Amazed! A Great Experience So Far - Orlando, FL

Tons of pros but one of the best is not having to...

Tons of pros but one of the best is not having to ask my husband " does this make my stomach look big?"Thank God! It has only been 6 days and I feel great. Severe pain only lasted about 45 minutes in the recovery room but once the pain meds kicked in I was suprised I was able to walk and go to the bathroom on my own 5 hours after surgery. My husband was shocked that I didnt need to wake him up all night.

I decided to have a tummy tuck with lipo because after losing 90 lbs through diet and exercise I still had a lot of extra skin and fat on my belly and flanks.I would have loved to lose those last 20 lbs before surgery but have been stuck at this weight for the last year even though I work out 6 days a week,2 hours a day. This journey has taken me 3 years and I am estatic with the results so far. Because I have the patience of a 2 year old, I have already tried some of my clothes on and all I can say is " oh my God! What a difference!" Thats with swelling and a drain. God willing, the best is yet to come.

Thanks to the Realself community for all of your advice and useful tips.(getting a power recliner was the best) You also helped me find an excellent doctor.

Orlando Plastic Surgeon

From the first consultation with my Dr and his staff I felt very comfortable. He spent over an hour explaining my options and answering my questions. His credentials are excellent but more importantly I felt that he really cared that I was happy with the outcome.He was totally accessible by phone and email.His confidence is contagious, when I left his office I was sure he would do a great job. Dr S encouraged me to meet with other doctors and I did. While they were highly qualified they did not posess the same sense of sincerity as my Dr. I have already recommended him to friends and plan on taking my mother to see him for reconstructive surgery.You will not be disappointed.