Getting that bbl - Culver city

Hey dolls, my name is cheli & I'm 20 years...

Hey dolls, my name is cheli & I'm 20 years young & have 2 babies. I've been wanting a bbl for over a year now & thinking about going thru with it. I just wanna know the bad side of it or should I say if their is a bad side to it. So girls if ur considering on doing it too or if u had one I wanna know ur thoughts/ experience.

So my consultation will be June 7! Well see what...

So my consultation will be June 7! Well see what she tells me... Can't wait=)

Brazilian butt lift <3

Consultation this Friday!!!!!!

Ahhh I'm so nervous! My consultation is this Friday I can't wait to hear what she says!

Wish pic

Consultation with Afifi

So today was my visitation with Afifi, & it went great! She said to achieve the body I want I should loose 10 lbs & since I'm still breast feeding my bby I have to wait till he's a little older. &&&&& also..:( my hubby is doubting me now, he says what if I leave him for some one else because ill have a nicer body-___- & I'm so deplt sad to hear that from him! I will never leave him or cheat on him. He's the love of my life! But if he keeps doubting me I guess I just won't do it! I'm not going to risk him doubting me in the future....(sight)

;(

I'm sooooo depressed! I keep looking at my old pictures & I wish I can get it back! I am really hoping for this surgery to happen this yr! I hate not being comfortable with my body. ;(

I will post of me before I had my 2
angels & my body now...

Btw..

I am 5'6 177 lbs

I don't want to be this skinny again tho..

Post op

Assss & curvess

Idk if I have to loose a couple pounds before my procedure????

Obsessed!

So I have changed my dr. From Afifi to jimerson in ATL
I'm obsessed with his work!!!!
I'm hoping to get this done by April 2014, meanwhile I'm going to save up. I will probably book my appt next month or two....

Afifi it is

So I am sticking to dr Afifi, the reasons why is because my husband & I think it's better to not travel & also he likes afifis work & I do too but ill be honest I like jimersons better (its just hes not in califirnia)& We both feel like a natural sexy body fits me better so I really hope she can give me a small waist with a natural bubble butt

Btw..

I'm now 175 & not planning on loosing or gaining more i think this is a good weight for the bbl...

Afifi no more....

Ok so oficially i wil not go with afifi, i Dont want to regret it later. So i guess i will look into hughes..i have to do it here in California and he is probably the best dr here. Ugh this is so frustrating!

Hughes it is!!!=)

So I already sent him pictures and I hope to see him soon!!!! I have lost a couple pounds, I'm currently 171. I'm hoping on getting this procedure done before summer so I can look hot hot hot in my bikinis!!!!! I also would like to get my boobs done i. The future but I was wondering g if you can still breast feed with implants?....

Before pics

I want my body to be sexy not scary! I wanna be a 21 year old milf!

Got my quote

So dr Hughes said he will charge 9,500 & I have my consultation the 7th of January!!!!:0 can't wait to meet him! Soo exited!!!

Consultation went great...

He said he can definitely get 1500 cc in each & he will lipo my sides lower back and stomach!!!!! & lucky me today was last day of promotion so I will pay 8,000 instead of 9,500 yayyyy & I will pay cash. I left a deposit so now I just need to choose when I wan to get it done!! Their is no turning back now woot woot=)

Pics

Need help

Even tho I've read soo manny reviews I'm still not sure what I need. I live in the area so I won't be traveling. I need help on where to buy the fajas & what I need!!! Please & thank you:)

Garment

Does Hughes provide a garment?

Hips!!

I'm not sure if I should add hips... & do what do you guys think, is 1500 cc to each butt cheek too much? Ugh....

Plastic surgery stimulator

Massages

So I'm wondering if Hughes patients also got the massages? & if so where did u get them.

Meds..

For how long did you ladies take pain meds?

Getting ready!!!!

Soooo exited I'm almost next!!!!

A little weight Loss

So I've lost a couple pounds.... I feel like my results will be even better now!!! Can't wait to get it done!!!!

Pre op tomorrow!!!!

So tomorrow will be my pre op, yayy!!! && I was hoping for next week to get it done but my mom is going to Mexico & have to wait for her to come back so early July it is! Julyyyyyy come fastt cuz I can't stand feeling this way!;( I hateeee my body!

Surgery date: July 14

So I went to my pre op & signed all the paper work, got blood drawn & finally set a date!! I'm sooo exited I hope these 5 weeks go by fast!

Faja???

I was wondering if I should but a faja now or wait till after I'm out of the one dr gives me??

Omg

In 3 weeks I'll be with my boootyyy! OMG time is really going quick! I feel so impatient tho cuz I don't gave most of the things I need all I have is the cup to pee, scale, measuring tape, & nursing pillow...
BTW my measurements are: under bust 35
Waist 36
Hips 41
Thigh & butt 43

Faja Maria E

So my faja came in today & I tryed it on... I CANT BREATHE!! I was soo hard to zip up but it did. My but is fine but since it will be bigger I'm wondering if it will be too tight & kill the fat. Here are some pics, if someone can give me some advise please, don't know if to return or keep for later or if this is what I should keep.. It's a large

Large Maria E faja

Paid in full

So I just paid in full and got my prescriptions yayyyyyy meeeee!!! Lol ahhh I'm so exited!

Wish pictures

Made it!

So today was my sx & thank got everything went well. I will update good tomorrow, I just had a question when do I change my padding, tonight? Or wait till tomorrow?

How do I shower?

My husband told me the nurse said I can't wet my holes that I'm supposed to be wraped like a burrito lol so do I sponge bath or how?

Loveeee

So I showered today and omg I love my results! I know it's going to change but so far I love it! I'm not in so much pain I feel more like sore. My hubby put on my binder & I'm wondering if it's how it's supposed to be. My hubby is being soo good taking care of me & my mom too I feel so blessed I just can't wait to be able to carry my baby I miss him so much! But here are the first pictures comment what u guys think:)

Recovery

So far so good since day one I get in and out if bed on my own and I haven't been much in pain I'm feel more like sore. I took my measurements today and under bust I'm 34 waist 34 butt 45 1/2 I'm loving my body and can't can't for all the swelling to go and the stiffness to go and be back to normal!

Day 4

Wow today is a good day! I was able to put my garment on by my self, go down stairs and I even put on my underwear on my own too!!! I feel like I'm healing quick and so happy about that. The one thing I'm not happy about is that I haven't been able to poop:( I'm taking laxative and eating papaya,hope I can poop by tonight!

Yayyyy I have no fluid!!! They took my garment off and I got into my own faja! Wow I'm so happy I'm healing good and fast. Olga Sid Dr. Hughes took out 5 litters and put 1,080 cc, I wanted 1,500 but he knows best and I absolutely LOVE my body!!!

10 days post op

I'm feeling so good I can do way more things now. I'm lovering my body, I feel like my butt fits my body because it's nice and round not too big but big enough. My husband in in love with my transformation he can't wait to have sex lol but we have to wait 2 more weeks. Also I'm planning on buying a vest or just something for my wait because I'm so paranoid this faja is going to kill my fat...I hope I don't loose volume!!! Weight wise I am 155 now bit I'm sure I'll go down a couple more lbs because I'm still a little swollen. Oh and the pain killers I only take one if I'm standing allot and I start to feel uncomfortable but I don't take them every 4 to 5 hours anymore since like 4 days ago... I think that's it for now I will update more in a couple days
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hughes transformed my body completely! He is truly the best! I'm in love with the waist and booty he have me. I'm forever thankful! Definitely recommend to anyone who wants a bbl!

Love ur results! Looks so natural.
Your results look great!! Is your stomach smooth from the lipo?
Thank you, theirs a couple lumps but I think they will go away
You look great, and the butt fits your body very well.
OMG your booty looks gigantic, and your waist so small! Sounds like you were wearing your binder right :-D. Being out of the binder is priceless, recovery will be smooth sailing from here on! So happy for you.
Thank you! I'm so happy I got rid of that binder and I can now go out and wear cute clothes!!!!
My jaw just dropped with the updated pictures! You look absolutely stunning. I think it fits your body perfectly, had you gotten 1500ccs or more, you probably would have looked disproportionate. Enjoy!
Thank you! U made me smile so big!!! Yes I think more fat would have looked more like "fake" I love how my butt looks with my body. && oh yes I will enjoy (I had sex today) lmao!!! Is that bad? It was kind of uncomfortable but not painful.. I'm only 10 days po tho.. Ups..
OMG you did? lol I don't think it's bad but it is a bit early. As long as you feel fine and didn't put much pressure on your booty you should be ok. But try to take it easy, you and your hubby will have plenty of time to enjoy it once you are fully healed ;-)
Sorry I haven't been able to check in, my life has been insane the last couple weeks. But I'm glad to see everything went well and that recovery is going fine. You look great! Make sure you wear your binder right, I can see the swelling in the lower ab from not wearing it low enough.
It's ok I totally understand. Thank you, yes recovery has been great just annoing because I can't obviously do sertain things. The binder, I now wear it lower and my lower abs are a lot less swelled the thing is idk if I wear it correctly or low enough?? I also wish it had an extra strap to cover all the way under my boobs but I guess I'll just deal with it till I can wear my faja.
As long as it completely covers your lower ab you're probably wearing it right. When is your post op? You should be able to move into your faja in less than 2 weeks.
Today is my post op, oh ok but I'm thinking of buying a vest because the one I have I feel like it's going to squish my butt lol
Oh ok, then make sure you remember how Olga positions the binder. Good luck. I think you should try out the spanx, they have great compression and don't put any unnecessary pressure on the butt.
I'm glad your doing well. You picked a great doctor, I've seen some of his work and everyone looks great! He also has a lot of experience & knowledge as well.
Thank you!:) yes he does amazing bbl's I'm so happy with my results!!!!!! I finally feel my age & sexy! Can't wait to wear all the cute clothes!
Did you just update your review
I just rated dr Hughes 5 stars but I will update in a couple weeks. Nothing really has changed yet except my swelling has gone down a little.
Wow nice results congrats
Looking good how many cc's did he put. I think he will be doing my TT soon. im just so nervous about it..
I don't know yet I will ask when I go to follow up .. I'm scared of a tt lol
Hmm well I showered the next day I took a full shower I didn't scrub the areas that were tender I used Cetaphil antibacterial soap and just rubbed it around my incisions and I took off that bandage on top of my butt dr.hughes said it was fine for me to shower hope that helped