Mid 40s Wanting to Enjoy my Body the Way I Used to - Orlando, FL

I want to look good being able to go to the store...

I want to look good being able to go to the store and try the clothing and being able to find something that I like thinking on get a shape wear to look better. I'm 36 DD breast and my back is constantly killing my back and shoulders. I want a nice hour glass shape that help me to look good in most of the clothing not being worried of look will big belly.

23 Days for the Surgery

Tomorrow I will perform my Lab tests for the surgery clearance. I hope everything is ok. At the same time I'm very nervous. I hope all the money and the pain worth it. I remember the pain of my 2nd c section and it scares me that it could be worst than that. I will need a lot of courage to survive those days.

Getting ready nervous and anxious

Today I had my appointment for the clearance and everything looks perfect. Next week is my last appointment pre op with Dr. Soto.

5 More Days

I so nervous but I have all faith in God that will guide the hands of the surgeon. Today I got all the pain medications, muscle relaxants etc.. I need to get the senokot-s and other stuff. Tomorrow I have my Lymphatic Massage. To eliminate the water excess and the toxins before the big day.

3 Days Post Surgery

With the medications it been within the tolerable level of pain. The most uncomfortable are the drains it makes everything difficult and when my daughter and my husband empty them when they squeezed and release the tubes its painful. I cannot see or enjoy the changes because I have to be hunched and I look like a granny walking. My daughter said that my vagina looks like a stuff taco or sandwich LOL!!! I will send pictures a soon I'm not hunched so much.

My First post op appt with the Dr.

It went quite well he thought that it was my 2nd week appt. So he said that I looked very well They took out one of the drainage. I was kind of painful like someone bother a inside open wound and it burned and felt sore. Also he said that he garment was not properly tighten. Also that will alleviate my backache. It's true after I went out the office I could walk more straight. I saw my shape and I liked it but he also told me that the lack of tightness in the garment may increase the chances of retaining water in that zone. He said that my waist will get close to 26 inches. So he will remove the 2nd drainage next Monday so I should be able to send the pics finally.

Ten days finally drain free

I got finally my 2nd drain removed. I feel more free to move without the fear of hurting myself with a wrong move. Also I can wear my panties for the first time in 10 days. So happy about it I posted some pictures and take in consideration I'm still swollen. I will see more as the weeks pass by.
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Great waist, and such a low scar! Looking good.
You look fantastic. Happy healing
Looking good there!
Thank you but still long way to go! I'm still swollen and it 's because of the intense lipo to reach hourglass shape. That cause a lot of swelling on and off go I have to be prisoner of the compression garment to achieve that shape I don't want the fluids take me back to my old shape and ruin all my efforts and sacrifices.
I agree! Keep up the good work! You're doing great.
What all did you have done?
A mommy make over lipo in the flanks, hips, tummy tuck and breast reduction from 36DD to 36 C.
Wow! a 26 inch waist, that's awesome! Hope you continue to do well. Looking forward to seeing your after pics!
Good to hear you are doing well except for the drains and being hunched over. Time will help on those matters. Your daughter must be hilarious! Is she making you laugh? All the best with your healing journey, will keep looking for updates and pics!
As much as it sucks I'm glad to hear someone else is still hunched like I am. I've been reading other reviews and seeing people stand straight and that's just not happening here. I swear I don't even have enough skin to stand straight!
How are you? Hoping for a smooth surgery and great results!
I hope everything went well!!!!
Take care, I will be following your progress. Wishing good healing vibes your way, and calm nerves between now and surgery. Thanks for sharing your story, so that we can all learn from each other's experience.
Thank you I will post the pictures as soon I can after the surgery.
Good luck...I cannot wait to see your New Sexy Body.
Looks like we are all on the same journey I have 13 sleeps and counting. I am excited but nervous too! I have had 3 c-sections not sure if it is any more painful. I wonder at times, if people complain how painful it is because they never have had a surgery before? Or have they and it really is that painful. Talking to my friends that are nurses, they said that it should be that bad as PS isn't cutting through the muscle like a c-section. I haven't really told a lot of people as I am worried about what they will say. I have a bad back and this will help prolong the inevitable. I had my pre-op assessment on June 23, payment is in full and just playing the waiting game. Wish it was already here and healing has begun. Good luck again too you! You will be fine, you already know how a c-section feels in regarding the c-section minus taking care of a baby!
Well I had 2 C-sections in the second one it became an emergency due to my boy cord was strangling him. So he squeezed one of my lungs that cut my air and I lost my coincidence bottom line they had switch from a programmed C section to emergency. Due to the urgency they tear the skin and one of my hips is fatter then the other on. Besides I'm patient of fibromyalgia since the 28 yrs. old. My hole back have pinch nerves and spasms. The medications made hard to me to loose weight. I've been doing exercise intense during the last 4 years to keep my weight I do elliptical 70 min 4 times week 7.5 miles each day. But as you can see my abdomen is not improving. I'm tired of going shopping and nothing fits the way it used to when I was younger. You know the pain like I do we have to be strong. To be beautiful we will have to see the stars and all the planets. I'll never regret having those 2 gifts from heaven they are my live and the best had happened to me. We both will be fine and this time we will see our bodies transformation.
I've had two csections, and was up walking hours after. The surgery is completely different. The process of the TT is a heck of a lot more invasive. They suture your abs together, pull down as much skin possible, and cut the fat off. I thought it was going to be a breeze because my csections were. The first 3 days are the worst, but then it gets so much better! Go in expecting pain, I expected the opposite and that bit me in the butt! You can so it. You won't regret it. Just stay on your meds like clock work and pain is manageable!
Thank you I will expect a lot of pain and tears.
Expect the worse and you might be surprised! The pain gets better in no time. I don't want to scare you out of the process at all. I just wish people were a little more real with me. I expected to Be super woman. And I wasn't. I also have a 3 year old and a 13month old. Not being able to be mommy is pretty hard. So mine could be physical and emotional pain. You'll do great! Stay positive!!
I have no expectation of what my stomach will feel after surgery or my breasts. I just read blogs... PAIN PAIN PAIN for the first 1-5 days, then after that it gets better, that is what I am putting in my head. Take my meds like clock work and hope this will be enough to ward off the PAIN!
You'll do great! It gets better before you know it! I had my surgery last Monday and I feel great today! I can't wait to stand up straight! The pain meds help a lot. Do you have zofran? I suggest this to help nausea. I threw up twice and it was the worst pain yet. Zofran was amazing!
I'm just trying to not think a lot about it and distract with other things like my job etc.. But I know as the day approach I will be very nervous and frightened mostly because of the pain and I hope I get the expected results. How about you?
Tomorrow is my pre-op, can you believe our surgeries are just over 2 weeks!!!! Aaahhh I'm totally in a panic! How are you holding up?
We are scheduled for a mommy makeover on the same day!! Good luck to you :)