Uppers Done and Scared - Orlando, FL

I am a vey youthful 48 up but had saggy hooding on...

I am a vey youthful 48 up but had saggy hooding on upper eyes. Was scared to do anything but I knew they would only get worse. I am only a7 days out and know it takes time but I worried about the bump at end of incision line. And I had excessive swelling especially between my nose. I scared the inner tissue will be deformed after it heals
Hi, Don't worry about it. It will go away. I am also 48, and had the same surgery. It's just the sutures where the knot was made. It takes a little longer to dissolve. I was scared too, but it's going away, slowly but surly. If anyone reading this is trying to find a Doctor, check out Dr. John Martin in Coral Gables! AMAZING doctor! I can't tell you enough how wonderful I feel! He's an artist for sure! I was one of the lucky ones, not even a bruise, and he did a brow lift and the upper eyelid surgery... Good luck! Joni V.
Where/who did your eye procedure?
Hi. I'm new to this board & had my surgery (upper only) here in Melbourne on Wednesday. I'm not sure how to share or link you to my pictures. I'm having my daughter put them into a better format anyway.... I had a tummy tuck years ago & have a very small (what I call) "dog ear" little bump like that on my right hip/end of scar. I really don't pay attention to it but I would for sure if it was on my eye. Curious what your Dr says? Would light massage help I wonder? Looking forward to watching your progress. Best wishes. (I think you can find me under "Karen FL"?) I just turned 49 & LOVE what you say..."youthful 48".....I feel like I'm 29 LOL.

excision of bumps after upper blepharoplasty at 51/2 weeks

I had upper blepharoplasty 5 1/2 wks ago and while I am very pleased with my results, I had bumps at either end of my incision lines from the beginning. I had alot of lateral hooding so I had extension cuts which I understand heals slower and the bumps normally go away. Unfortunately mine were right on my bone and VERY obvious, like lil horns. After 2 steroid shots and massaging, my PS decided to excise them. He said on one I had a trapped sebaceous gland and that it would not have gotten better. Hopefully they will heal flat and I can FINALLY enjoy and show off my new eyes!
MV - where did you find this product? I can't locate it anywhere. Is it by Rx only?

Blepharoplasty: Before, During and After (no makeup)

Wanted to post the progress as I know how much it helped me seeing others.
Seven days out from surgery is too soon to make any judgements on the final outcome and appearance of your eyelids. Between the swelling and healing tissues, some bumps and asymmetry are normal. Making sure to follow your surgeon's post-op instructions will help you to have an optimal result!