Can't Wait to Be Me Again, but Scared. - Orange County, CA

Explant of my 234 cc silicone implants tomorrow. ...

Explant of my 234 cc silicone implants tomorrow. My first implants were in 2000. Went from A cup to 240 cc saline. They ruptured twice and had them removed in 2004 after my daughter was born. After first explant became a AA. Divorced in 2011 and decided to have put back in. Here I am and I hate them. Just want to be comfortable and be me instead of feeling like I have bags strapped to my chest. I am scared of what they will look like and also that I have not told anyone, including bf of 2 1/2 years. I wanted this to be my decision, it's my body and don't want to be influenced to think otherwise.

My Dr did an awesome job. Just a personal choice on my part.

5 hours, feeling great

I am feeling surprisingly awesome! I did local, wow what a difference from the groggy, icky general anesthesia. Just a breeze. This pic is of me 5 minutes after bring bandaged up and at the Dr's office.

First look.

Day 3

It's been about 70 hours. No more pain at all, maybe just a little stiff neck from sleeping.

I know from having done this before it will take a year at least before they take back their shape some. At least that was my experience.

Don't regret at all :-)

Day 6

It is day 6 and physically feeling good. Mentally and emotionally I am feeling great.

I feel like me again, I know it will take some time for my returning little boobs to look normal again as this is my second time around.

A little tired of bandages, but found a cute bra to wear over, see pic :-)

I am standing and walking different. I don't feel slouched over to hide my implants I didn't feel were right for my body.

My sister yesterday said "you look like you, not like everybody else". A simple statement perhaps, but definitely hit it on the head.

Day 9

I am still feeling good. I can tell when I overdo it with lifting and get a little sore. I don't think my new/old breasts look fabulous. Just have to keep reminding myself to give it time, at least a year. On a positive note, love my clothes again. Not hunching over trying to hide my fake boobs that were never me in the first place. What an emotional journey this has been!

15 days out

Looking pretty much the same I think. Feeling great except for a darn cold.

I can't express how much less depressed I am. How I feel like I am now true to who I am. I feel sexier, more confident and just all around a happier person.

One HUGE reason is all the amazing support from all these smart, beautiful, wonderful women on this site. Words cannot express how grateful I am. You ladies rock!

20 days

My steri strips are still hanging on...yuck. I think shape is looking somewhat better. Right breast looking better than left. I over did it this weekend traveling and left incision was painful, much better today but calling Dr anyway. I am still feeling good mentally, my bf is cool with it and being supportive. I know he'd prefer implants but has been very sweet knowing that this is what makes me happy. I am having fun looking for AA bras online also looking forward to wearing a bikini this summer without having to be self concious everyone is starring at my bolt ons :-).

2 months

It's been 2 months today and I have not regretted it for one second. Physically feeling great, but the mental and emotional part has been the most significant. I thought having perfect boobs would boot my self confidence, boy was I wrong. Thanks to all you beautiful, smart, amazing women on the is board for being my rock!