Big mistake

I went to a place I was very satisfied with for a...

I went to a place I was very satisfied with for a broken capillary on the end of my nose. VOILA!! Poof be gone. It was a miracle! I was looking like Rudolph and at 29 didn't like that very much. So a couple more zaps here and there for small red "tiny" red dots was cheap..$75. No biggie. I had one of my husbands concerts coming up and wanted to look extra awesome so I decided to ask about a few small capillaries next to my eye near my nose. "No problem she said....
As I was lubed up goggles on I found myself pulling the skin of my eye down hearing the lady say .."I'm using a different LASER...one we used for your leg veins..." And started zapping away. I think at that point we all know what might be going on in our brain....so there it goes...no wine for a week and they would have been gone....laser...ruined for life...or at least till I get my brow lift at 31...haha not funny. So I puffed up like no other and scarred like no other and had to go to a LA concert that night (thank god I'm a talented makeup artist!!) as the months go on...I'm devastated...I lost all of the fat surrounding my eye...upper and lower. Deep dark circles fat pockets..loss of elasticity in cheeks. Droop In both brows and my eyes started closing up and wrinkling so small I could have died. (By the way I've always had notorious eyes..talking..."oh you look like Megan fox . Christina apple gate . Katy perry Carmen Electra...and blah blah.... So anyways I went back..was told I was crazy ...wanted some sort of compensation and BAM...botox for free..umm ...well a botched laser isn't gonna make a botched botox any better. I've been sicker than a dog had horrific panic attacks, night sweats night vomiting 'complete fatigue (I mean can't even get outta bed for a few weeks) weakness in arms, severe headaches and vision...and so fourth. This battle is not fun. I will beat it I can't let it ruin me. I can't even look in the mirror I look like someone else...just waiting to get the botox out to get that brow lift...then I'm done. On that note...ID RATHER BE SLICED AND DICED AND RECOVER THAN SUFFER RUINING MY FACE FROM LASER AND RUINING MY HEALTH AND WELL BEING FROM BOTOX. And believe me...I will never try a filler.....

So almost a month after the botox...

I think the botox bad symptoms are finally settling in. My nausea is still here and I have no appetite (which might make me lose a few pounds :) ) and feeling fatigued. Anxiety is heightened because of the botox especially at night...I'm suffering bad insomnia . Looks wise I'm pretty happy today...everything looks pretty good and my face back to normal as if the botox made all the lumping and sagging go away.. Nervous of what will happen when this wears off :( at first I wanted it to but then will all the bad laser effects just fall back in place? Who knows. It also seems like the botox shifts at times and sometimes looks great and sometimes my eyes are mush again! Ill post 2 pics showing the botox. Today being great and 2 nights ago smiling all the lumping on my brow bone skin which was always full and plump and the sags and lines from the botox and laser. How the hell does the laser affect my whole upper lid when it was done underneath?

Vitamin E

I've been breaking open my vitamin e capsule before I take it and using around my eyes. I stopped drinking alcohol as well. I think it's making a huge difference...I'm hopeful!

Not better ...at all....this is nuts!

Hell

I'm one year out from laser and six months after trying to correct wit botox and I truly never have felt so alone and unbelieved And so helpless in my life ...I've never lost more than knowing I lost myself to something so stupid. This has ruined my life and I need help...

Pic

Fat loss

So the orbital fat loss keeps progressing. But good news! I have my peri orbital fat transfer scheduled on July 9th! Wish me luck! I'm hoping for the best with a very positive attitude! Ill update my profile and keep everyone posted!! :)
Day spa

I had a bad result from one IPL tx and am just totally disgusted by the whole experience. Especially the doctors' cluelessness. If you can't dx/ tx /fix the complications that can result from this tx, why the hell are you performing it on people?????? Either they are woefully ignorant of how the treatment and device works and should not using it, or they are lying to cover their butts because they figure if adverse results only happen say .01% of the time, and you are successful in making that person just go away and be quiet, then you're still ahead of the game w/ all the $$ you're making on the rest. I would LOVE to have my old skin back. It's like that song - you don't know what you've got - till it's gone.
I had ipl that devastated me 2 years ago, I wanted dark circles under my eye reduced (I should have looked into it more but was assured it was totally safe). They gave me ipl when they knew I had just been on holiday and was peeling from sun damage! My face blistered badly and swelled up straight away...my skin was ruined, I developed brown patches I never had before, had to wear make up, which I have never done in my life and have a few pitted scars and visible burn scar on my right cheek. They admitted responsibility after a year and I was paid compensation recently. The thing that has helped me with volume loss is Sculptra, I have had it previously and would never go back to HA fillers like restylane or teosyal. I am now 35, had sculptra 6 months ago, recently met someone who I hadn't spoken to in 12 months and she asked me what I had neen doing, I looked 10 years younger. Coming back from holiday last week a woman grabbed my partner to do a survey, hes 30, hates all that so he told her to ask me instead, she said, she can't do it you have to be over 30! I was chuffed. My point is ladies, there is light at the end of the tunnel, I was so depressed and anxious for over a year after this treatment but Sculptra really helped me..the colour changes are still visible but I am using neostrata enlighten and it seems to be helping..I will NEVER go near laser or ipl or anything that cooks your face again. I hope everyone gets better with time x
None of this makes any sense. IPL do not cause what u are claiming. (Like lost of fat under your eyes) The rest of it is basically gibberish about the botox and fillers. It's totally confusing. Maybe u should tell us what is going on with the rest of your life. Relationships, etc? Sounds like u are blaming this episode for everything bad in your life. Maybe not, but it doesn't make sense.
Thank you Michael77777! Sounds like you have it all figured out. Gee I wish I was more like you. I'm a total wreck of a disaster.
Lifelesson don't pay attention to someone who is either ignorant or an owner of a spa. He has no clue.
Haha. Your sweet imsorrynow2! :) I'm not worried about it. People like that don't bother me. You can't help but feel bad for someone that feels good to make others feel bad. It's all good. Judging by the other comments that person wrote to other people, the personal jab they said to me specifically, the 5 7s in the name(which is something I know someone else to do).and considering they just signed up today...I have a pretty good idea who the person is that wrote it. And "SHE" does not own a spa but was just told about this sight yesterday. I sure hope your doing ok. How are things with you? Any better?
I'd like to add that I never had fillers. (And they mentioned fillers)But "this person" knows I'm considering it. And is the only person that knows im considering it.
Just maintaining. Living in Florida is a negative all this sunshine and I will burn now even with sun block. I hide in the shade still looking into the derma pen at a place that does my Botox. She can't afford any down time right now. Nothing topical works more than temporary. I keep hope and trying I believe some improvement is possible. Thanks for asking wishing you the best:)
What a hater very vindictive.....sad
I know it's crazy how bad the skin burns and is affected by the sun! Also the products! I was in the beauty business for years and could use anything all the rich good creams ....now everything causes a reaction. Working for chanel and yves saint Laurent and all the high end brands in the last I was shamed to try Clinique...but holy crap...it's helped. I use the overnight repair (it has salicylic ) but does not irritate for some reason...and he redness relief cream. They seem to help with the texture and smoothness and redness. Maybe go get a sample at your cosmetic counter and give them a try?.!
Oh thanks I will . I use to work at Macy's in mens fragrance. I am a believer it is ingrdients not cost for sure!
Yeah, ok Michael.. I am guessing we are all just paranoid about the volume loss and skin damage... hundreds of us (if not thousands) - all crazy. You are the only one that knows what you are talking about.
I agree, Michael.... I have had multiple IPLS and find them to be wonderful for removing pigment and building collagen. IF you've had sun exposure recently, it is not a good idea as the laser is attracted to pigment.....
I had restylane 13 Aug 2012; I had a reaction to it - I have been told since I was poisoned - my optic nerve was affected in one eye and had a change in shape of my corneas; headaches for 8 months untll the product eventually left my body. I had a brain scan to see if it had travelled there but it was clear - it also proved that there was nothing going on in the brain to cause the changes in the eyes which it could have been. It was restylane that did it. I now have a trough type indentation down one side of my face (the side where the majority of it was put in) - I would like to know why this has happened - reading your comments makes me think it has pulled out collagen with it (or fat?). My body broke the restylane down in 21 days but it would be dispersed around my body - the practitioner said it had broken down "like a sugar cube". It is all very mysterious and no-one seems to have any answers. I live in the UK and have just had to get on with it myself. My GP hadnt a clue what to do and the person that did the dermal filler was out of his depth and has since stopped doing them.
J.U.L.I.E. Did you contact the representative or company of the product they used on you? I would be sure to have a case filed because that way more information can be collected and warnings labeled properly. I had never heard of that happening before. Have looked online to see if anyone else has ever had this reaction? I had lumps and fluid build up and had to take steroids. Bad news. I am so sorry this happened to you. I know I have read a couple of articles from the UK about how they are looking into if the products (fillers) actually can float around and move in your face and body and may not break down and be absorbed as they thought prior. Good luck with finding help.
Wow that's crazy thanks for your story and I'm so sorry you are dealing with that...Im not sure if that can happen but if laser hits the lower levels it will atrophy everywhere ...it's a nightmare :( hopefully we will be able to have this nightmare end soon. Keep me posted ans I hope you heal.
Yes the company in this country is called Galderma; they know all about it. Initially they would not speak to me but I contacted a top non-surgical facelift Doctor in the US who contacted the sister-company in the US and in turn they contacted the UK company, they then talked to me. The regulations in the UK are lax; I contacted my MP who wrote to the Minister for Health in Parliament. It was his view that if a Doctor had administered it he may not have given it to me because of my multiple allergies; the person that administered to me was told but felt they would not be an issue. They were. By the way, the US Doctor said she would not had given the fillers to me because of my allergies and that the guidelines in the US are tighter and only Doctors can administer them.
Wow surprising the US is stricter than UK. There are so many products that have been banned in Europe that they still us here in skin and hair products. I wonder if stem cell or fat transfer is an option for you? I know Italy is one country they are already using stem cell for repairs of injuries for athletes because we have a famous football quarterback that has been on the news talking about it? Everyone just wants to sweep the bad reviews under the carpet to keep it hush, hush. Well I pray for an answer for us all that have been damaged. It is shameful that the medical field does not let us know of all the dangers.
Hi, I just read your posts. I am a practicioner in Germany and do dermal fillers, IPL, and stem cell therapies. I agree with the US physicians that if one is highly allergic, fillers are absorbed much faster. Maybe the skin expanded after the filler and is now saggy because it didn't retract? I would try some vitamines to get better elasticity, i.e. Vitamin C.
I'm so sorry you had to go through this. Everyone is different and from what I gather...we all respond different to these things. I hope you are doing better!
Retin A or Renova even generic form is fabulous for skin smoothing!
I am confused if IPL did this damage why would you use Endymed? Sounds like a wolf in sheeps clothing in other words radio frequency or thermal heat will for sure cause more damage. Read up on Dr. Ben Johnson product called Osmosis. Beware of doctor trying to sell you on treatments that work on damaging the skin more to improve it? Just listen to the videos first.
I think it's because I had about 7-8 treatments of IPL that I lost a bit of elasticity (my skin wasn't exactly the tightest to begin with) I believe that the pigmentation/freckles also helped by hiding it too. I've noticed already that the skin is tighter around the jawline. I have taken some pictures of before the first treatment where i could press right into the cheek and the skin/fat would go around my finger and now it's a lot less. Will be posting a review of it once finished :) :)
Is osmosis a skin care line?
Hey, thanks for your input. I think you may be right - causing more damage to the skin to treat damage may not be ideal, but when I see those IPL indentations, I just feel like peeling layers of my skin off to get rid of it. I am looking at this Osmosis skin care line now, can you tell me if you have any positive experience with it?