Horrible Outcome! - Orlando, FL

I did it to increase self-esteem. I went in...

I did it to increase self-esteem. I went in wanting only an augmentation and he suggested I had a lift and an areola reduction as well with my procedure.  I trusted his judgment and knowledge and agreed to add that to my procedure.  He stated I would end up with beautiful breasts but my end result is horrible and he said there was nothing he could do about it.

I have one breast slightly bigger than the other one, the areolas were not cut all the way around and now I have very noticeable weird looking shape areolas.  When I asked him about it he just stated that there's nothing he could do about it and that he had to do that in order to make my implant fit.  FIrst of all, I never requested a specific size of implant because he said he would put the one he thought would look best and he never even mentioned the possibility of this happening or else I would have never agreed to having the areola reduced. I trusted him and he re-assured me they would end up looking great.  Now I have bigger boobs but still very self conscious and unhappy about my results.  He did not reduce the areolas completely but instead just cut some of the top part and left the bottom like it was and it looks deformed.  In addition to that, he did an extra scar on the bottom of the breast through where he inserted the implant, instead of just inserting it through the areola area to prevent additional scars, which he also failed to mention he would do.

I told him it was never my idea to get my areolas reduced; it was suggested by him and I trusted his knowledge.  Had he mentioned that he was not going to be able to keep them a perfect circle prior to surgery, I would have never allowed him to do that.

Orlando Plastic Surgeon

I had a breast augmentation performed with Dr. S in his Dr. Phillips office in July 2010. I found another doctor that agrees that Dr. S did a poor job and he is willing to reconstruct my BA. I would like for Dr. S to refund me the money so I can have another surgeon perform the surgery the right way!

Bad practice thats all I can say it is good to know who the bad doctors are I feel sorry for you, I can only imagine what you are going thru doctors are supposed be honest and if they can meet someone's expectations the should tell Te patient ahead of time terrible practice .
Ama25, my heart goes out to you. I'm so sorry you have to go through this. I truly hope everything works out. Good luck.

I'm so sorry you're unhappy with your results. Dr. Soto usually has amazing reviews, so this is a surprise. If you'll be seeking a revision, you might want to check out our Breast Implant Revision Community.