Breast Lift with Fat Transfer - Orlando, FL

I presented for correction of asymmetry and slight...

I presented for correction of asymmetry and slight sagging. I did not want implants because most people that implants have a very un realistic look and feel to their breast to me. Implants can impair visibility on a mammogram and I read that fat transfer was perfected that it would not. Implants also increase back pain. I am athletic and implants are not practical with high intensity sports. I would not recommend doing this with particular physician. He was unable to correct asymmetry, in fact I think my breast are even more un even after the procedure than before. I have been also left with a scar that retracts with certain movements and appears very deformed. I verbalized concerns about this several times with my post op visits and was rudely dismissed that it would heal in a year. Well a year has past and it did not resolve and he wanted to charge a lot more to correct it. I feel it was due to his technique - It was not worth it-
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Poor communication skills, was unable to correct asymmetry not impressed

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf. Will you seek other consults for a possible revision someday?