Need help to remove silicone from face!!!

Hello! I'm just an average guy from FL, many years...

Hello! I'm just an average guy from FL, many years ago, I had liquid silicon injected into my face exactly in 2007 when I was 24 because I wanted to look more fem and I thought at the time it was the best thing to do. I had my cheeks forehead laugh lines chin and under eyes done. I regret ever having this done as my head looks bigger my cheeks are blotted and smile looks freakish lips to big and forehead hurts and feels heavy I now no longer feel comfortable going out anywhere because of how people stare at me. I am now 30 I'm seeking help to have this removed especially from my forehead please help!!!
Matthew J Shultz

You look great! You shouldn't be ashamed of your appearance;; Your gorgeous but if your forehead feels heavy then def seek to remove it
You look great!
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I thought there was nothing on this planet that can remove silicon. Is this an injectable liquid how did you do it?
What is PCDC?
What is PCDC?
Where do I buy PCDC to do it?
It is illegal to purchase as a consumer (it is a controlled substance) and we do not permit the discussion of illegal practices on the site as per our Community Guidelines.  Please ask your doctor about it.
It's shorthand for Lipodissolve which won't help remove silicone, just fat. I know of a guy in Miami who had ultherapy on his silicone lip injections and it corrected them.
I have heard that Dr. Gallerani in North Miami Beach and also Dr. Lee in Beverly Hills and New York City are two doctors that have been very successful in removing silicon and making you look much better. Hope this is helpful!
Chelioplasty, or lip reduction surgery, is a procedure that may lead to reduction in the size of your lips. Downtine is at least 2 weeks. Scars are typically inconspicuous inside your mouth. Hope this helps you. Dr. Joseph
Hi. The black and white photo is very handsome. Was the silicone you had medical grade? Have you seen anyone to try and remove the silicone? I have heard it is difficult to remove.
I think you should ask this in our Doctor Q&A.

I looked and found some similar questions (I think some of the doctor responses are useful to your situation) which you can read here: