40 Years Old, 133 Pounds, Procedure on Lower Abdomen and Love Handles - Orange County, CA

Turning 40 has been a frustrating experience for...

Turning 40 has been a frustrating experience for me! I was unhappy with my body so I turned to Cool Sculpting. I had two placements on my lower abdomen (left side and right side) and one of each love handle. The procedure took 4 hours! It was very uncomfortable and at some moments painful. The worst part was when the suctions were removed and they had to massage the treated area! I thought I was going to pass out! I felt tingling, numbness and pain all at the same time. When I was able to stand up they wrapped me in an ace bandage to help ease the pain. Fortunately, I woke yoga pants and a t-shirt so I was comfortable driving home. The next few hours were challenging! It was difficult to bend and breathe. I spent the rest of the day relaxing and adapting to the odd feelings. When I woke up Sunday morning I was afraid to remove the bandage so I waited to shower until Monday. When I removed the bandage I was slightly bruised, a little lumpy and very swollen! I wrapped myself again for work, took some Motrin and headed out. It's now day three....I'm still numb, still lumpy, still swollen and still uncomfortable. The jury is still out on weather I am happy or not.

8 days post proceedure

It's been eight days since my procedure. I still have a lot of tingling and numbness. No more visible bruising where my love handles were treated and the swelling has gone down. I've found that wearing the ace bandage daily makes my work clothes more comfortable and adds a bit of security (for those of you who have had breast augmentation, its a similar feeling of extra support post surgery). I did remove the bandage for a few hours while I was out on a boat this past weekend but I wish I hadn't. For one, I noticed that I couldn't "suck in my gut" like I normally do and second, anything that brushed up against was very uncomfortable. I'm a bit of an inpatient person so I'm hoping that I see some kind of positive result sooner rather than later. Was it worth the $1600? Not yet!

Not much to report on....

I wish I could say that I could visibly see some improvement in my body at the two week marker, however, I can honestly say that I have yet to see any kind of sliming in my abdomen or love handles. I will say that the tingling sensations and tenderness have reduced but I still find it comforting to wear the ace bandage. Hope my next post will have better news.

No change...

It's been a few weeks since I last wrote. Wish I had some good news to report, but, I don't. No change.
Newport Coast Dermatology

There were two women that performed my procedure. They both seemed helpful and tried to answer all of my questions.

Thanks for sharing your experience so far. From what I've read, two weeks is still early to see results, so hang in there! :) Hopefully you'll start to see some changes soon. Are you taking photos, so you'll be able to tell the difference? When you see your body every day sometimes you don't notice the little things.