By Far the Best Doctor with the Most Professional Staff in Orlando Area! - Orlando, FL

I've talked to just about every doctor in Orlando...

I've talked to just about every doctor in Orlando area and Dr Fiala and his staff was by far the most helpful, most professional. I never felt rushed, although I had way too many questions and concerns, they took their time to answer them all either in person, or via email, or they didn't mind taking the time to call me. I didn't know what I was looking for exactly other than I wanted a more proportionate upper body. Dr Fiala was amazing explaining how they calculate the heights,rib cage width into equation to make sure that the selected implants will look as natural as possible. I'm 5'7", 150 lbs, was 34B and wanted a full C cup size. We choose saline 360cc under the muscle. I'm so glad I took his advice on size and shape, I could not be happier with my result, and I'm only 3 days post-op! Exceptional doctor and team he has! Seriously THE BEST!

4 weeks after breast augmentation

I could not be happier! Self-esteem is up on the roof, pain is gone, back to gym to do cardio (no heavy lifting yet). My left breast is healing a bit slower, still a little swollen, but nurse told me the final look won't be seen 'til about 3 months after the surgery.
Dr Fiala's team is incredible! I have called many times their hot line service with concerns regards to pain, swelling, air bubble trapped under the skin, feeling liquid slushing around while walking, you name it...they always explained what's happening and even offered me to see the doctor the next day just to make sure everything is ok. The best team ever!
Haven't bought new bras yet, feeling very comfortable and cozy in my sport bras and when I go out for a few hours, I'm enjoying wearing a low cut, sexy top without wearing any bra. (What I always dreamed of doing!!) :)
At week 2 I made the mistake of buying a sport bra that was the same size as my size after the surgery which didn't give me enough support and was constantly having pain in my breasts. ( I went from 34B to 34C, full cup and the sport bra I bought was 34C). Had to go back to buy another bra in the size of 34B. It stretches enough to where it's comfortable but keeps everything in place and gives much needed support. All pain was immediately gone, so I highly recommend buying a tight enough bra.
My biggest fear before surgery was that I will not be able to accept my new look, that I will feel uncomfortable with having a foreign subject under my skin, that I will feel and look "fake", out of balance, that I simply just won't like what I see.
I must say, I'm the happiest I've ever been lately! I'm so glad I took Dr Fiala's advice on sizing, he recommended a size and shape that would look the most natural for my weight and height. I also wanted above the muscle but he highly recommended doing below and I'm so glad I did! I look so natural, can't feel implants at all, and my boyfriend loves my new look as well, we are now one happy family! :)
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Just saw your review and oh my gosh your boobs look amazing. I am 5 days post op with Dr Fiala and he was incredible. I hope mine look as good as yours do!!!!
omg your breasts look amazing! are they soft yet? I go under the knife Friday! >_< I'm starting to worry about the size. You got 360. I will be getting 460cc! makes me a little nervous that I am going to big. But the boob that is smaller is getting that size because it is pretty much an A cup.
Good luck to you on Friday! I remember how nervous I was but don't worry, I'm sure everything will be fine and you will LOVE your new look! Mine are getting soft finally, the more I massage them the softer they get! You are getting 460 cc but maybe you are taller than I, and maybe that size suits you better! Check with your doctor one last time if you are uncertain. My doctor recommended to not go higher than 425cc because lower back pain would be guaranteed due to the extra weight I'd have to carry with my frame and shoulder width. That was my main concern: I didn't want the implants causing me any complication later on (I live an active life with lots of sports so I wanted not just breasts that look good but practical and what won't stop me from all the activities). I was very undecided about choosing a size, finally my doctor asked me: "Would you rather end up with maybe a little smaller breasts than what you were aiming for and solve it with push up bra? Would it bother you if it ends up being bigger than what you wanted and would that make you feel uncomfortable? " I knew I didn't want "stripper boobs" by accident and I didn't want additional attention. I love how they look so natural, how I can hide them if I don't feel like wearing sexy (they look so natural size under a shirt), but they can look super hot with a low cut sexy top, so I feel like I picked the perfect size! It's up to what you are looking for and why you picked your size. I love having the option of hiding them or putting them out for show, depending on how I feel at the moment. :))) Let me know how your surgery goes and I wish you a quick and safe recovery!!!
Thank you so much! I will Deff keep on posting!

Congratulations! I'm happy to hear you are pleased with your results and your PS! Sounds like your recovery is going well. Have you had anyone helping you the past few days? Thank you for sharing on RealSelf!

Luckily I had my boyfriend helping me a lot. He took 2 days off so he could be there 24/7. He made sure I ate, took my medication on time, helped me with anything i needed. From day 3 he went back to work but prepared everything for me in the morning but honestly, I was sleeping 16 hours a day for the first 5 days and I don't remember much. :) It definitely helps to have someone with you for the first few days!

Yes, you're right about the importance of getting help the first few days. Sounds like your bf is a keeper!