NO More Rebounding Belly- Sunny Florida - Orlando, FL

Well hello there...I'm a 44 year old avid...

Well hello there...I'm a 44 year old avid exerciser and mother of 2 amazing daughters ages 25 & 8!! Look don't judge me okay, LOL when I delivered my first daughter at age 19 I was able to bounce back to my pre-pregnancy weight with NO problems. It wasn't until I delivered my youngest daughter via C-section that I started to struggle with my post pregnancy weight especially my belly fat! My oldest daughter wrote a song about my belly fat titled "rebound", LOL! My family knows how much I have struggled for years to loose the belly fat from around my abdomen, sides, back & thighs--the time is near!

Finally!! I am less than a month away from my Tumescent Liposuction! I extensively researched for a good surgeon and I found Dr. Kenrick Spence at Hillcrest Aesthetic Institute in Orlando FL. His office has the BEST staff ever! They're all so friendly and ultra professional they really CARE about his patients.

My procedure is set for June 5 and I am overly excited & so grateful at the same time! I know my God will be with me in the surgery room as well as my handsome Hubby.

Along with my Tumescent Liposuction I will be having fat grafting to my breasts. My goal is to avoid a breast lift and get some much needed volume added to each breast for a natural augmentation. I'm so ready to see my results and maybe go bra-less on somedays-YAY!

My concerns about the procedure is the pain & bruising on my body. How long does the pain last? Also the compression garment must be worn for 24/7 the first 2 weeks then every day for the next 4 weeks. Does the CG really help with the swelling?

Thanks guys for all the support & feedback. If it weren't for you guys I wouldn't know half of what I know today! Thanks again & I will keep everyone posted on my progress.

If anyone have suggestions or successful surgery tips for either procedure please do share because the more info we share with each other the quicker we recover. Thanks again & keep winning!!

CeeButterfly44
No more "rebound"

Gooood morning Real Self community!! Today is my BIG day for Lipo on my back, flank & abdomen AND Fat transfer to my breasts!!! I have waited so long for this day to come! Keep me in your prayers & thank you all for your support! I thank God for this website :)) I will post pic soon!
I am scheduled for Thursday...so in 3 days!!! I know how you feel...I have read all there is to read but I am still hoping for someone to tell me that it will be the best thing I ever did for myself. I know that is ...praying for a speedy recovery,
Yay so happy for YOU! Keep me posted & enjoy the experience ! By the way what type of procedure are you having done?

No More Rebound Belly

Well you're a couple of days post op and how do you feel? you and I have similar body types and I'm now a month post op and still having mixed feelings on my lipo results. I know it's only been a month and it's a process so try and not to be discouraged it's hard.
Hey Jazmine, things are going good so far! I'm in the healing phase now and still have quite a ways to go with swelling. I finally stopped leaking like a faucet on Friday yay!! I will post pics next week when I'm one week post op, Do you still where your CG?
I'm so glad to hear you're doing well, that 1st week post op can be rough. Yes I wear my CG all the time except when I go to bed. My doc said that was ok and it gives me some relief from all that compression when I'm trying to sleep. They say to wear it for 6 weeks as that's how long it takes for your body to do most of the initial healing.

1 week post op Lipo/Fat transfer @ Breasts

Well I'm so excited for my progress so far! On last Wednesday I had about 1 liter of fat taken from my abdomen, flank & back areas and then 500cc transferred to each breast. Before my breast augmentation I was a saggy 36D & I pray once the selling is gone that I be a perky 36DD! As of now, I'm experiencing mild to moderate pain with moderate bruising. What has helped with the pain/bruising in addition to the pain meds is the Bromelain & Arnicare. I actually started taking them 3 days before my surgery and will continue 7 days after surgery. I'm excited to see my results within the next 4 weeks once the swelling is gone! I have decided to make my CG my best friend in order to get the best outcome even though its uncomfortable to wear. Thanks real self community if you guys have any pointers or suggestions for me please let me know. Also how long was it before you returned to your regular exercise routine? I love to Zumba and I really miss my Zumba family!

I'm gald to hear you're doing great. however realistically the swelling can take 2 months or more to completely go away. My doc said light cardio at 4 weeks, then full cardio at 5 and full excerise routine at 6 weeks. however i'm only 5 weeks post op now and i see him tomorrow. as much as i want to work out i'm still tender and know that i shouldn't push it. you may want to double check with your doc.

3 weeks post op Lipo

Wow, it's been 3 weeks since my procedure. Again I had Tumescent LIPO on my stomach, flanks & back. Then my surgeon transferred 500 cc of the fat to both breasts. So far, I am happy with my results. I am stil retaining excess fluid in my tissues in which I continue to do lymphatic drainage massages. Overall I'm getting stronger everyday & my body is changing daily! I am so looking forward to my 6 weeks post op visit with my surgeon Dr Kenrick Spence Orlando, FL. So far I have no complaints & no regrets! My final procedure to complete my Mommy makeover is a Tummy Tuck on Dec 9th 2013. I'm so excited for my refining moments. Thanks RS community for being my support & resource for answers! Check out before & after LIPO pics. Take care & keep winning!

You look phenomenal!!!! I hope you post current photos of your progress!!!!
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

I have been a skin patient of Dr Kenrick A. Spence for over a year. His office staff are amazing & they really care! After building a year long relationship with Dr. Spence & Jackie, Kitty, Eva, Karen, Lynn & Heather I decided they were right bunch of people to do my Lipo/TT. I am so pleased with my new skin & I know I will also be pleased with my upcoming Lipo procedure as well. Hats off to H.A.I & Dr. Spence!