The Belly I've Always Wanted - Orlando, FL

I've been wanting to have this procedure done...

I've been wanting to have this procedure done for the longest time and finally, IT'S DONE. I got my TT on the 20th and I thought it was going to be much worse than it actually was. Yesterday I felt horrible because of the nausea but today I feel like a new person. I was able to take a shower and oh you ladies were all right on how good it would feel. I am extremely bent over but the little peek at my stomach made it all worth while. Even though I still have a lot of swelling and some bruising I am so happy that I did it. I'll try and keep everyone upto date with new photos as the weeks go by. Thank you all for the advice and the blogs that are on this site. A special thanks to Nancy292 for answering my questions.

Thank you ladies for all the comments. I have my...

Thank you ladies for all the comments. I have my one week appt tomorrow and I believe I get one of my drains out. I feel great except for the fact that I can't stand up straight. I try to walk straight but it feels as if I'm gonna pop a stitch. Last night I tried to lean back in my recliner and I cried because I think I stretched to much and it felt like my stomach came apart. All day yesterday and Sunday I was basically crying not for bad reasons tho. Sunday and most of yesterday I was crying because I was watching something funny and everyone kept making things seem funnier than they actually were and I kept laughing and it hurt to laugh that I ended up crying.

So far so good tho. Yesterday was the first day that I didn't take any pills other than my antibiotics and my vita medica. I'm gonna try and go for a walk outside today and see how it goes. I'll take more pix tomorrow after my doctor's visit Again, thank you ladies for the support.

Well I had my 1 week follow-up today and the doc...

Well I had my 1 week follow-up today and the doc said I looked good. I have significant swelling but all in all I look good. The nurse took one of the drains out and it felt so weird. I have a video of it but I'm not gonna post it cause I don't want anyone getting sick on my account. LOL My next one comes out next week Can't wait. So far so good. I am SO GLAD I had the procedure done. Anyone considering it should. The first 3-5 days I think were the worse for me, now I just have to try and straighten myself up.

Here's my week 2 pic. As you can see my right...

Here's my week 2 pic. As you can see my right side is starting to take shape but my left has an enormous amount of swelling. My scar seems to be coming along well but this garment is getting on my nerves. There are times when I want to rip it off and just go scratch crazy on my belly. Also, the top of my vajay jay is extremely swollen and hard. From what I've read on this site it seems to be normal but I'm gonna call the doc just to make sure. Oh yea can anyone please tell me when I'll be able to sleep normally on my bed? I've been sleeping on my recliner and tried to sleep on my bed but after 2 hours I had to go back to the recliner. Any suggestions?

Photo Update

Well, its officially 3 months later and I'm still...

Well, its officially 3 months later and I'm still happy with my decision. Only thing that has me concerened is that I seem to have some pudginess near the top of my belly and just overall swelling. Thought this would be gone by now but guess not.Other than that feeling great.
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Dr. S and his staff are not only professional but they are amazing and very comforting.

i love the 3 moths pic, you look great!!
Wow… that three month pis is FANTASTIC!!! You are definitely NOT in Orlando there!! I had a TT and breast lift by Dr. Soto on June 23. So far I think my results will turn out good, but I still have lumps of swelling and my skin is numb & hard belly button down. Plus, I which he could have lypoed a bit more of the "love handles." Maybe with the tummy improvements I won't care by month 3!! Watching and waiting now ...
BTW, I have the same pudginess at the top of my belly! It's like that's where I store my food and swelling and fat, gets worse as the day goes on...do you know if this ever stops???
Look at you at 3 months! OMG you look wonderful, it must feel great to be at the beach looking that good! I'm not quite there yet, but I will be soon! congrats, did you do any working out?
Hey Mrs. Tree. How long was it until you felt a little better without your binder than with? Looking good. Thanks
girrrrrrllll If i look like you after I am done with my surgery on Wednesday, I will be ecstatic and so will my husband. Your surgeon did an excellent job..U look great and now I am looking forward to my trip to Miami in June! (I know I am in tampa and right near the beaches, but just sounds good to be on a beach in Miami LOL)

Wow just look at that hour glass shape!!  WHOA hottie!
I hope my results are as good as yours! I can't wait til July 1 when I have mine!!!
You go girl u look great...I'm 3 weeks out and my hip above my scar is still swollen. I hope to look just as good as u in 3 months
Congrats! You look great!!I hope my results are as good as yours!
you look awesome! i'm nearly 2 wks po and i still feel horribly large but that's in part to how large my belly actually was... only can take so much out at a time lol lol but he took soooooo much fat and skin off i'm very happy. very swollen but this pic has given me back my needed hope and good spirits with this process. i'm petite and i just had such a large mid section... but we will see how things fare out in a few months... plus the gym is calling my name lol
You look sooooo good! I can't wait till my surgery May 31st!
You look really great!
Love your 3 month pic you look amazing!
Wow! You look great. Your before picture looks a lot like me. :( I am counting the days til June 16th!!! A full mommy makeover!
I know that's rite hun! LOL
Ok that's good! How long will the swelling last? Lol @ walking nude! Too funny :)
I don't know how long it will last. Some people say it could lasts months but I'm hoping I'm good and ready by the summer time cause I have to put this body on showcase now. Lol I'm so happy.
how are you coming along? are you still swollen? when do you go back in? do you think you will have anything else done? girl i would be so nervous!!! :)
Hey 31tweety1,

Sorry for the late response but between work and classes I've forgotten to log in and update everyone. I'm doing good. Still swelling and it's so annoying but I look good tho... I've thought about having a breast lift but I decided not to because it's not like I'm gonna walk nude anywhere at least no time soon lol.

As soon as I get some good pix I'll post em.
hello, i think that your results are beautiful, did you have lipo with your procedure, your waist looks good. i'm just wondering if lipo is needed for shaping the waistline?
Hi chinadoll,

Yes I did have lipoprotein for just that reason. He sculpted my sides and now I have a beautiful waistline.
looking gr8 girl!!!
Hey you look great! I am also in Orlando,my surgery is scheduled for this Friday!hope I have as good of results as you did!