To have bigger boobs and a hot butt in a bathing suit has always been a dream! - Brazilian Butt Lift - Orange County, CA

I have been excited to read various ladies'...

I have been excited to read various ladies' reviews on Real Self specifically for my doctor Afifi and with some encouragement have decided to begin sharing my own experience and road to surgery. :) I chose Dr. Afifi foremost because of the sharing and successful photos and stories from other #afifidolls on here. My surgery is 29 days away and I go back and forth between very excited and then I have some nights I have to take a anxiety meds to fall asleep because I am so anxious specifically about the blood work and IV! At my initial consultation we didn't discuss CC's for the BBL but at my blood work/post op appointment I am going to request 1000 ccs for each cheek. I am getting lipo for the fat transfer in my full abdomen, hips and flanks so hopefully there is enough there to produce that amount. I have been working out (cardio a min 1 hour each day) to tone other areas but with little to no results after 3 weeks. I am looking forward to my donut breast lift and implants as well! My breasts are currently a B/C with some breast tissue but no volume especially in the upper part. To have bigger boobs and a hot butt in a bathing suit has always been a dream!

My before pics :(

Ok here are my before pics. Flat butt, big hips and love handles and big belly with saggy unshapely boobs. Although in taking the photos I noticed that my flanks have gone down so although I am not losing weight from the gym sessions I am toning my body. I really don't want to tone too much though, because I want enough fat to make 1000 ccs in each cheek for the BBL.

My wish pics!

I went into my consultation not really knowing exactly what I wanted for my BBL but after looking up multiple reviews on Real Self as well as online I have decided that I want a bubble butt with lots of projection but NOT wide and NOOOOO hips! Think more Vida Guerra and NOT COCO OR KIM KARDASHIAN. I want to look thin but with a big butt and big boobs. This is not to offend the beautiful ladies that want curves it's just that I've had hips my whole life and I do not like them on me at all! I can't wait to not have any and see what I look like!

How to and if I should tell my family?

Any tips on how to tell my family about the surgery? I am worried they won't have a positive reaction based on past comments from them. Any advice? Should I even tell them?

More excited than scared!

As my surgery date is approaching I am getting more excited and less scared especially about the needles! I think the recovery will be painful but thankful I will have pain meds!

Shopping for post surgery supplies!

Today I went out and bought a couple things that I think I might need for after surgery based on reviews on here but keeping all the receipts in case I need to return them once I get my new body. I won't know details of exactly what I need until my pre-surgery appointment with the doctor which is a week and 3 days before my surgery. I went to Walmart and purchased 2 compression garments a size XL and 2XL and unfortunately the lady at the fitting room wouldn't allow me to try them on although she said I could return them if they didn't fit once I got home and tried them on. Weird policy but whatever. I also bought 4 Danskin Now clasp front sports bras in 4 different sizes I am currently wearing 38C bras but the cups have gotten too big as my breasts have shrunk recently so I bought a 38C, 36D, 38D, and 40D. I also purchased 2 maxi dresses as I heard those are best to wear while in recovery. I tried on the compression garments when I got home and the XL and 2XL fit okay but I feel like one of them should be a little tighter so I'm going to go back to grab the large when I return the 2 sports bras that absolutely don't fit me around right now. There is still so much to get for my recovery but I'm happy I got started since it's coming up. I can't wait for my new body especially my new boobies!

Revision!

I just noticed I made a typo I meant 1000 CCs total not a 1000 CCs in each cheek. That would be crazy as hell.

Ugh wrong again

I guess I did mean 1000 CCs in each cheek. Sorry it's early in the morning so I'm not thinking straight!

Supplies!

I tried to update my supply list yesterday but it didn't go through so here it is.
In addition to the 2 garments and multiple sports bras and maxi dresses I purchased:
A couple more sports bras
Female urinal
2 fajas (look on bear for these I found a crotchless one and an open butt one both were priced at under $40 on eBay and they allow returns if it does not fit.
Camp stool for "sitting"
Squirt bottle
Bromelian
Arnica gel
Arnica Montana
Cocoa butter
I still plan on purchasing:
Stool softners
Medical tape
Anti-itch cream
Neosporin

Starting to get nervous

Read some reviews on Real Self (not of Afifi but of other Drs) about girls having to get blood transfusions after BBL surgery. It has opened my eyes to the risks although I still want to proceed with the surgery I've gotten more nervous than excited.

After looking around I think I want bigger boobies

I am scheduled to get 600 CCs but I feel I actually might want bigger. Will be talking to the Dr about it at my pre op. it's 10 days away and I have lots of questions ready can't wait!

My before pics!

Here's my before pics the descriptions are in a prior post.

Before pics

Whoops forgot to upload the pics with the post. I wish Real Self would let you edit reviews so you can delete mistakes like that.

Balance is paid in full!

I paid my balance in full today!
Getting more excited!

17 days awayyyyyyy!!

I purchased 2 XL Faja garments on Ebay and they arrived today.
It's pretty hilarious how badly they didn't fit! I couldn't even pull them up anywhere past my knees! I don't think I'm that big of a girl but these things are TIGHHHTTTTT! Needless to say I am exchanging them for a larger size.

My surgery is 17 days away and it feels surreal. Even though I have a post surgery stock pile it doesn't feel like my body will be changed drastically in only 17 days! I go back and forth between excited, nervous, and then feeling nothing about it. The other night I woke up around 3 AM scared about dying during or after surgery and leaving my husband alone on this earth. It made me very sad because I felt like if that does happen it's because I am selfish for wanting to change my God given body. I heard that something like this will be an emotional roller coaster and it's true!!!! I wish I could lose more weight before surgery but it's been a SLOW process! Still working out at least 45 minutes to an hour a day of cardio but my portion size and sweet tooth need to go away!!!!

Boob wish pics!

Here's my boob wish pics!

2 week mark!

Today marks the 2 week countdown of my surgery so that means no alcohol, ibuprofen, asprin, or vitamin e for the next 4 weeks and start taking my multi-vitamin, bromelian, vitamin C, and continue taking iron. I am so excited to get my new body! Today it felt like everything I tried on from my closet just doesn't fit properly. I am so tired of my big belly and love handles and my gym progression has been so damn slow. I haven't gone shopping in forever (aside from sports bras and maxi dresses) because I'm not sure what size I will be post surgery both on my butt and boobs. I wish the surgery was today already!

Frustrated with the Faja garments

Okay got the 2 XL in the mail today and THAT doesn't fit. Freaking frustrating!!!!! My husband and I had a good laugh when I was trying it on but I couldn't get it past my thighs and I don't feel as though I am that big! Hopefully the garments I bought from Walmart work because I have already wasted money on sending these Faja's back and forth. Damn it! Another thing I am stuck on is my boobs. Do I want HP or Ultra HP also silicone or saline? Ultra High Profile will give me more projection which is what I want but will it give me cleavage? In my opinion saline looks faker which is the look that I really want but silicone won't deflate. I feel as though I am boob obsessed right now. I really hope that my boobs and butt turn out big enough to where I am happy and I see a great amount of difference.

Okay tried again and it fits!

Okay tried it again and with my husband's help the damn faja fits!!!!!! My thigh was coming out of the crotch hole and he said it looked like I had ball sack so he had a good laugh. I told him now I think he's truly seen me at my worst (although I think the worst is yet to come). I have a feeling I will be a huge cry baby with the pain but he's so sweet I know he will take great care of me.

Lipo Foam or Abdominal board?

Can anyone please recommend either getting Lipo Foam or an Abdominal board? I do not want waves in my tummy. Please advise and where you got them from if you could. Thank you!

A week and 2 days away!

My surgery is a week and 2 days away! It's slowly but surely becoming more real to me...!

Question for my BBL/Lipo sisters

At this point, aside from my husband, no one is aware that I will be getting a BBL although they are aware I will be getting breast implants. This question is for my BBL/lipo sisters: Aside from your spouse, does your family, friends and coworkers know about your BBL or lipo surgery? What did you tell them in regards to the change in your figure if you have already received this procedure? Did they even ask or notice?

Getting ready!!!!

Just went grocery shopping for post surgery recovery food and drink needs! I'm getting more and more excited!!!! I am not focusing on the pain that I'm about to endure because why worry about something you can't do anything about right now? I really just can't wait to have my big boobies and booty! I was supposed to start my low sodium diet on Wednesday but have failed miserably! To be honest I really can't wait until after my surgery to start working out again!! I've become addicting to working out recently so I know I will keep up with my post surgery flat tummy! :) This is all really just so exciting! I've been waiting for years to have bigger boobs and have always wanted a round, bigger and more shapely butt! I can't wait!!!!! Today I'm cleaning the house like crazy to make it a zen and calm atmosphere to recover properly in.

A few more befores!

So ready to do this! Bye bye love handles! Hello sexy figure!

More before photos

Here's the photos corresponding with the last post.

What to wear to surgery?

What should I wear to surgery? Any suggestions would be appreciated! It's only 2 days away!

Day before the surgery!

I had all these good intentions to clean the house and dye my hair and so far I've done neither. At my pre-op I decided to go with 740cc saline implants filled to 800-840ccs and 1200 cc in each cheek for my BBL. I can't wait to see the results! Not nervous yet but I bet you I will not be able to sleep tonight. I am always unusually calm until I'm at the drs then I freak. I wish they would give me a oral sedative before the IV because I'm already scared of that.

Ouch!

Well I made it to the other side! Only my boobs hurt but they hurt like crazy! I will update more later.

Wow ladies!

So surgery went well! I'll have to ask her how many CCs I got in each cheek but my husband tells me I have a butt now! Yay! Neither my butt or my lipo areas hurt but my boobs hurt tremendously. Dr. Afifi told my husband the implants were a tight fit so maybe that's why. I ended up with 800 ccs in one and 740 in the other or around there and saline mod plus profile and a donut lift. They look enormous right now so I hope after the swelling goes down they will just look good and not obnoxiously big. The norcos I was prescribed make me vomit each time I take them so my hubby suggested I take half of one and I take it with a extra strength Tylenol I haven't got sick doing that yet but the pain in my breasts hasn't really subsided using that method either. My husband has been so patient and wonderful. I have been so grouchy to him in the couple of days leading up to the surgery and even the morning of and he has still been so sweet and loving. I told him he is angel. He looks at me so sad because he knows how much pain I am in and I also know that the drains I am wearing freak him out (bc he's the one that has to drain them) He said he's going to call tomorrow and see how much I should be draining because it kind of seems like a lot of blood. I have been resting and trying to switch laying and recovering on my each side as the doctor ordered but I prefer my right side over the left. When I sleep on my left my legs ache like crazy (which is strange because I did not get lipo on them only my flanks, upper back, upper and lower abdomen) and I can't seem to find a comfortable position that way. She does not have me using a garment right now just a binder so I'm hoping the chances of me losing volume is slim! :) It's actually not very painful to sit on my butt but obviously trying not to in order to keep all the fat from absorbing. You ladies have been so sweet and supportive! I really don't know what I would have done without Realself! It was so informative and reading your stories of looking forward to your surgeries and recovery were so inspirational that it gave me the courage to move forward with this big surgery. Thank you and bless you all!

BBL, BL, BA PAIN IS NO JOKE

I read on several reviews and people warned that the pain would be crazy but I thought I could just dope up on pain meds and not feel a thing but I was sorely wrong! If you have scheduled your appointment get ready for a world of hurt! Some days I wonder why the hell I did this? I haven't gotten over the hump to happiness and that it's all worth it yet. I refuse to have visitors and barely want to talk on the phone I just want to feel better ASAP!

Booty pic update with garment on

Here's a pic of my booty with the garment on. I will update with more photos later. I have been taking stool softners but with the luck yet so I'm still feeling and looking bloated so don't judge.

Booty pic update without the garment on

Here's another booty pic update without the garment on.

My "after" boobie bikini pic!

I'm feeling like a million bucks! Well probably more like $500. My husband was gone all day to work today and I was able to move around the house, get up on my on, wash the dishes, take a shower (thank goodness bc my hair was feeling like brillo)! I also tried on a bikini top and it gave me the yay it was all worth it feeling! There is one issue, she was to put more in my right hand side breast since it was bigger to start with but post surgery my left hand side breast is noticeably larger STILL. I pointed it out to my husband while we waited for her at my first post op then the Dr pointed it out herself. She said it should look even once I'm healed but she was going to look at the post operative report uso I hope that's the case and that I didn't get 800 cc in the incorrect boobie. I don't think you can tell from the bikini top pic but bare breasted you can. She also reduced my nipple size which I am so very excited about! No more bologna or pepperoni nips! Just small pretty nips. I hope I still have sensation and they seem to be kinda permanently more erect than usual I wonder if that's going to stick around. Just really loving the no nausea!!!!! Feeling like you have the flu all the time was not helping all the pain. I can't wait to get out of the house soon! I also wanted to say that I am very pleased with the size of my booty bc it looks natural and since I haven't told anyone aside from my husband that I would be getting my butt done it will be easier to pass it off as diligent squats and excercise. Also I was able to go to the bathroom a little today so my tummy went down since it wasn't so full! Excited all around to keep healing and keep this happy feeling!

My before bikini pic

I was just looking in my phone photos and came across my before boobs in the same bikini! I thought I would share so you could see the difference which is huge!

The booty is no bueno

Just got out of the shower and took some booty pics and what the hell? Where did my booty go? I should have taken my measurements before and after but I didn't have a tape measurer on hand. My butt is flat! Flatter than the other days picture. I don't even know why this could be! It's flat like a pancake on the actual cheek parts if you are looking at it straight on. Has anyone heard of this? Not happy!

Pancake butt pictures

It doesn't look as flat from the side but there is zerooooooooooo projection when you look at it straight on and after only 8 days post op. Really? Come on now! In my opinion it was not worth the money. Although I'm keeping a positive disposition because there is nothing I can do about it at this point, the money has been spent to pay for the procedure and the surgery is over. I don't think there is any use to be upset over something I can't fix. I would NEVER go for a round 2 after going through it the first time and I don't think I will ever get any type of PS again after being in that kind of pain. Just my thoughts and hope you ladies are all doing well.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon