Microdermabrasion - Oregon

I purchased a package that cost more so I’m...

I purchased a package that cost more so I’m not exactly sure on what the price was for the micro's. I had 2 treatments as well as a glycolic peel so I'm not sure which one triggered a huge Roscea flair up but I do Lactic Acid peels with no problem and my guess is the microdermabrasion’s caused what would only be described as a very horrible experience. I was left with horrible acne/Rosecea a couple weeks after my appointments which left scars that have taken a year to get rid of. At the time I had no idea I had Rosecea because my face would only turn a little red at times but nothing like what followed after the treatments. If you have red flushing at all at times and think you may have Rosecea and don’t know for sure please see a dermatologist before you get anything done like this. I have now gone through other treatments and am on medications to control the Rosecea. I will post a picture of what my skin looked like after the microdermabrasion’s. My skin was clear before the treatments.