Worst Mistake of my Life! - Orem, UT

DON'T do this procedure. I had it done a...

DON'T do this procedure. I had it done a little less than a year ago. I had a saggy bum (33 years, four pregnancies 120lbs 5’2”) I have never been obese; I have since learned that I was never a candidate for this type of procedure. My doctor sold it to me as a 'butt lift' but it was actually a 'belt lipectomy' which is part of a body lift procedure. I had no idea how it would ruin my body.

There were so many things that I wasn't told about the procedure. For example I was told that I would be able to hide the scar with a "string bikini" (my dr.'s words not mine), that was/is a lie. The scar is MUCH higher than promised I cannot hide it even with some of my jeans. He also created a false buttocks crease that I was not told about. I had no idea that he would be elongating my butt! It really is awful and I've had to pay extra money (to a different surgeon) to do repair work, it is likely that I am going to have to have more revisions done and I'll still be left with a horrid scar.

I would never have this procedure done had I known the end result.

Orem Plastic Surgeon

I believe this surgeon to be unethical as the procedure he performed on me is reserved for those with lots of excess skin from extreme weight loss. I was not a candidate for it. I didn't know this going in and he as both board certified and a professional should have never performed it. This was not something I came to him for I originally was asking about liposuction (which he also botched) and fat grafting he was the one that steered me this direction with his false lines like "you'll be able to cover it with a string bikini."