Need Yet Another Nose Procedure - Orlando, FL

I am interested in a secondary rhinoplasty. My...

I am interested in a secondary rhinoplasty. My prior rhinoplasty was performed in 1998 and included a cartilage graft from my left ear. As you can see my nostrils are wide and uneven, there's very little tip refinement and my nose tip still droops.

I understand that I have thick skin which presents a challenge. But I am hoping for as much improvement as possible.

I'm in the process of consulting with more rhinoplasty doctors. I'm hoping that this time is the charm.

I'm willing to travel all over the country and even overseas to get a satisfactory result. Although my nose is very very ethnic right now I am hoping to get a much more westernized aesthetic.

Going with Dr. Jeffrey Epstein

I had a consultation with Dr. Jeffrey Epstein in Miami and I plan on going with him. He has experience with ethinic rhinoplasty and he is within the state. I love the photos of some of the ethnic rhinoplasties that he performed. I'm planning on the beginning of 2014. I'll keep you posted.

Dominican Republic Rhinoplasty

Im considering getting my rhinoplasty in the Dominican Republic. The prices are favorable and I have seen some good work. I will decide in the next few weeks.