3 days post op! Already loving my results !!

I hope to find MY doctor soon. I've been searching...

I hope to find MY doctor soon. I've been searching and searching but nothing yet. I need help beyond words. I'm only 25 yet I have these ugly droopy breast. Every year that goes by I feel myself getting more depressed. My photos are proof.. I just want these beautiful breast on me . It keeps bothering me the more I go with out following through, I'm just so scared to not to the right thing , want to make sure I pick the perfect doctor to take care of me and my situation.

Found my dream doctor '!!

Soo I wanted to update everyone ! I made my decision and found my doctor ! I'm so happy and nervous at the same time ! My scheduled surgery date is April 11. Anything I should know before hand ??

Nervous 2 weeks left to go

So I just needed to let this out .. In 2 weeks I will have new boobies . Some one please tell me if this is normal ! I'm scared and nervous !! We left off with high profile silicone under muscle and they are pre ordering 450, 475 and 500 those numbers scare me is this normal ? I'm a c going to a d . On my pre op my doc said 375 , 400. The front desk lady told me 450, n even 553 ultra high but I said I didn't feel comfortable going that big

Need a doctors honest opinion !!

Ok so let's be honest from my pictures I think it's obvious what my problem is. In your expert opinion what implant would u say is the better choice for ME and MY body ! I'm uneven no shape at all no volume at all! Just want to see what other doctors think. Would u say a high profile would suite me ? And what are ur thoughts on saline or silicone ?

Day 2 !

This is me day 2!

So it's 2am . Woke up in pain can't sleep . Just took a norco figured I could right something before I try n sleep. I got my lift with silicone implants Friday the 11 th at 7 am. It's been hard
To do almost anything alone . It's been uncomfortable more than anything . Been waking up in middle of night a lot.

Day 3

Day 3 swelling has definitely gone down can u tell !

A little cleavage have we!! :)

So I'm still bandaged up but I'm able to peak a little bit and let me tell u this is so much more than what I was working with before !!

Blisters ? Wahh :(

So a day after surgery I noticed these little blisters where the surgical tape is. I have really sensitive skin so the doc said I got a reaction to the tape is this normal here are the photos

Blisters

Here is an update with the blisters . I just took another photo. I've been putting Vaseline like the doctor instructed . April 15

Going on a week now !

Just got bandages removed yesterday ! Here are my results so far

April 23! 1 week and 5 days!

Ok so this is me a week and 5 days post op! Already in total love . I am NOT wearing a bra in my photos . I really like how they look hear lol so hoping when they drop they I don't lose to much of my cleavage . I am so happy I could just cry :) . Everyday my breast are settling and it is a process I've learned requires ALOT of patience ! Do NOT I repeat do NOT over do it . I'm still not carrying heavy things on my own as I am scarred to pull or mess up my incisions. Best of luck and I hope my pictures help anyone going through the same procedure:) Happy healing everyone ! Did I mention I Love Love my doctor so much' He is a wonderful calm, sweet, patient , humble, loving human being . I do believe this universe gravitates you towards what is meant to be and meeting Dr. Sajjadian was absolutely meant to be .
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Overall happy with my entire experience. From my very first consultation I knew he was the Doctor that was meant for me and my special situation. 15 consultations later from OC to LA I was overjoyed when I found Dr. Sajjadian . He listened to me and made me feel like finally some one who cared about me and my concerns as a patient. He addressed all my questioned with the upmost professional care. He made me feel so welcome and safe . I felt like I knew him for years. He is a very sweet and humble man. Skilled at what he does , He truly is an artist. I don't know what I would of done with out him. He truly has changed my life in the most positive beautiful way. There is no better feeling that can compare to the way a women feels about her body, and I can truly say Dr. Sajjadian has boosted my self confidence and over all happiness. Thank You DR.