BBL Scheduled (Excited) - Orlando, FL

Hi all, after alot of consideration and research I...

Hi all, after alot of consideration and research I have a scheduled date for my BBL. I'm 5'6 180lbs and have always wanted to have a fuller bottom. I have big boobs just need the matching bottom. I'm scheduled with Dr.S in Orlando florida 7/15/2011. I live in NYC but have traveled to one of the best from my research.

Dr.S made me feel very comfortable during my consultation back in 05/2011. Dr.S and his staff are very friendly and answered all my questions. So i'm a little nervous but can't wait to see the results. Keep you guys posted!

Im done!!Omg...I cant describe the pain I was in...

Im done!!Omg...I cant describe the pain I was in when I got home.. :( it felt like my stomach was being dug into with nails...after the pain meds kicked in & after on and off sleeping & peeing... I feel mucchhh better!! Dr.soto & staff where great, I have the garments on but can still see my smaller waist and bigger bum..:) pics will be up later this week when im feeling stronger...thanks for the support n well wishes!

Hey all, sorry it took me a while to post after...

Hey all, sorry it took me a while to post after pics. I will be fixing my page later today uploaded the pics from my mobile phone. Its been 4 weeks post op, I sat for the first time this past friday. Wow I was scared lol.. But it went well, sat through dinner and a movie. I only had a slight discomfort during the movie but ok so far. I will be posting new pics, im happy with my results, dr. soto gave me curves, he said he injected about 600 cc's in each cheek. Of course naturally I wanted a little bigger at first but im glad with my results. He removed from my stomach, upper and lower and my back. I think if I didnt go thru the whole allergic reaction I would have been smooth sailing. The pain wasnt too bad but of course I was at a disadvantage. So I guess if you have any questions feel free to ask.
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Now you are exactly in my weight n height class! Do you have ne more after pox? I think I can get an good idea of how I wud look. I'm getting my upper n lower abdomen, flanks, and inner thighs done. I hope that's enough fat cud I want it big! Lol
My healing is going good just occasional lower back pain. I have some areas like my stomach and lower back still feel numb but im coming along well. I waited the full 4 weeks before actually sitting on my butt. I had a name for my time of not sitting, I was layin or prayin lol. Basicaly layin on my stomacg or prayin which means on my knees lol. My job is feild based so the little time I had to sit in the office, I used two roll pillows. One under my thighs and the other on my lower back so my butt will be elevated. Hope this tip helps others with their healing process.
you look great even posing sexier :)
Hey guys, thanks for the positive comments! Im hitting the gym 4 days a week to get my goal results...will post more pics soon.. Xoxoxo
Wow.. u look great. You are rockin that dress.
Omg! You look great!!!!
OMG!!!!!!! Girl your looking good.... How is healing going?
Hey gal how're doing today? are you still swelling & bruised? Did u do Vaser Lipo or the Normal traditional Lipo? Oh I've changed my mind about December Im doing it on the 10th of August 2011, I cant tell you how nervous I am. I'll be doing it on Wensday then go back to work the following Monday, do you think this is enough time 2 feel better for work? I dont do heavy stuff i sit infront of the computer d whole day typing & walking to a filing room.
I went in for my follow up early because of my allergic reaction..didnt see my doc. He's on vacation this week..im seeing him on mon..will ask how many cc's because I also want to know..will repost on monday..
i am looking to do a bbl we have same height and weight, how many cc per side?
Hey gal, im glad you're healing nicely you must change d meds quick. Im so curious to see your pics coz im built just like you, I know our results might not be d same bt atleast I'll have an idea.

Keep well
Thanks, yea the chamge of meds has helped! Im posting some pics now..
Hey fancy, the pain is better today. Just had an allergic reaction to the pain meds, my hands were swollen like 2 footballs.. But today the swelling has been going down..the out come from what I see, im happy so far..ill post pics soon after my follow up appt. This wed. :+)
Glad you are doing better, see if you can get a different pain med.

Wowww, I never thought about having an allergice reaction to the meds, Dang it sounds hard enough having to deal with not sitting, uncomfortable sleep, pain and who knows what else!!!

I didn't read it, but did you also get a tt? My ps suggested a tt and your stomach looks like mine. He said if he does lipo on my abs my skin is going to sag more than it is.
Man o man...i sure didnt think about any other complications I might have encountered. The swelling in my hands have come down alot..all in all im still happy with my results..i didnt have a tt but my dr. did mention it during my consultation.. My stomach looks so much smaller and I have a waist!!! Im gonna post a front b4 pic and a after with my garment on...my skin is alittle loose but nothing good old excersize wont help..no more surgerys for me, god willing..hope this helped! :)
Hey gal how are doing today? Is the pain better, I hope so, everytime i think about 15th Dec I get very nervous I think its better i jst forget about it until then bt I cant. Is the swelling going down alread? Keep weel
Congrats!
Thanks!
Hey fancyface, thank u! I know you must be excited as well. Dec. Cant come fast enough huh...good luck on your procedure :)
Good luck on your procedure for today, hope it goes well, Im also built like you and im doing mine on the 15th of December.
Hey ricaneve,

Good luck with your BBL and hope you get the results you are looking for!!!

I am shaped just like you and thought I was looking at myself. I'm 5'1" and 169, I did a consult over the internet and sent them my photos and they told me I needed an abdominoplasty $6000 and BBL w/lipo of my flanks, upper & lower back, arms, neck, and transfer for $8000 w/discount $4800 total $11,200. They did say I could have the BBL w/o having the abdominoplasty but my skin will be sagging. I am nervous and havent set an appt yet and thinking sometime around spring break.
Hey carolyn, well he did say I would need a tummy tuck later only if I wanted. But thats if im trying to be perfect but im not.. I dont know how I mustard enough gutts to do this let alone think about a future surgery lol. Well all I can tell you is stay tunned, maybe u will like my after pics and decide u dont need all the extra surgerys. Hope this helped.
ricaneve,

You are sooooo right, I am not trying to be perfect either and don't need all of the extra surgery and with a good bbl who would be looking at my stomach anyway? lol

Thanks for the enlightenment,I snoozed on that one because I was sitting here trying to figure out where on earth was I going to get that much money! I have to stay focused on my goal and not fall into the plastic surgery bug.
Good luck tomorrow! It will be over before you know it. Can't wait to see your results, I'm considering Dr.S
Thanks...i hope it goes fast and painless...wishfull thinking lol. From what I read Dr. Soto is very skillful and he was very kind, took his time with me. I dont know if i'll have energy to write a comment tomorrow night but I will try :)