3 days post op! Already loving my results !!

I hope to find MY doctor soon. I've been searching...

I hope to find MY doctor soon. I've been searching and searching but nothing yet. I need help beyond words. I'm only 25 yet I have these ugly droopy breast. Every year that goes by I feel myself getting more depressed. My photos are proof.. I just want these beautiful breast on me . It keeps bothering me the more I go with out following through, I'm just so scared to not to the right thing , want to make sure I pick the perfect doctor to take care of me and my situation.

Found my dream doctor '!!

Soo I wanted to update everyone ! I made my decision and found my doctor ! I'm so happy and nervous at the same time ! My scheduled surgery date is April 11. Anything I should know before hand ??

Nervous 2 weeks left to go

So I just needed to let this out .. In 2 weeks I will have new boobies . Some one please tell me if this is normal ! I'm scared and nervous !! We left off with high profile silicone under muscle and they are pre ordering 450, 475 and 500 those numbers scare me is this normal ? I'm a c going to a d . On my pre op my doc said 375 , 400. The front desk lady told me 450, n even 553 ultra high but I said I didn't feel comfortable going that big

Need a doctors honest opinion !!

Ok so let's be honest from my pictures I think it's obvious what my problem is. In your expert opinion what implant would u say is the better choice for ME and MY body ! I'm uneven no shape at all no volume at all! Just want to see what other doctors think. Would u say a high profile would suite me ? And what are ur thoughts on saline or silicone ?

Day 2 !

This is me day 2!

So it's 2am . Woke up in pain can't sleep . Just took a norco figured I could right something before I try n sleep. I got my lift with silicone implants Friday the 11 th at 7 am. It's been hard
To do almost anything alone . It's been uncomfortable more than anything . Been waking up in middle of night a lot.

Day 3

Day 3 swelling has definitely gone down can u tell !

A little cleavage have we!! :)

So I'm still bandaged up but I'm able to peak a little bit and let me tell u this is so much more than what I was working with before !!

Blisters ? Wahh :(

So a day after surgery I noticed these little blisters where the surgical tape is. I have really sensitive skin so the doc said I got a reaction to the tape is this normal here are the photos

Blisters

Here is an update with the blisters . I just took another photo. I've been putting Vaseline like the doctor instructed . April 15

Going on a week now !

Just got bandages removed yesterday ! Here are my results so far

April 23! 1 week and 5 days!

Ok so this is me a week and 5 days post op! Already in total love . I am NOT wearing a bra in my photos . I really like how they look hear lol so hoping when they drop they I don't lose to much of my cleavage . I am so happy I could just cry :) . Everyday my breast are settling and it is a process I've learned requires ALOT of patience ! Do NOT I repeat do NOT over do it . I'm still not carrying heavy things on my own as I am scarred to pull or mess up my incisions. Best of luck and I hope my pictures help anyone going through the same procedure:) Happy healing everyone ! Did I mention I Love Love my doctor so much' He is a wonderful calm, sweet, patient , humble, loving human being . I do believe this universe gravitates you towards what is meant to be and meeting Dr. Sajjadian was absolutely meant to be .
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Overall happy with my entire experience. From my very first consultation I knew he was the Doctor that was meant for me and my special situation. 15 consultations later from OC to LA I was overjoyed when I found Dr. Sajjadian . He listened to me and made me feel like finally some one who cared about me and my concerns as a patient. He addressed all my questioned with the upmost professional care. He made me feel so welcome and safe . I felt like I knew him for years. He is a very sweet and humble man. Skilled at what he does , He truly is an artist. I don't know what I would of done with out him. He truly has changed my life in the most positive beautiful way. There is no better feeling that can compare to the way a women feels about her body, and I can truly say Dr. Sajjadian has boosted my self confidence and over all happiness. Thank You DR.

I am sooooo glad I have found ur post!! Your "before" breasts give me much hope.. (Mine are much worse :( ) they seriously look absolutely amazing!! One of the best I've seen on this site so far! I go for my pre-op Friday and my surgery is May 16! I am sooo excited! May I ask your stats? I am getting silicone and that's all I know so far. I def want high profile but not sure how it will go with my body type? (5'6 150lbs)... You look great girl, I can't wait for my cleavage too!!
Hey! I'm glad you found me too :) Happy my pictures helped you also. If it Wasn't for real self I probably wouldn't have found my doctor as soon as I did. We'll I am 5'3 and currently weigh 127 or so lol I was a 32 C before surgery and once I am all settled I should be a 32 D small DD maybe in Victoria's Secret since they run small. I went with high profile under the muscle 450 on my right and 475 on my left . I went with silicone also and I'm soo happy I did! At first I was nervous about the silicone because they are already made pre filled, as I was very uneven in size prior to surgery , my doctor assured me that would be the least of my worries so I trusted him as you should ) and went with what he thought was best! I'm 2 weeks post op and so happy with my results '!! I'm so excited for u! It will all be we'll worth it ' just take it easy don't be too rough and get plenty of rest ! :)
Thank you so much! I will definitely keep posting updates! :)
Congratulations! You can see your overall shape is lovely despite all the bandages. Can't wait to see your healing progression. Hope the blisters are subsiding.
Thank u! My blisters have scabbed and fell Off ! We'll most of them !
Oh that's great news. Phew!
I know I'm learning to be patient and not so impatient . This was a very technical procedure that required a lot of work. My doctor created a masterpiece so with that I have to learn to take it a day at a time . I would hate to ruin the beauty he put Into my work but so far I love ever last detail . Every stitch I know he made with care love and precision :)
I'm glad you're being patient and appreciate your new look. You're so young...it's nice you can now love your entire self. ;)
Looking good!! What size did you end up going? How are you feeling now? Are the blisters healed? I feel totally swollen, was glad to read that your swelling went down on day 3 (that'll be tomorrow for me!)
Sorry for the late reply it's hard to see what order the comments are Going . I went 475 on my left and 450 On my right ! I will most likely be a full d small dd maybe .
Well they look perfect with your shape! I had 300/350 to even me out. I think I'll end up a large C. I had a couple blisters too, but they seem to be going away. Good advice on not over doing it—I have to keep reminding myself of that! Glad you are healing so well and that you love your results! Can't wait to be at the 5 week mark ;)
I know . I keep tellin myself rome wasn't built in a day" and neither will my breast. This is a healing process and every day every week our body is healing and changing. I don't want to ruin my results so I'm just trying my best to be careful
Thank u girls !! It went great ! These first few days def have been challenging !! Sore , in and out of sleep , cranky at times. Chest was super tight could barley move or do anything on my own . But I'm doing better every day!
Thinking of you and hoping your surgery goes well today!
Beth I made a mistake on of my reviews can u remove the one that says pre op on the 13 that's incorrect . Can u please remove it . I'm Not sure how to delete posts once they are on there
Good luck with your surgery today!! Hope all goes well and can't wait to hear your update!
Just curious. Do you not have enough tissue to do a lift only and get the results you want?
We'll not necessarily I have plenty of skin and tissue the problem is one of my breast is a lot smaller than the other
They could do a reduction of the one to match and then a lift?
Yes and getting implants
Have you shared "wish boob" photos with your doctor? This might help alleviate your concern of going too big.
Yes Beth I took photos !
We went with high profile under muscle 450 , 475, or 500 I'm just nervous those numbers seem a little high ? Is that normal ?? I'm a c now looking to be a D after
Glad to hear you have found your dream doctor! What type and size implants did you discuss with your doctor? Will you need any type of lift? We'd love to hear more details!
Ok so I did 450 on the right 475 on left high profile silicone !! Vertical lift , reduction on right since it was the bigger one as we'll :)