Does Not Work - Ontario

I had 15 treatments. It was done by a lady that is...

I had 15 treatments. It was done by a lady that is a teacher for LPG. It did nothing for my saggy skin and cellulite. I thought perhaps I needed more treatments so I bought the wellbox to use at home. Nothing! It was a waste of money and time.

Only because it did nothing.

Britt she took before and after pictures and she agreed that it did not work. All she said was she did not understand why it did not work on me. All her other clients had great results.
I had asked before starting the program if results were guaranteed. She told me that because everyone responds differently, she could not give any guarantees. I should have left right then and there but I wanted it to work so badly!

Hi Greece,

I completely understand that you wanted it to work and so sorry it didn't. Hopefully you will find something that will. Please keep us updated.

Thanks,

-Britt

Hi Greece,

Welcome to the community. You are actually one of like 5 who have mentioned this same thing over the last few days. I'm sorry the procedure didn't work for you, especially after so many procedures. Did you go back and ask them why? Are you going to try a different procedure? Please keep up updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt