Forehead Lumps and Bumps From Botox

Pros: Opens and Brightens your eyes and gives you...

Pros: Opens and Brightens your eyes and gives you a definite look. Smooths out lines.

Cons: Unexpected reactions. Causes the occasional headache/bruising and swelling.

I did it to give myself a lift. A bad couple of years started showing/frown lines, etc.

I have been getting Botox for a few years now. I have always liked the results. On 12/24 I had my forehead injected and an injection on either side of both eyes. For me, Botox usually takes 5-10 days to see the full results. It opens my eyes and lifts my forehead and gives me a certain glow and a well rested look. It can shave off some years. My doctor is a bit conservative, which I like. However, this time, my experience was not as positive as it has been in the past. In fact, it looked like I had some lumps/bumps under the skin on my forehead and when I pulled my eyes together, my forehead scrunched up as if I never had Botox injected. I went back today for a follow up and my doctor, at no charge, injected my forehead again. I know I have to wait, but already, I have three/four long rippled like lumps between my eyes on my forehead and this never happened to me. I am wondering if my body is rejecting the Botox or that my muscles are reacting adversely. I sure do hope this goes away, as it looked better before Botox.

I have been going to the same doctor and I think he's great, but not sure what to think at this point. Also, my eyes didn't raise like the usually do. I will wait a week to re-post, but would love to hear if anyone else has experienced these results. I hope I'm not looking at plastic surgery to repair this, as I don't feel ready for it and it's manmade. I look tired with sad eyes rather than the usual uplifted glowing look I get from Botox.

Has anyone ever experienced this?

The doctor has done amazing work until now, so not sure how to answer at present.