Orbital Fat Grafting to Upper Eyelid

The pros are that it may add volume to the upper...

The pros are that it may add volume to the upper eyelid. The cons are that it will change your eyelid and you may suffer from lid lag, dry eye syndrome and retraction.

I received volume but ended up with all the cons above. So, in my estimation, it was not worth all the problems that are mentioned above. I would not advise it.

Meronk

If you have problems; doctor becomes defensive and does not offer support or revision to help with complications.

How are your lids doing today?
Hi Cissy, I've been thinking about upper fat grafting, do you have any photo's? Did you use dr Mernok- he was looking like the choice I would've made. Its good to hear from people that have actually been there instead of just seeing they're the BEST photo's they have on they're befor and after photo's. Wish I'd thought that way befor having my orgiginal surgery. How long is it since your sugery? do you think it'll improve with time? god I get sick of hearing that myself! Keep us posted, not many people on here have had it done. Thanks for sharing x
Is there a reason the doctors name is not provided? You should let us know.
Hi Cissy, I was wondering how your doing now? I read the problems you were having from the Orbital Fat grafting to upper lids. I am going to have that procedure done soon. Did your doctor support with fat injections? I've read sometimes you need to go back in for those. Is your graft still in place, and not looking odd or like a worm on upper lids? I've read all the problems that can accompany this procedure. If it added volume and softened appearance, I guess thats worth something. I am also reading more on oxygen therapy with fat grafting and how in some cases it is beneficial to have that done after a procedure to help circulation and cells receive and maintain blood flow. When you find time, please write and let me know.
Hi Vickisue,

Did you go ahead with the fat grafting and oxygen therapy? If so, did you like the results? What is Oxygen therapy btw? I have not heard of it before.