Deep Plane Face Lift - Oregon

It has been 2 weeks after the face-lift. My face...

It has been 2 weeks after the face-lift. My face feels Pulled back,, & VERY TIGHT. Neck is tight. I actually looked pulled back, even though the doctor indicated that deep plane lift do not result in pulled back look.

His before & after pictures looked good. He has had 20 years of experience.

I don't look like myself, & can't sleep well at night. I am scared I will have a permanent pulled back look. The doctor stated everything should relax over the next 2 to 3 months. I am VERY DISSAPOINTED!!

I will wait 3 to 4 months & post my results....

I will wait 3 to 4 months & post my results. Hopefully everything will settle with time as indicated by oldnew.

Hello all: It has now been 7 months now since my...

Hello all: It has now been 7 months now since my face lift. I am sooo better. My face has settled, & doesn't look tight anymore. In fact I had to get some fillers under my eyes (restalane) & Radiasse for my cheeks/nasolabial folds...to give me that "youthful look". I am 52, and people think I am in my late 20's. early 30's. Everything has settled nicely. Now after 7 months..I am "loving it". Finally!!! It does take time for everything to settle.

Loving facelift

I had my facelift in 2011. Everything has settled. Now I go in regularly for sculptra, radiesse, Botox etc. To keep myself looking as young as I feel. I feel like I'm thirty something, but am 56.... Yikes!! Time flies fast! I hope to continue aging gracefully, although wanting a natural graceful aging vs "Joan Rivers" look (God rest her soul). You must do your homework and look for highly qualified plastic surgeons with excellent reputations when it comes to surgery, vs a doctor trying to make "a fast buck". I am pleased with my outcome. For my face I went with a facial plastic surgeon.
Lake Oswego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Petroff is good & knows what he's doing. I was looking for results and he provided that for me. Yes, his bedside manner could have been better, but I was looking for the outcome. He doesn't do a lot of hand holding, but gets right down to it ( what else can you expect from a surgeon). He's not touchy freely, but knows his stuff. When I'm ready for a second face lift in 10 to 15 years, I hope he's still around to do my second facelift.