BR and TT or Just BR Questions?

I am 36 yrs old with 2 wonderful kids 6 and 2. My...

I am 36 yrs old with 2 wonderful kids 6 and 2. My family is complete. I have been suffering with neck, back and shoulder pain since the birth of my second child. I tried physical therapy, chiropractic and massage therapy. Nothing helps.

I am currently 5'4 165 lbs. (Lost 30 lbs since Feb) My breasts are about a 40 DD maybe bigger. I can never find bras that fit me properly. I can hardly find an exercise bra with enough support. I find it difficult to exercise. After loosing 30 lbs my breast have not gotten any smaller.

So I have decided to go the BR route in hopes of getting some pain relief and an added bonus of maybe getting my confidence back.

I had 2 consultations and have decided on a PS to do the BR which will be covered by my insurance. At some point one of the PS mentioned a Mommy Makeover and that got the wheels turning. My husband is very supportive and has said now is your opportunity since I can get it all done in one surgery with one recovery time.

Here are my questions

Is it worth it?
I hear a TT is a much harder recovery than a BR. How long did your recovery take if you had a BR and TT at the same time?
Do you think I would regret not doing the TT along with the BR?
To be my ideal weight I should loose another 20 lbs. Would the results be good even though I still have some weight to lose?
The PS would do lipo of the flanks and abdomen but I am wondering if I will still be left with a fat belly or will this help get me to my goal of a flat tummy?

I know these questions should be answered by my PS but I would like to hear from you! I am freaking out a bit at the thought of recovering from all this.

Also, the Dr I have chosen is only mentioned on this site one time. Has anyone used Dr Calvin Peters?

Thanks!

Excited and Very Scared!

Less than 3 weeks away and I am considering backing out of the Tummy Tuck and going ahead with the Breast reduction only. I am scared of the pain and recovery time, especially since I have young kids. The only help I will have is my husband. I am having a lot of anxiety and am freaking out! Any advice or words of wisdom? Will I regret not doing all of this at once? If I don't do it now I know I will never do it.

This is me preop

Heavy breasts and a stretched and saggy tummy

Paid in Full - Now its really real!

I had to fork over the $$$$ yesterday! No turning back now! 12 days! O M Geeee! My nerves are getting the best of me!

PS had to cancel!! UGHHHH!

One week from today was my day! I just got a call from the nurse and she said the Dr. got called out of town and had to cancel everything next week. The soonest she could get me in would be August 5th. That's not so bad, the bad part is I had my time arranged off work and I think my boss will not be happy about the change in date do to work conflicts. I am so stressed!

Surgery Scheduled again for Aug 8, now my MS is flaring up because of stress.

I have MS but have never had any problems at all until last week. I think the stress from the anticipation and then the cancellation of my surgery has brought this on. I have numbness on the left side of my face. My dr prescribed steroids but that is not helping. Tomorrow I have an appointment with my neurologist. I am nervous what he will say about me going through with the surgery. Please pray I can go on a heavier dose of steroids and get the feeling back in my face and also be given the all clear for my surgery.

Devastated????

I had a hard day. I went to my neurosurgeon's office and saw the nurse practitioner. She did not think I should have the surgery while I am having a MS symptom just incase my body might not handle the stress. She was going to get a second opinion from my actual neurosurgeon tomorrow morning. I am just 17 days away. This has been a crazy roller coaster ride. I am starting to think someone is sending me signs. My face is still numb and the nurse said it will hopefully resolve on its own. Please pray the best thing happens whatever that is.

Cancelled and Heartbroken

My neurologist said no surgery for me for at least 3 months. At that time I will have an MRI to make sure the MS has settled down and my body wil be strong enough to endure the procedure. I am so disappointed but also know that I can't risk causing bigger problems for myself.

Thanks for all your support! I will be following your posts and can't wait to hear how you all do. Hopefully I will be back in 3 months with better news!

All the best!