Mid 40s Wanting to Enjoy my Body the Way I Used to - Orlando, FL

I want to look good being able to go to the store...

I want to look good being able to go to the store and try the clothing and being able to find something that I like thinking on get a shape wear to look better. I'm 36 DD breast and my back is constantly killing my back and shoulders. I want a nice hour glass shape that help me to look good in most of the clothing not being worried of look will big belly.

23 Days for the Surgery

Tomorrow I will perform my Lab tests for the surgery clearance. I hope everything is ok. At the same time I'm very nervous. I hope all the money and the pain worth it. I remember the pain of my 2nd c section and it scares me that it could be worst than that. I will need a lot of courage to survive those days.

Getting ready nervous and anxious

Today I had my appointment for the clearance and everything looks perfect. Next week is my last appointment pre op with Dr. Soto.

5 More Days

I so nervous but I have all faith in God that will guide the hands of the surgeon. Today I got all the pain medications, muscle relaxants etc.. I need to get the senokot-s and other stuff. Tomorrow I have my Lymphatic Massage. To eliminate the water excess and the toxins before the big day.

3 Days Post Surgery

With the medications it been within the tolerable level of pain. The most uncomfortable are the drains it makes everything difficult and when my daughter and my husband empty them when they squeezed and release the tubes its painful. I cannot see or enjoy the changes because I have to be hunched and I look like a granny walking. My daughter said that my vagina looks like a stuff taco or sandwich LOL!!! I will send pictures a soon I'm not hunched so much.

My First post op appt with the Dr.

It went quite well he thought that it was my 2nd week appt. So he said that I looked very well They took out one of the drainage. I was kind of painful like someone bother a inside open wound and it burned and felt sore. Also he said that he garment was not properly tighten. Also that will alleviate my backache. It's true after I went out the office I could walk more straight. I saw my shape and I liked it but he also told me that the lack of tightness in the garment may increase the chances of retaining water in that zone. He said that my waist will get close to 26 inches. So he will remove the 2nd drainage next Monday so I should be able to send the pics finally.

Ten days finally drain free

I got finally my 2nd drain removed. I feel more free to move without the fear of hurting myself with a wrong move. Also I can wear my panties for the first time in 10 days. So happy about it I posted some pictures and take in consideration I'm still swollen. I will see more as the weeks pass by.

The Recuperation is slow for me

I got the drainages removed everything seemed easier until last Saturday that some of my breast stitches got infected. So, I had to go back to the Dr on Monday and he prescribed another round of antibiotics. I couldn't return to work last Tuesday because my immune system is already weak with the 6 hrs. surgery and the antibiotics. Before I went on vacation in my office they were 3 cases of people with shingles. The Dr told me not to run any chances of getting any bug that can complicate the situation even more. I have flexibility in my work to work from home. Today I went back and now I also developed fungus infection on the breast. :(

Sixth week

After 4 rounds of antibiotics and 2 rounds of antifungal medication. Today during my appt. my belly bottom stiches were cut. Also I can start my regular exercises, he said I can stop wearing the compression garment and I can wear regular bras. I still getting swollen in the night. He is going to see me next week because now he will work minimizing the scars. But, I will keep using a different garment not because he told me but to help ease the swollenness. I will post pics soon...

Yesterday I did exercise for the first time in six weeks

I use to do 7 miles in 68 minutes in my elliptical machine. I could only do 4 miles in 46 minutes :(
But this morning I went shopping and I tried some swimsuits. I'm still swollen but I look better than before the surgery.
Orlando Plastic Surgeon