Very Happy with results! TT and MR -Orange County, CA

Hello. I'm 34 and have lost 75 pounds over a...

Hello. I'm 34 and have lost 75 pounds over a year and a half. Blood, sweat and tears. No pregnancies but am in need of a BL, BA and TT. I still have 15 more pounds to lose but have decided to move forward and start getting some consults.

I've been saving up vacation days for the surgery and I should have 3 weeks in January, so I'm looking at Jan or Feb for a surgery date.

I have so many questions and feel this is something I could easily research forever. As a single girl I will need to look at aftercare or maybe a nurse for the first few days. Anyone have experience with that?

Made an appointment today for a consult. Going...

Made an appointment today for a consult. Going September 16th. Excited, yet nervous. Been gaining and losing the same 2 pounds for a week now. Yikes.

Have a second appointment for a consult which is...

Have a second appointment for a consult which is also on the 16th. Getting a bit nervous.

I have a physical scheduled for the 15th so it will be 2 days of doctors and appointments.

Good news is, I'm down a few more pounds to 145.6. Would like to be 135ish before surgery.

Had two consults today. Slightly different...

Had two consults today. Slightly different approaches. Both thought I will definitely need silicone implants with my breast lift. The first consult said he could do the breasts and extended tummy tuck in one surgery. I did find it a bit worrisome that he said I would have to inject myself with heparin twice a day after the surgery. The second consult said he felt more comfortable with doing it in two stages. I felt a lot more at ease with the second doctor but like the idea of having it done in one shot. But at the same time I agree with the second doctor when he told me that as elective surgery, should you put yourself at risk with a long surgery time? Going to take a few days and think about this. I really liked the second doctor even though it might not be the one shot surgery I was hoping for. Also thinking about getting my arms done with my breasts. Anyone have that done? My gut says do the two stage approach.

Third consult scheduled for Oct 10th. Have decided...

Third consult scheduled for Oct 10th. Have decided I'm going to have my arms done. Which I know means I will have to break it up into 2 stages. Wanted to avoid that but I think its safer.

Had my third consult today. Although this Dr. runs...

Had my third consult today. Although this Dr. runs a smaller less glitzy practice, I feel his emphasis is one of quality not quantity. Will be interesting to see price wise what the quote will be.

For now I think I will wait on having my thighs and arms done. The thighs I hear are a tough recovery and Im not yet willing to commit to the large scar on the arms.

Lost a few more pounds now I'm 143. Hoping to make 139 before surgery.

Surgery date set, January 12th, just doing the...

Surgery date set, January 12th, just doing the Tummy for now. Excited and nervous.

Have not been eating so well since Thanksgiving,...

Have not been eating so well since Thanksgiving, had got to 139 but now I'm back to 144. Surgery is in 24 days gonna try my best to not gain anymore and perhaps get back to 139.

I can't believe its a week till my TT. I'm almost...

I can't believe its a week till my TT. I'm almost nervous that I'm not nervous.
Dr. Di Saia

Dr. D has been great. Always takes his time with you. No rush or push into anything. There were no surprises. Aftercare and follow up were excellent. I'm very happy with my new tummy. If I had to do it over again I wouldn't change a thing.

You should post your review if you feel comfortable. I'm so happy with his work. The follow up is great, a Doc that really cares. I highly recommend him.
Trying to get up the nerve to post my Dr D review. I see you are the second woman here I have found who used him for her tummy tuck surgery. His offices are not Newport, but the care he gives is just intense. No one else really touches you after surgery which I thought was fab. The scars just melt away over time too. I am so excited! I need to put up my review so more women here can hear of him.
I am glad u have had a great recovery i hope all goes well qith mine
Had a busy but good holiday. How about you? I see your procedure is coming up soon. I was expecting to have some real pain but it has been minimal. After that pain pump.kicked I had no pain. A few twitches here and there and just the tightness. Sneezing and coughing are tough but I've been so.happy how easy its been. I hope yours goes just as good.
Good oc
@ here i am ahhh i miss u so much how are u how was ur holidays
Went great! Im really happy with Dr.D. he has taken his time with me. Never felt rushed. Still puffy in a few spots but it looks good for almost 4 weeks. He took off nearly 5 pounds, no liposuction. I had a ton laxity so the incision dips low instead of an anchor cut, which is.what we talked about beforehand. Incision is healing well, still a little sore where the last drain came out. How have you been?
how did it go???
oh my sweetie almost here how are you doing with the wieght loss! are you excited one week!
what dr are you going to and did you decide what you are getting done this time!
I'm terrified to get on the scale, I'm sure Ive put on about 5 pounds since Thanksgiving/Christmas. But I'm going to eat very wisely until Im in the clear to workout again.
Going with Dr.Di Saia, just having an extended Tummy Tuck done at this time. No lipo. Next stage I will get the BL/BA.
Hey OC! Thanks for your support! Your surgery day is coming soon! :) YAY!
I put a list on my update.. I used it as a reference to what I may need! :o) I will be using the maxi pads! I hear they work best...
no I am going on a thursday staying til that sunday!
I'm doing mine on Jan 12th. Just the tummy. Next stage will be the boobs...hehe. After surgery I stay at a nearby hotel with an overnight nurse. Relieved about that. Going to stay with my mom for the first week. Are you going home the same night?
hhehe your date will be before mine i am excited too! did you find a nurse to help you yet!
I'm going with Dr. Di Saia. LOL I didn't notice you were in CA as well! I'm nervous and excited for both of us!
oc gurl hey so what dr are you going with I work at RCH riverside comm hospital! yo uare close to me.
I did on line~ good luck~ still healing my open wounds I have follow up tomorrow~
Its Dr. Di Saia. He's different, I like that. Did you have a consult with him as well?

How goes your healing and your wounds?
Is this the Dr. that you have chosen? Who is he/she? I'm so excited for you! And your dong great with your wt!! yeah!!
I thought it went really well. Very modest setting. I felt there was zero push to do any procedures. We spoke at length about what I wanted before I even bared the goods. I think he is the only one of the doctors Id let cut me. Going to think about it over the weekend and most likely come up with a date.
How did your consult go?
My adult daughter has networked w Dr B. a few years ago, and really liked her style, and confidence. My daughter reffered patients to Dr. B,and the patients were always satisfied w the tumor/cancer removal and lack of procedure scars.I feel she knew exactly what I wanted and needed, and I'm confident she will deliver. I go with my gut, and so far my gut has served me well. We're all unique, every result will be diff, so I'm just going by gut :) BTW Recovery Retreat is $400 a night, but for 24 hr. care, and meals, I'm ok w it, but only for two day!! My niece's college friends volunteered to help w aftercare as well.