Need Advice on Going Forward with the Procedure - Ontario, Canada

I am a 20 year old 6'2 Male. I'm currently in the...

I am a 20 year old 6'2 Male. I'm currently in the process of trying to decide whether or not to get the procedure done. 3 Years ago i weighed 290 Lbs, after drastically altering my diet and lifestyle, I now sit around 170 Lbs. It has been a long journey and I just want to be able to feel fully satisfied with my weight loss. I'm just wondering if I should wait a few more years or go for it now. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Consent Signed, Going forward with the procedure !

April 2014 after graduation I will be getting the procedure done ! met with the doctor last week and signed consent to go forward, I am very excited and can't wait until April. However the doctor would like to see me gain 15 pounds , which I'm not to thrilled about. But I am going to try my best ! Thanks for all the advice guys !

Surgery is booked

Yesterday I phoned and booked my surgery , 2 days after I finish school in April I finally get to have the procedure ! Thanks to everyone on this website for their advice and information it is much appreciated !

I am however a bit nervous because I've been reading a lot about how to tell whether I have fat under the loose skin or if its all just loose skin, it's really bothering me.

One month to Pre-Op

Today marks one month until my pre-op appointment and exactly 38 days until my procedure ! Getting very excited but also experiencing some nervousness. My biggest fear is that I will have the operation and still be unhappy with my body, thus not improving my mental health, it really terrifies me.
I would also like to take a moment to thank all of you who have commented on my post, you are all so inspirational and your comments have been ever so helpful. Thank you once again.