Sculptra at Med Spa Plus in Orlando - Orlando, FL

I just has my first sculptra injections. Dr. C...

I just has my first sculptra injections. Dr. C used two vials, which actually normally cost $1800 ($900 a vial). They and the manufacturer had a 1/2 price offer in December and I decided to go for it. But during the consult I was told upfront to get the best results I would need more than one treatment. Some people can start with one vial ($900) and others 2 (like me). Normal price would have been $3600 for all 4 vials.

From the reviews I read, a lot of people did not see results and they usually only went one time and got one vial. I appreciate the fact at Med Spa Plus they informed me upfront to get results you have to be committed along afford it. If I could not afford Sculptra, then they could offer me something in my budget. Sculptra is supposed to last 2 years so,I figure you pay for what you get! Botox has a realistic life of 4 months, so thats a three times a year maintenance plan! I love the idea of building my own collagen.

So now for the dirty stuff, did it hurt - slightly. On a scale of 1-10 , I would give it a 5. It was annoying, but the staff is very pleasant and helped take the focus off being uncomfortable. More importantly, the one administering it is a M.D. I do not think I could trust anyone that was not a doctor injecting anything in my face. It took about 2 hours for her to inject the Sculptra. She was awesome about questions and educating me. She wanted to make sure I was comfortable with the procedure. I also like the fact that Med Spa Plus and Dr. C herself are not pushy sales people. She is able to tell you why things are they way they are and why these changes happen and just doest hype products to sell you. I choose Sculptra on my own after she explained all options that could work for my face and the results I was hoping to see.

So, I am home now - numbing is wearing down. I do have slight bruising that seems to be appearing, I have to run to the store to pick up a natural derived pill that will help reduce bruising that they suggested. Dr. C gave me ice packs and clearly informed me of the 5 min, 5 times a day etc. She even gave me her cell number if I needed her since it was a holiday weekend. I will keep you all updated. So far, I am happy with the service and knowledge of

{edited}

{By Britt, moved to Dr review}
Dr. Cantrell

Med Spa Plus is in Oviedo, Florida - I apologize. Oviedo is just minutes next to Orlando,Florida.