Updated

Well I'm ready for a nice round behind. I've had...

Well I'm ready for a nice round behind. I've had three children, my last one just four months ago in December 2012. I'm ready to have my body back and banging. I live in Hawaii (military stationed) so I will be traveling to Dr. Afifi next month. I'm so excited. Thank you to my hubby for letting me spend that tax refund on myself.

Here are some before pictures. I've had three kids...

Here are some before pictures. I've had three kids and in all my pregnancies I've gained over 50lbs. This last one I weighed 189lbs that was 4 months ago. I'm down to 155lbs now and I'm only 5'4" so I'm still very much over my normal weight but I think I'm going to stay this size because I'm looking to get 1000cc per cheek. I'm getting my abdomen, upper back and flanks lipo. Not interested in a tummy tuck and I don't want my legs or arms lipoed. My midsection to me is the obvious problem.

Well I'm a month away. I don't know what type of...

Well I'm a month away. I don't know what type of garment to get. From reading on this site others say the only garment you can buy through dr afifi is a waist binder. I'm confused since I'm not getting my legs done do I not need to have a garment that goes down to my thighs? I'm thinking of vedette but not sure which style? Butt in or butt out? So confused. Any suggestions.

Even more excited now!!! Just saw Roro420 results...

Even more excited now!!! Just saw Roro420 results 3 daya post op on here from Dr. Afifi and she looks so bootylicious!!! She's an official #AfifiDoll. I have to start buying the garment, arnica, boards etc. so many suggestions on other girls pages I don't know what's good and what's not.

I don't know how to feel right now. Lots of people...

I don't know how to feel right now. Lots of people have felt that Afifi didn't give them the booty they wanted. So it makes me really nervous. I almost jumped the boat but I really want this surgery. I hope she can give me what I want. In still excited just nervous.

So now I'm debating is 1000cc each cheek enough....

So now I'm debating is 1000cc each cheek enough. I'm really flat so do you think I should ask for more? Ahhhh so confusing.

So I bought a bunch of stuff that I think I will...

So I bought a bunch of stuff that I think I will need:

Vedette 301 garment
Arnica gel
Lipo foam
Female urinal
Arnica Montana
Bromelain

Still thinking of what else I need. I'm very excited. I can't wait. The one challenge I know I have is that I am nursing my 4 month old baby. Many say I should have waited but this is truly when I have the money and time to do the surgery. I'm going to pump and dump for a few days after my surgery. Once I stop taking pain meds then I will resume nursing my baby. Well two weeks to go!!! I can't wait.

Almost a week away!!!!

OMG the day is coming. Let me say that these last two weeks have been an emotional roller coaster for me. There are days where I'm like why am I doing this. Is this what I really want. I don't know why I have felt like I'm getting cold feet. I'm not scared of the surgery part I just think I didn't realize that emotionally and mentally you have to prepare yourself for a big change. It's like my body is going to change. I'm so use to myself and my self esteem is not bad, I definitely love myself for who I am. So this change that's coming is scary. But on the other hand I have always wanted a butt. I have a fairly descent body and my butt has always been that part that doesn't look so good. So I know I want this done. Has anyone gone through emotional roller coasters like this. At the end of the day I know I'm going to get it done. And I will be happy I did. I can't wait to update you all with post op pics. I promise to always answer questions and keep everyone posted. There are so many times I have asked people questions and they don't respond to me and it can be frustrating. But I won't do that to those that want info.

Surgery is tomorrow!!!!

So I met Dr. Afifi yesterday and she is awesome. I have 100% confidence she is going to give me great results. I feel so comfortable with her and that's very important to have that connection with your doctor. I promise I will keep you all updated as much as I can because I know I will be in pain for a while. But I really want others to benefit from my journey so I will do as much and as often as I can. My surgery is at 7:30am tomorrow . Start antibiotics at dinner tonight. I have tons of stuff to stay hydrated and all my prescriptions as well as my bromelain and arnica. I'm nervous because of all the pain and swelling, I hope my body takes it like a soldier. Well until tomorrow or whenever I can update. Wish me well and a big booty :)

Post op Day 1

So I got through day 1. So it was not as painful as I thought its a lot of soreness really. I've slept, walked and ate and I feel pretty good. I've been taking my vitamins and bromelain, and arnica and drinking tons of pineapple juice and Gatorade. Sleeping on my tummy can be tough but I'm a tummy sleeper anyways but it does get irritating. I love that I have a butt now. I don't know how many cc's she put it I asked for 1000 but of course whatever fits fits. She respects the human body and so she does all she can. And I respect that as well. I'm very happy I did it. I'm very swollen and I only got to take two pics I will take more the next few days these are just a glimpse. Of course with day 1 it wont look like this later this is way too early to tell. But nonetheless dr. Afifi gave me a big booty cuz I really had nothing before. My waist looks tiny despite all the swelling. I'm just excited to see my results in the weeks to come .

Day 3 post op.

So happy I did the surgery. My results looks great so far. Afifi gave me exactly what I wanted. I didn't want to change my body completely I still wanted to look like me but just have a nice big booty. My husband loves my before body shape so he didnt want me to be a totally different person after the surgery. And now he loves my new butt. It looks great and BIG!!! Still swollen of course and when it comes down I will still love the size. I feel great too. I don't have pain I'm just swollen of course esp. my abdomen. I fly back on Wednesday. I have a pic I took when I removed my garment for my first shower last night. Felt so good to shower.

Post op day 5

So I'm flying out of Orange County today. Already at the airport. I'm going to nor cal for a month with my parents before heading back to Hawaii. I feel great!!! I'm very surprised that i dont feel any pain at all. I'm going to use my boppy to sit for take off and landing otherwise I hope there's empty seating so I can lay on my sides at least. I saw Dr. Afifi today, she took some post op pics and told me I'm ready to go. She gave me 900cc for those that are wondering. She said that's all the fat I had so she gave it to me all. I love my results so 900 was plenty for me and my body type. I still have swelling of course and so as it goes down my body will look better and better. Right now I have some crazy junk in the drunk so once it goes down I will have that nice bubble butt I was looking for. I met some of the girls today at Afifi's office, ones that is already an AfifiDoll and one that will become one soon :). We spoke about the girl that left the rude comment on here and for me it's funny. It doesn't bother me at all. I know afifi did a great job and my results are great. In person better than in pics. I have one more before and after I made with leggings and powwwww my new butt looks great.

One week post op. new pics

So it's been one week I can't believe it. I feel really good. Still some stiffness and of course swelling but all that takes time. But my swelling is coming down. Let me update you on my measurements, I've been writing them down since pre op.
PreOp;

Bust 41
Waist 31
Hips/butt 42

One week post op
Bust 40 (back swelling goin down)
Waist 29 1/2
Hips/butt 41

So definitely the swelling is coming down. I really want my waist to come down so that my butt looks more pronounced. But in time. And I know my butt will come down but trust me the butt I have now is so much nicer than the flat butt I had before. :)

2 weeks post op

So I'm feeling great. No pain, minimal swelling. But I can't deny that I got something called post surgery blues... Lol. I see a lot of girls go thru this when some volume starts coming down. And that's that I totally knew and was aware it was going to happen it still sorta hurts to see it go down. I got so used to that 42" the first few days and now that I'm 40" I'm like ughhhhhh. No doubt my before and after is still a huge difference but I think once you go big you wish you were Nicki Minaj which has a 46". Lol. So yah I complain. Will I go for round two, probably not. But we will see if any more goes. My husband will get to see me for the first time today and I'm excited for him. Lol. Really all I am doing now is cinching my waist and trying to reduce it. It's down to a 28" and that's awesome but if I can get it down to 26" the illusion of a bigger butt will work so much better. Here are some photos I took some in a dress and one in undies.

Almost 5 weeks post op :)

So I have to say that I'm enjoying my body sooo much. I feel amazing my confidence is great. We all do this surgery for ourselves but I also realized that the reaction I get from my husband would be important and I'm sure everyone that has a significant other want them to fall head over heels with their new body. Well ever since my husband saw me he cannot keep his hands or eyes off of me. He loved my body before but he is crazy over my new curves. And just to mention because my confidence is so much better it gives it that boost in your sex life where I just feel so sexy around him. I went to vegas and every night I put on a dress I felt so good. And not just because of my booty but I have a small waist and my body looks so curvy. I'm posting some pics for you to see. But over all I feel great!!!! My results fit my body so well I don't look fake at all, it just all worked out good.

Measuments at 5 weeks

40-26-40.5
My waist fluctuates between a 25.5 and a 26 but I'm still swollen so I hope it stays at 25. My butt is 40.5 all the time now it has not fluctuated the last week so hopefully this is the size I stay.

Fifth week

Just a couple more pics. Overall happy so far with results. Forgot to mention there are times I get butt greed where I say I want more and a round 2 but truthfully I have to remember that I need to look natural and if I over did it yes my butt would be enormous but it would be noticeable that it wasn't me. I have great projection and I have to be grateful for what I have. I love everytime I look in the mirror :).

A few more pics :)

Nearing 7 weeks post op

Well slowly getting to that 2 month mark which I'm excited to get to. My measurements are still the same at 40-26-40. I hope this is where I stay. My butt is definitely there esp when I look at all my before pics I have wayyyy more booty than before. I use to wear size 3 or 5 jeans and good luck getting those even remotely on. I have to wear a 9. Which I truely hope I was wearing 11 or 13 but this is what I was able to get. It's funny how normally everyone wants to wear small sizes but I feel like I wish I wore a bigger size cause than I would know I had a big ol booty. Lol. Do I want bigger results, not going to lie but there are days I truely wish I had more. But there are days that I can live with what I have because it is big and it is there but it's that butt greed that I got. Lol. I feel 100% myself. There are still some lipo areas that feel "sensitive" but overall it all feels normal.
Ill probably be updating less frequently as the months go by unless I have big changes than I will say something. But for now this is what I look like.

Jeans

Extra pic

Oops last ones erased

Was jus going thru my closet trying on old dresses and wish I had before pics in these dresses cuz my body looks totally different in them now.

Where I'm at now!!!!

Well I'm about two and a half months post op now and I realized now that my results are not what I initially wanted. My booty did shrink and it is not as plump as it was when I first got out of surgery. I was hoping more for a Kim kardashian butt but I'm more like a Jessica Biel. I'm have been noticing that my back fat which I thought was swelling is actually the same as pre surgery. My rolls are very noticeable and I don't like it at all. I feel as if though I had no lipo there. I'm trying to bring it up to dr Afifi because I may need a touch up down the road. And if I want to have the Kim kardashian look I will definitely need a ROUND TWO... Ughhhh I was hoping that wasn't the case but it looks like I'm in the same boat as some if the other girls that got surgery. But it is what it is. And without a doubt my shape looks beautiful but it's not near what I really wanted. So girls I sympathize now with the many that now gotta seek a round 2.

Updated pics

The bra roll really bothers me cuz I jus had one on each side and it should have been easy to remove but they look bad. My butt not as big as I want.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

I chose her because of the great results I've seen on here. Since I'm coming from out of state I only spoke to her on the phone. Now post surgery I've tried to contact her several times and I haven't gotten calls or emails and I've tried several times. I'm hoping its just cause she's so busy because I'm bummed that she doesn't seem concerned for me.

what are your measurements?
I got ur question about dr Hasan. But for sone reason, I couldn't get RS to accept my password or send it...I don't have a profile page on RS, but have replied to several emails and sent pics of the work Hasan performed on me. I'm 6 1/2 weeks post. Had some ass but needed filling out. First and foremost, I am not a small girl. 5'5, 180#. So I'm thick, sz 10-12, pre-op. My back and waist was thick and boxy. He really gave me an hourglass by sculpting and to add, I opted not to lipo my stomach because at 42, and after three children (the oldest 22, youngest 6, last two c-section). I knew I really needed a FULL TT. But flying from Nashville and being so far away from home, I didn't feel comfortable, as I know TT can have lots of complications, plus Vanity doesnt do BOTH BBL AND TT , same day. AND ive seen lipo on stomachs that need TTs.... Ummm, no! Lol. Can u say, "paint sliding down a wall?". Lol. I was scheduled with Salas initially, as suggested by priscilla but , once there was told he had an emergency, which was a lie cz I saw him marking a girl up the same day my surgery was performed by Hasan. While there i saw alot of that happening...esp., out of state patients. Switching surgeons. (so be sure u have 1-2 days to spare so u see the surgeon U WANT). I'm glad I ended up with him as I really needed his expertise in sculpting (more experience than Salas). Now remember... I already had some ass. So, I surmise, from what I've seen and read. Salas, if u don't have much to work with. Hasan, if you have a decent foundation already and just need filling in, nice shaping, and sculpting. Hasan is definately more aggressive with the lipo. Measuring 46 1/2 hips, 29 1/2 waist. Projection superb, slope on point, and a bubbly full cuff. And caint nobody look at me and tell I had work or I didn't pay 9 stacks for it either! Lol. Be blessed.
hey girl im due to have a bbl with dr hasan for march 2014 . i am very excited et nervous.. i would like to see some results is it possible you can message me some of your pictures?! its hard to find his work anywhere ..
Girl sorry to hear tht ur unsatisfied ..I'm 6 months po from afiffi and am goin thru the same...the intial results were banging but once the swelling went down so did most of the booty* I'm also looking into rd2 ..maybe Dr yilly.I'm from Cali but seems like u gotta travel for ultimate results...
So sorry to hear you have to go thru this too. And your right my initial results were amazing but as time went by they did disappeared and I realized I look nothing like my wish pics. :(.
I am also looking at round 2 myself and I'm at 6 weeks post op! Also not happy with my bra rolls either :( I made the mistake of not asking for more cc's I should have listened to my husband ! Lol
Yes it sucks to have to pay more and go thru this again. I haven't officially decided but if I want bigger I will have to.
How many CCs did your husband suggest?
In my case I wanted 1000cc or more but she said all she was able to lipo out was 870cc each cheek and I feel like I still have so much upper back fat and rolls that I could have gotten more :(
Do you feel it's because she doesn't do aggressive lipo or do you feel she missed your upper back altogether in surgery? Thank you for sharing and I'm so sorry you're unsatisfied. We pay a lot of money to try and get the body of our dreams and when we fall short it is a definite disappointment.
In all truth I feel as if though it was missed. When you get lipo you have a sort of "numb" and sore feeling in those areas and my flanks and belly had that feeling since day 1 and till this day i still do but my upper back never did. And I have written her emails and try to speak to her about it but she just said to wait until further down the road cuz I'm probably swollen. I feel like by now I should lost some inches because I lost in my abdomen and flanks but why has my upper back been the same. I trust that she did it but there may be a chance she forgot because a lot of people just do abdomen and flanks and I paid extra for a third area. But it may have not been aggressive enough. I don't want to be negative just hope that it can be done again. I still have to recover a lot to even have talks for a round 2. I believe it's 6 months minimum.
1500
I'm sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with your results :( did your measurements change?
More than anything my measurments for my upper body didn't change which I shoulda lost some inches due to upper back lipo and they didn't. And my bra rolls are bad. I haven't gained or lost weight so it can't be due to weight fluctuation. My upper back just needs more lipo. And as for my butt it's jus not like my wish pics. Only another round could make it bigger.
Hey girl! Where did you purchase your garment or did Dr. Afifi provide one post op?
No she doesn't provide one. I ordered mine from vedette
Also what areas did she lipo on you for the fat transfer?
Abs, flanks, and upper back. When is your surgery? :)
Thank you for your response! :) My surgery is in 1 month ahh! I'm so excited and so nervous at the same time! Were you nervous the night before? I'm petrified of needles and I know I have to get blood work done and an IV put in. Thank you so much for sharing your detailed story!!!
Yes I was extremely nervous especially the day before!!!! Sometimes you may even get second thoughts about doing it but once it's done you will say it was totally worth it because you will look amazing!!!! Can't wait to see your after pics!!! I'm excited for you, the surgery is amazing in making you feel so confident with your body after. I'm very very happy that I did it!!!!
What areas is she doing lipo for you? You should start your own review page would love to follow you through your journey :)
She is going to lipo my full abdomen, hips and flanks. I have been thinking of making a review page but I'm still kind of shy about it. Thank you for the encouragement to do so! :)
Ok! Due to your encouragement I have started my own review! Thank you again!