Just Had Cellulaze Today!

I had Cellulaze done today at 2:00pm. It is 5...

I had Cellulaze done today at 2:00pm. It is 5 hours later and I am feeling much better than I expected.I say this because I had Aqualipo done on my saddlebag area in December and it was much more painful and a longer recovery than I had anticipated. This was a much better experience.

I had the back of my thighs and my butt done today. I took the Lorazepam and the Hydrocodon (this was not even offered for my aqualipo and should have been) one hour before the procedure and I was completely relaxed! The most painful part of the entire procedure was when they inserted the numbing fluid and that wasn't even too bad, it was a series of shots and some stung more than others. The actual procedure took almost two hours and I did not feel a thing the entire time. I walked out of the office fine and have slight pain right now. I am curious to see tomorrow what the bruising looks like and will post pictures!

It has been 6 weeks since my procedure and I don't...

It has been 6 weeks since my procedure and I don't love my results. I discussed this with my doctor at my one month appointment and he reminded me that success is considered 50% improvement. I see some improvement on my butt but the two major dimples I had on my upper back thigh is still there and so I continue to hate wearing shorts. Living on the beach I am in a bikini every weekend and I am still embarrassed by my backside. I am 37 5'6 and 125lbs, eat well and work out 5x/week so this has been a bit of a hard experience for me to deal with. I really thought this was my cure!

I still feel a weird tingle pain feeling when I sit on the toilet or when I take spinning or try to run but I can live with that. I am waiting for the 3 month mark to see optimal results. At this point I wish I would have spent my money on a good vacation instead of this but we live and learn and some people might have better results than me!
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

I didn't comment on everything at this time since I still have followup appointments.