Hey dolls, my name is cheli & I'm 20 years...

Hey dolls, my name is cheli & I'm 20 years young & have 2 babies. I've been wanting a bbl for over a year now & thinking about going thru with it. I just wanna know the bad side of it or should I say if their is a bad side to it. So girls if ur considering on doing it too or if u had one I wanna know ur thoughts/ experience.

So my consultation will be June 7! Well see what...

So my consultation will be June 7! Well see what she tells me... Can't wait=)

Brazilian butt lift <3

Consultation this Friday!!!!!!

Ahhh I'm so nervous! My consultation is this Friday I can't wait to hear what she says!

Wish pic

Thank you ajisme,& she has for sure!
Good luck, she has been doing her work on the last two girls for sure!!!

Consultation with Afifi

So today was my visitation with Afifi, & it went great! She said to achieve the body I want I should loose 10 lbs & since I'm still breast feeding my bby I have to wait till he's a little older. &&&&& also..:( my hubby is doubting me now, he says what if I leave him for some one else because ill have a nicer body-___- & I'm so deplt sad to hear that from him! I will never leave him or cheat on him. He's the love of my life! But if he keeps doubting me I guess I just won't do it! I'm not going to risk him doubting me in the future....(sight)

;(

I'm sooooo depressed! I keep looking at my old pictures & I wish I can get it back! I am really hoping for this surgery to happen this yr! I hate not being comfortable with my body. ;(

I will post of me before I had my 2
angels & my body now...

Btw..

I am 5'6 177 lbs

I don't want to be this skinny again tho..

Post op

Left u message in your inbox hope you got it ;)
I'm going to look into him.. Thanx
You have amazing body to work with. Dr Hughes in Cali is good and very personable. Your results will be gorgeous no matter what surgeon you see

Assss & curvess

Idk if I have to loose a couple pounds before my procedure????

Obsessed!

So I have changed my dr. From Afifi to jimerson in ATL
I'm obsessed with his work!!!!
I'm hoping to get this done by April 2014, meanwhile I'm going to save up. I will probably book my appt next month or two....

Afifi it is

So I am sticking to dr Afifi, the reasons why is because my husband & I think it's better to not travel & also he likes afifis work & I do too but ill be honest I like jimersons better (its just hes not in califirnia)& We both feel like a natural sexy body fits me better so I really hope she can give me a small waist with a natural bubble butt

Btw..

I'm now 175 & not planning on loosing or gaining more i think this is a good weight for the bbl...
Omg don't do it!!!' I just wrote my review on dr Afifi BBL results. I'm 5'2 175lbs and did my surgery 4 months ago and my booty is not even a little bubble. I was looking for natural results like you and got nothing. Don't waste your money. My review will post soon I just started it and so I know it takes a day or two to post under dr. Afifi profile. Trust me read all the recent comments under her profile it's not just me it's many negatives.
:/ so sorry to hear that & yes I have read some negative reviews from her but I've also read some positive & I just would rather do it here in Cali than travel somewhere else & I am just hoping I'm one of those good reviews but I also don't want to be sad & Unsatisfied with my results.... Ahhh I just wish she was better, do u know of any other surgeons in la by any chance???
I'm from LA too and that's why I went with her cause I didn't want to travel. But it sucks cuz it's $7000 down the drain and to have to do this again and spend another $7000-$8000 it's so frustrating. Dr Hughes I heard gives a lot of booty. I went on his website and his before after pics are good. I wish I would have known about him but I didn't shop around i just went with her because I live a few miles away.

Afifi no more....

Ok so oficially i wil not go with afifi, i Dont want to regret it later. So i guess i will look into hughes..i have to do it here in California and he is probably the best dr here. Ugh this is so frustrating!

Hughes it is!!!=)

So I already sent him pictures and I hope to see him soon!!!! I have lost a couple pounds, I'm currently 171. I'm hoping on getting this procedure done before summer so I can look hot hot hot in my bikinis!!!!! I also would like to get my boobs done i. The future but I was wondering g if you can still breast feed with implants?....

Before pics

I want my body to be sexy not scary! I wanna be a 21 year old milf!

Got my quote

So dr Hughes said he will charge 9,500 & I have my consultation the 7th of January!!!!:0 can't wait to meet him! Soo exited!!!
hey girl...you can absolutely breastfeed with implants, no issues...mine were under muscle in 05 and have exclusively nursed two kids since...good for you for being concerned about breastfeeding in the future.
Wow That's Awesome!!! Breast feeding my kids is definitely important to me! Good job to you too:)
That's a good quote. What areas are u getting lipoed? I'm sure u will love him.

Consultation went great...

He said he can definitely get 1500 cc in each & he will lipo my sides lower back and stomach!!!!! & lucky me today was last day of promotion so I will pay 8,000 instead of 9,500 yayyyy & I will pay cash. I left a deposit so now I just need to choose when I wan to get it done!! Their is no turning back now woot woot=)

Pics

I really liked him & I'm happy I chose him to do my bbl :)
Hi, will you still be getting BBL & BA? i am really considering Dr Hughes i am wondering if its 9,500 for BBL & BA? or 9,500 for just BBL? since the promotion already ended :( i also want BBL & BA at the same time. Thank you!
Hi:), I'm only getting bbl, I wanna wait to heal good & then get the ba.

Need help

Even tho I've read soo manny reviews I'm still not sure what I need. I live in the area so I won't be traveling. I need help on where to buy the fajas & what I need!!! Please & thank you:)

Garment

Does Hughes provide a garment?
Check my post on the supplies list, you really don't need a ton of stuff, most of the lists I've seen are for girls who will be traveling or getting sx in the DR. Dr. Hughes will give you a "binder" I'll probably be putting a picture of it in my review soon. You will wear the binder for about 3 weeks, after that he recommends shapewear (like spanx). I wouldn't worry about the faja so much right now because you don't know what size you'll end up being, it might just be a waste of money at this point.
Thank you very much mesan!:) I will look at ur post right now!

Hips!!

I'm not sure if I should add hips... & do what do you guys think, is 1500 cc to each butt cheek too much? Ugh....
I chose dr hughes aswell and im paying 9000 getting my bbl in less then 6 days:) hughes is soo good:))
Yes as far as I've seen he's great! Omg how exiting it's almost ur turn!
Mines is coming up as well. 17th which is this Friday.

Plastic surgery stimulator

Wow so many girls getting sx with him this week. I'm one week post op. I look forward to the rest of your journey

Massages

So I'm wondering if Hughes patients also got the massages? & if so where did u get them.
Dr. Hughes does not require them, but I think they are helpful. You get a free one on the spa next door, and they are $55 p/session thereafter. I wasn't going to get any because I've had so many expenses but I still have a few hard spots so I'm going to start getting some. I just started looking around for places last night, hoping to find a better deal. I'll let you know if I find something and please let me know if you find something. Are you getting closer on choosing a date? PS you should email Kirsty (the community manager) to change the doctor on your review.
Oh & I haven't set a date yet I told Adam I want April & he said we would discuss a date when were closer to April

Meds..

For how long did you ladies take pain meds?
Oh I see, it's cuz I was considering not taking the meds at all...
I just needed mine for a week. I wasn't in any pain at all. Just my tummy muscles were sore for a while. Didn't think I needed pills for that. Good luck with everything.

Getting ready!!!!

Soooo exited I'm almost next!!!!

A little weight Loss

So I've lost a couple pounds.... I feel like my results will be even better now!!! Can't wait to get it done!!!!
Congrats on the weight loss, that's the one thing I would have done differently, I wish I had been 10 pounds lighter, my results would have been even better, but it's all good, so happy for you. So when is your date!? lol
Thank you!:) I don't have one yet:( lol I'm going in to see Hughes next week to set a date & the reason why I haven't done it yet is because I'm still struggling to wean my baby from breast feeding ! He's addicted lol! But now I just bf at night & once I set a date I won't give him nomore. He's 15 months old so he's had more than enough lol
Oh I see and completely understand, I just remember you wanted to set something for April-May. You're just being a good mom, putting your child's needs before yours :-)

Pre op tomorrow!!!!

So tomorrow will be my pre op, yayy!!! && I was hoping for next week to get it done but my mom is going to Mexico & have to wait for her to come back so early July it is! Julyyyyyy come fastt cuz I can't stand feeling this way!;( I hateeee my body!

Surgery date: July 14

So I went to my pre op & signed all the paper work, got blood drawn & finally set a date!! I'm sooo exited I hope these 5 weeks go by fast!
Congrats on setting your date, it's all too real now! Word of advice try to get yourself distracted, try not to think of it so much or else these 5 weeks will seem like an eternity. I'm so happy for you, I know you've been patiently waiting for this for too long.
Thank you! Ahh I'm so happy & exited & I only get anxious at night because it's the only time I have for my self lol being a full time mommy & wife doesn't leave me time to overthink about the surgery. &&& yes I've been waiting too long but I will soon be bootylisious like you!;)
Hey Lady! your simulator picture looks insane! Can't wait to see your transformation. Has Dr. Hughes recommended where to get your lymphatic massages and where to buy the compression garments?

Faja???

I was wondering if I should but a faja now or wait till after I'm out of the one dr gives me??
From my experience and talking to many other Hughes patients I think your best option is to buy spanx, Dr. Hughes recommends shapewear after you are approved to stop using the binder, and his office sells a spanx-like garment, you can get spanx on ebay for $20-$30, I really think that's the way to go. Now if you are definitely set on wearing a more constricting faja I would recommend you go to a local shapewear store, there are tons in the LA area, now that I notice I see them everywhere. It's best that you go in and try a few, see what feels best for you.
But should I buy it now of after surgery?
You should probably start looking now so you have a better idea, you don't have to buy it now, but you'll already be prepared knowing what you will get. If you end up getting Spanx, whatever fits you now will fit you after surgery (because they're so tight). Before sx and for the first couple months I was a medium, now mediums fit well but smalls give me an even better shape.

Omg

In 3 weeks I'll be with my boootyyy! OMG time is really going quick! I feel so impatient tho cuz I don't gave most of the things I need all I have is the cup to pee, scale, measuring tape, & nursing pillow...
BTW my measurements are: under bust 35
Waist 36
Hips 41
Thigh & butt 43
You dont have too much longer to go! Excited to see your results! I have surgery scheduled with Dr Jimerson next week!
I knowwww omgggg!!! I'm so nervous now! Wow dr jimmersin is really good too ur going to look sexyyy! next week wow I'm exited for you
good luck

Faja Maria E

So my faja came in today & I tryed it on... I CANT BREATHE!! I was soo hard to zip up but it did. My but is fine but since it will be bigger I'm wondering if it will be too tight & kill the fat. Here are some pics, if someone can give me some advise please, don't know if to return or keep for later or if this is what I should keep.. It's a large

Large Maria E faja

Good luck hunny....
Thank you!:)

Paid in full

So I just paid in full and got my prescriptions yayyyyyy meeeee!!! Lol ahhh I'm so exited!

Wish pictures

AWESOME!! Just a few days left! I think DR H might be the new butt master! (from the pics I've seen lately)

Made it!

So today was my sx & thank got everything went well. I will update good tomorrow, I just had a question when do I change my padding, tonight? Or wait till tomorrow?
So glad to hear Sx went smoothly, most important part! And I can tell u will look amazing can't wait to see pics.
Yes thank god!:) will post pics today when I shower
Congrats babe can't wait to see ...u can change it tomorrow when u shower u won't leak tonight he's very good at wrapping you up after

How do I shower?

My husband told me the nurse said I can't wet my holes that I'm supposed to be wraped like a burrito lol so do I sponge bath or how?
Hmm well I showered the next day I took a full shower I didn't scrub the areas that were tender I used Cetaphil antibacterial soap and just rubbed it around my incisions and I took off that bandage on top of my butt dr.hughes said it was fine for me to shower hope that helped
Oh ok thank you!:)
Can't wait to see. He does really good work!

Loveeee

So I showered today and omg I love my results! I know it's going to change but so far I love it! I'm not in so much pain I feel more like sore. My hubby put on my binder & I'm wondering if it's how it's supposed to be. My hubby is being soo good taking care of me & my mom too I feel so blessed I just can't wait to be able to carry my baby I miss him so much! But here are the first pictures comment what u guys think:)
Wow nice results congrats
Looking good how many cc's did he put. I think he will be doing my TT soon. im just so nervous about it..

Recovery

So far so good since day one I get in and out if bed on my own and I haven't been much in pain I'm feel more like sore. I took my measurements today and under bust I'm 34 waist 34 butt 45 1/2 I'm loving my body and can't can't for all the swelling to go and the stiffness to go and be back to normal!

Day 4

Wow today is a good day! I was able to put my garment on by my self, go down stairs and I even put on my underwear on my own too!!! I feel like I'm healing quick and so happy about that. The one thing I'm not happy about is that I haven't been able to poop:( I'm taking laxative and eating papaya,hope I can poop by tonight!
Sorry I haven't been able to check in, my life has been insane the last couple weeks. But I'm glad to see everything went well and that recovery is going fine. You look great! Make sure you wear your binder right, I can see the swelling in the lower ab from not wearing it low enough.
It's ok I totally understand. Thank you, yes recovery has been great just annoing because I can't obviously do sertain things. The binder, I now wear it lower and my lower abs are a lot less swelled the thing is idk if I wear it correctly or low enough?? I also wish it had an extra strap to cover all the way under my boobs but I guess I'll just deal with it till I can wear my faja.
As long as it completely covers your lower ab you're probably wearing it right. When is your post op? You should be able to move into your faja in less than 2 weeks.

Yayyyy I have no fluid!!! They took my garment off and I got into my own faja! Wow I'm so happy I'm healing good and fast. Olga Sid Dr. Hughes took out 5 litters and put 1,080 cc, I wanted 1,500 but he knows best and I absolutely LOVE my body!!!
OMG your booty looks gigantic, and your waist so small! Sounds like you were wearing your binder right :-D. Being out of the binder is priceless, recovery will be smooth sailing from here on! So happy for you.
Thank you! I'm so happy I got rid of that binder and I can now go out and wear cute clothes!!!!
My jaw just dropped with the updated pictures! You look absolutely stunning. I think it fits your body perfectly, had you gotten 1500ccs or more, you probably would have looked disproportionate. Enjoy!

10 days post op

I'm feeling so good I can do way more things now. I'm lovering my body, I feel like my butt fits my body because it's nice and round not too big but big enough. My husband in in love with my transformation he can't wait to have sex lol but we have to wait 2 more weeks. Also I'm planning on buying a vest or just something for my wait because I'm so paranoid this faja is going to kill my fat...I hope I don't loose volume!!! Weight wise I am 155 now bit I'm sure I'll go down a couple more lbs because I'm still a little swollen. Oh and the pain killers I only take one if I'm standing allot and I start to feel uncomfortable but I don't take them every 4 to 5 hours anymore since like 4 days ago... I think that's it for now I will update more in a couple days
Love ur results! Looks so natural.
Your results look great!! Is your stomach smooth from the lipo?

3 weeks tomorrow

Pretty much everything is back to normal. Ican bend down and clean I just take it easy but at the end of the day I feel sooooo tired my feet hurt soooo much from standing all day. I rarely get to rest because I have my 18 month old boy. My mom watched him for 10 days and after that I've had him because I couldnt be away from him any longer. What I wear now is only a waist cincher but I'm thinking if buying a vest faja to wear under. My butt has soften allot and gone down a bit but I truly love it because it goes so good with my body, it looks natural and fit not big and sloppy. I just hate my tummy because I have allot of loose skin because of my pregnancies but plan on being a gym freak when I can work out so my tummy can look better. I have some bumps and I'm wondering if they go away? I massage every night but idk if I'm doing it right. Also I'm wondering if I can wear heels now? Oh and I went shopping a couple days ago and now I loveeeeeee to buy me clothes everything looks sooo cute u lovee it!!! Just can't wait to be able to shed the fajas so the clothes can look better. I will update tomorrow with pix
You look so good with your new booty. Lol. Love it
Thanx:)

All of these pics are from today

I decided to wear my binder to sleep tonight because I feel like my stomach is stil swollen and I hateeeeee it. Although my butt is allot lea swollen and I see it smaller, obviously, but I had fallen in love with the size at first. I still love it though because I feel like I look natural. My butt is cute not sloppy and that's great! My hubby loves the size he says it's perfect lol. Also it's allot so get and it giggles a bit haha it measures a 45" my waist a 30.

Before and after pics

Can anyone tell me if I can start using wraps on my tummy and back? Thankx!:)
I love the before and afters:)) congrats
You look great! I love the before/afters you can really appreciate the amazing transformation. Where are the lumps in your tummy/back? If so they will go away with massaging, make sure you massage yourself everyday. I was lazy and didn't massage myself, fortunately I didn't have much lumpiness or hard spots, the only super hard spot I had which almost felt like a golf ball in my lower tummy actually kind of went away on its own. You are good to wear heels, I started wearing mine at 2-3 weeks I think. Personally I don't think the wraps work, but if you want to try them you should be fine by now.

One month out

So I'm one month already yayy! My but feels almost normal and it's soft and bouncy. The one thing I don't like is it has gone down Allot!! :( soooo sad! I wish dr could've put in more fat, I do like my butt, but I don't love it wich sux! I hope once I start working out I end up
Loveing it. My tummy right now is not as flat because I resently got hives, I got an allergic reaction at the fair from a turkey leg that they fried with peanut oil & I'm allergic to peanuts, so I could've wear my faja. I'm hoping their all gone soon! Anyways tomorrow is my 2nd post op appointment & am curious to what they will say, I have lots of questions.

Missed my 2nd post op

So I changed my po appointment to Monday. Today I was looking at my booty and I noticed it's dropping :) can't wait for the "fluffing" and then the working out ahhh yes yes determined to improve my already improved body. Dr Hughes really did tramsform my body, I sometimes wish it was bigger(like the first days out of surgery) but I do love how I look!!!! Feeling my age now!!:)
cute shape, natural looking.
Wow really nice. This is the best result I have seen of Dr Hughes. I live in Los Angeles and decided against him, but he really did you good.

6 weeks post op

I'm feeling great! But I'm still swollen from my lower abdomen and heard if you drink and rub aloe it will help the swelling so I will try it and update in 2 weeks if it works or not. The people that have seen me say I look great & I loveeee it;) lol so manny fronds and family members want to do it now including my mother in law lol but she just wants lipo because she already has a HUGE ass! Jealous much! But anyways.. I recently started sleeping on my sides but not the whole night, I'm so paranoid to make my butt flat again lol but I'm sooo tired of laying on my stomach all the time ang laying on the car ugghhh my elbows are so cracked and sore already but oh well.

I massage every day and wear a waist corset size small but I will order another one this week because it doesn't do much anymore I need a smaller size or different brand.. I also want to try the wraps, I did one already but I took it off before I was supposed to so I guess that's why it didn't work, I also am going to buy a healthy people brand gel to tighten my abdomen & trust me
On that one it does work I used it with my first pregnancy and it helped my stomach sooooo much. The thing I wanna know is when did the swelling completely go away for u girls that have months post op.

Lovee

Love your results. I also am about to book my appointment with Dr Hughes. Im a little hesitant just because it's alot of money. What areas did you have lipoed?
@jae8314 when will ur bx date be?
I had my sides abdomen and lower back lippoed

Update!!

So I think I haven't mentioned that I didn't have my middle section around my belly button lippoed. The reason is because dr.hughes thought I might have a hernia.. So he didn't risk on getting that fat out. I now notice it but it's not that noticeable wiith clothes on and without the faja. Also, I don't wear my faja all the time anymore. Sometimes when I go out I don't wear it, is that ok?
Hey girly you are looking good! You should be ok not to wear the faja since by now most of the swelling has subsided.
So do u think if I wear tight on the belly spanx will be ok? Like for the weekends and a waist trainer on the weekdays?
I just saw your reply. Your booty is coming along very nicely, and it's going to get even better! It looks like all your swelling is gone so I don't think you even need to wear any compression garment anymore. However, a waist trainer would be nice if you want to try and get a smaller waist, but keep in mind that in order to achieve a smaller waist by this method, you need to wear it everyday for at least 8 hours.

Ok so just one more week and I'll be 2 months!

So I always forget to mention I Did Not Get Middle Part Of My Belly Lipoed. The reason is because dr said the day if surgery when he talked to me for a bit that I may have a hernia so he didn't want to risk it. Now, I will go to check up tomorrow and I'm going to ask if I do it not and if I don't does that mean he can lippo it now because now it's starting to bug me. At first not so much because I was stiff swollen and all that but now that my stomach is going back to normal it's noticeable I didn't get that lippoed. Also I still have allot if swelling and wondering when does that all go away or if I'm wrong and their lips and won't go away??? Another is that my vajay is still so swollen. I just want all this swelling to go away and I'll be happy happy! My but is great it giggles bonuses and all that! :) I love the shape and size but I'm looking forward to getting it right and tight once u can work out.

The swelling is on my lower abs and vajay only btw

7weeks

Update almost 2 months PO

Ok so I wil be 2 months post of this 14. First of al let me say this has been one tough journey. Not so much due to pain nexus wi never rely had pain, but more like emotionally. For thinking my booty wasn't big enough then thinking it was perfect and so on. Also not being able to do sertain this was emotionally stressful. Now that I'm am almost 2 months I can do wayyy much more things. I even started sitting 2 days ago, although I put a pilot under my thighs and I only sit on the car. At home I lay on my tummy.

So I finally went to my second PO on Wednesday and wow it was an amazing eye opener and I got al my doubts questions concerns answered! The first thing I was red to know is how will my belly progress and will it look better with exercise. dr said unless I get a tt my belly will still stick out because my muscles and skin is so loose and messed up lol but until I have 2 more babies I will do that, I also asked about my boobies, i do want a breast augmentation in about a year.

Now , I saw my before pics and OMG did dr do an AMAZING job he completely transformed my body and I already knew that but I didn't have pics of myself in all the angles so to see my before body in those angles I was completely shocked how my body is now! I am completely in love with my body and I am determined to keep a healthy lifestyle to keep it up and make my body even better.
You look amazing!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hughes transformed my body completely! He is truly the best! I'm in love with the waist and booty he have me. I'm forever thankful! Definitely recommend to anyone who wants a bbl!