Super Excited for my New Tummy!!! - Ontario, CA

My original date was sep 9 but my Surgeon had an...

My original date was sep 9 but my Surgeon had an emer and had to leave town!!! Which sucks bc they called me 5 days before my surgery, I had to move my vacation back a week and my hubby couldn't get it switched!! My mom has to mom me with my kids and me!!! Oh yea it happ to me!! :( now the count begins again lol this is me one wk before tt

Little about me

So my tt is this coming Monday and I want to tell u alittle about me!
I'm 26 a mother of a 21/2 yr old and a 8 month old :)
I wasn't left flat after I had my first so I decided to get smart lipo! Which was stupid, smart lipo doesn't work. It leaves u flat for about 3 months but than ur tummy fat starts to come back. And I was still left with lose skin!!! Waste of money!
So I decided to save my money and get a tt after my son and my hubby and I decided only 2 kids for us :)
I've had my tt booked for 6 months now and this Monday is it!!! Super excited and scared at the same time!!

Belly button

I can't wait to have a normal belly button!!!

Me with clothes on

I can't wait 3 more days!!!

I almost have everything ready

Oh yea today was my last day working and I got some stuff for my surgery!!
Mid soap
Glaze
Meds
Some snacks
Oh my so excited :D

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is the big day I have to be there at 6am surgery is at 7am!!!
Stocked up my frige and all the food my mom well me needing to make me diff kinds of soup!! Yes I love my mommy lol I'm so scared but I well try to post something tomorrow on how I'm feeling :)

After surgery

Well I did it :)
I was in a lot of pain when I work up but they have me med to help!
I'm back home now and not so much in pain. Ate a apple sauce and and took my Antibiotics and Vicodin so feel good!! Here are some pic but can't take off the Garment until 42 hr when I have to shower!! Dr kadz took me :)

2nd day PO

Well I feel like I have done a million sit ups lol I feel so tight!! Good thing right!! The pain isn't too bad ill give it a 5. It just hurts to get up to go pee, but today my mom bought me a walker which helps bc u hold urself up with ur hands and not ur back!!

Rest rest

I have my little helper here next to me :)

2nd day OP

Oh my today I took a shower and my mom and hubby helped. i didn't take any pic's bc it's not very pretty yet :( I'm so Swollen everything just looks so crazy lol maybe in a couple of days ill take pics!!

3rd day PO

Today I feel a lot better, am able to walk more and finally went # 2!! :)
I'm down to just one pain med every 4-5 hrs instead of 2 every 6hrs!!!

Drains

Well the drains don't hurt just when i took off my garment they burn my skin :( where they were at!!! So after when I wash my garment and put everything back on we put glaze first on my skin and than the drains and than the garment back nice and tight! So the drains wouldn't be directly on my skin! But I was so glad to put my garment back on it helps so much to put everything in place!!! And it's less painful having it on!!

3rd day not feeling well

Well I told a shower again today and I just feel like my line isn't straight and it's wrinkled :/ WHY I know I'm still swollen but I don't know how's it's going to heal straight!!! Feeling sad! I feel like I'm worst than i was before my tt!!! Please tell me my tt friends that's the way it heals??!! :(

4th day post op

So I feel a lot better today and able to walk a lot more :) my mom is going to bring me tea that helps with swelling and later I'm going to shower again and this time wash my hair lol I know nasty but i'm afraid of my shampoo to wash down my body and make my incision infected because of the fragrance!!! So have to wash it in the sink ;)and post more pics of my tt I hope it has gone down!!! Let's pray

? I had for my PS

So I emailed my pics to my PS and he told me that's normal some ppl just get that swollen lol I guess I was one of them and the winkles well decrease and the swelling goes down just be patient!! Which I understand! :) oh and to finish things off I just started my period ugh lol 0_o

5th day post op

So I feel a lot better today and i'm able to walk more and. Today I took another shower and not much improvement with the swelling :( but my scar line is looking better on the sides it look pretty straight and super low to me!!! :) it's just the middle of the line where everything bunches together :( but I just have to give it time :) bb looking good so far

Just need to

I hope the wrinkles go away and I'm super blowed I can feel it!!

7 dpo

So today was my follow up and my ps told me that the wrinkles should go away!! So I just have to trust him :) but as far as I could see it does look like it's going down little my little :) I just feel like the swelling is crazy! Around my bb it's so swollen :( my tummy is as hard as a rock!!

Some pics

8 dpo

So right now I'm feeling like, why did I do this ugh I just want be able to walk straight! I'm Frustrated, my back hurts :/
The healing takes forever!!! I see improvement with the closing of the scar!! I'm going on vocation on sat and were going to Mexico for a wk on the beach and now I feel like I don't wonna go!! Bc I don't wonna be walking funny lol I hate this!! :(

back from my vacation

Well my vacation was good the first couple of days and starting Thursday my tummy started getting infected :( so I got more cream and antibiotics today before I got home! Bc I couldn't wait for my app Monday I hope it gets better :( I'm so sad bc of it!!! But my vacation was good but I wish I could of stayed home!!!

Doc app today

Went to my doc app and he told me that it wasn't infected, that sometimes incisions open!! That the yellow is just part is the closing and it's not yellow discharge!! But he still put me on antibiotics for 6 wks :/
That u have to let my opening close on there own!!!
I hate this, I feel like this hasn't changed my body but make it worst!! I don't want to add pics bc it looks nasty!!

Back at work :(

So yesterday went back to work longest 8 hrs of my life lol my scar opening in the front for bigger like the whole front like open. But my ps told me that it gets bigger before it starts to close!!! So just waiting :( I Clean it twice a day and I hope it heals fast it's depressing for it to look like that!!
Bc I'm scared that it won't close straight and I'm going to look like a monster!! :(

Some pics

Here are some pics of the scar that is healing good and my bb!!

Feeling better

So I'm able to stand straighter and feeling a lot better!! Saw my ps yesterday and he told me I'm doing a good job in keeping it clean and it should start to close in a few wks, well see!!! I'm loving how I'm looking everyday :) ex the holes lol!! I can't wait for them to close! I don't want to post any pictures bc it looks gross!!

Hi

So I decided to post pics of my open scar so lady's going though what I'm going see the out come!!!
I've been searching of before and after pics and I can't fine any myself to see how my scar will close!!!

Today

This is how my tummy and scar look today my tummy is looking so amazing and the open scar is making it look so nasty!! I still have to use surgical pads everyday and change it twice a day and use my garment! I can't image how my scar well look yet!!! I'm scared it going to close huge but my ps promised me it won't so well see!!!

So I'm feeling better

I don't know if I see any improvement yet!!! But it doesn't hurt as much!!! It just bugs me that it's open and I can't wear my clothes right and be sexy yet lol and buying surgical pads every 4 days sucks!!!

5wks

Progress update 5 wks I don't know if it has gotten smaller! I asked my ps about santyl yesterday and it told me that he would look into it bc he has never heard of it!! He said whatever makes me more comfortable :) at least he's being nice!!

So I feel the same

I feel like the holes haven't gotten smaller :( I've been using santyl for about 5 days now and I see it cleaning the yellow hard stuff that was there so u hope once that gone it well close fast!! The ointment wasn't cheap either $121.00 :( ugh I just hate this!!!

Forgot a pic

So finally back lol

It's been a long time!!! Holiday and my kids birthday party my son turn 1 yesterday and my girl dec 29!
Did there birthday party dec 14 :) that was fun
So it's almost close it's a little more to go I don't have a pic of right now one of 2 weeks ago

Hi tummy tuck friends

So I finally log back in lol sry that I took foreverrrr!!!
I love the way I look ex for the scar. I am thinking of getting it redone!!! My PS said he'll fix it for free :))
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

He was so nice though the whole thing he kept telling me that im going to look beautiful! That I'm going to love my new tummy :) I hope so!! I hope everything turns out good and I have a straight line which it doesn't look like it now but I have to trust my ps :) and be patient!!!

Oh no so sorry that happened! So glad it looks like it healed well. Was there anything that caused it. I fear I do too much in my day and sometimes it literally feels like it rips open.
Don't put to much tension on ur tummy, like don't try to stand straight and force urself! That was my problem
oh my... that was scary to look at.. the outcome is good. you look great i do agree with sheeney7. your ps could of put more effort into your recuperation
OMG! I have never seen anything like that. Did it hurt as bad as it looked? Your shape is beautiful and i was worried a little after the first few pictures. I don't understand why it opened up like that any why your PS couldn't put more stitches in to close it. You really were a trooper and i agree with sheeney7 - this cant be normal. I understand that the PS will revise for free, but since you dont have any open wounds right now i might wait, save money and have someone else do it. I would hate for you to have the same thing happen again. Best of luck!
First of all my heart aches for you. I am so so so sorry you've had to go through this. From all the reviews I have read on here, your outcome just breaks my heart. I wish a good skilled surgeon would come alongside you and fix the mess that your original surgeon made. He did a horrible job, and in my opinion, I think you should do whatever you can to vocalize your displeasure with your result to he and his entire office. This is not ok. Not okay at all, and I am so sorry you've had to go through this. This should not have happened to you. You could have had a great outcome. And hopefully you still can…if you get a different surgeon to come along and excise all of that thick scar tissue out and re-make your incision. I think it's doable, and would be happy to refer you to my surgeon who has such expertise with this. Again I am so so sorry love. I am truly sad for you :(
Sorry…I'm just re-reading your posts again and am so fired up. All the times he told you "it's normal, it's normal". It's not normal. Not at all. I am so mad at him.
I have to agree with Sheeney7. It doesn't look like he did a great job to begin with. I've read from other reviews when the incision opens up the doctor will stitch it back up. What was his reason for not doing that? Hopefully you will still get the results you're hoping for. You deserve it!! :)
Thank u and yea it makes me sad everytime I have to look at that huge scar! Sometimes I'm like why did I do a tummy tuck!!! No I haven't seen other PS. My PS told me that he couldn't close me back up bc the scar had to heal from the inside out and if he closed it that it would just open back up! I have read too that most PS won't close it either!
I am sorry that happened to you. It was one of my biggest fears.. I am glad you are healed and you look great!
Wow!!! That sounds like a terrible ordeal. Things look so much better now. Good luck to you.
It's coming along beautifully! You have such a nice shape! I can't wait to see the final results!
Glad to hear its almost closed. You have been a real trooper. Glad you will be able to rock your flat belly for summer!!!
How is your scar do u have any recent photos
Welcome back! Great to hear that you've finally healed! Can't wait to see a picture of your totally healed scar!
So good to hear from you! You look fabulous. ....you are so flat and tiny!
Glad it's almost closed. Looking good, nice flat belly...what a journey you went through...
Looks like your coming along! I love your shape!
Aside from your complication, I think you look fantastic! I love the picture too of the little hands on your legs! "pick me up" :)
I hope your healing is moving along well, sorry you've had this complication! It'll all work out in the end *big hugs*
Hey sweetie how are you doing?
Hey Cindy, Just checking in .. hope you're feeling ok and everything is finally healing up? Hang in there…. xo
Hey girly, how ya doin? Are you feeling back to normal yet? Hope all is well!
Any new pics hon?
I'm so glad you got the Santyl! Being that your wounds are bigger it's gonna take a little longer to heal but looking at your pics from before the Santyl you can definitely see it's closing. I know you look at it everyday and you can't tell because I felt the same but just be patient. Every day that passes is a day closer to being healed. You're healing every day. Your body is healing from the inside out. There is definitely a difference. Don't give up. You're almost there!!! ❤️