Super Excited for my New Tummy!!! - Ontario, CA

My original date was sep 9 but my Surgeon had an...

My original date was sep 9 but my Surgeon had an emer and had to leave town!!! Which sucks bc they called me 5 days before my surgery, I had to move my vacation back a week and my hubby couldn't get it switched!! My mom has to mom me with my kids and me!!! Oh yea it happ to me!! :( now the count begins again lol this is me one wk before tt

Good luck on TT... See u on the flat side..
Good luck on the big day! You're gonna look awesome! You already have a great figure! Can't wait to see your results! :)
Good Luck! Can't wait to see your results! You are so tiny anyway i'm sure you are going to look fab!

Little about me

So my tt is this coming Monday and I want to tell u alittle about me!
I'm 26 a mother of a 21/2 yr old and a 8 month old :)
I wasn't left flat after I had my first so I decided to get smart lipo! Which was stupid, smart lipo doesn't work. It leaves u flat for about 3 months but than ur tummy fat starts to come back. And I was still left with lose skin!!! Waste of money!
So I decided to save my money and get a tt after my son and my hubby and I decided only 2 kids for us :)
I've had my tt booked for 6 months now and this Monday is it!!! Super excited and scared at the same time!!

Belly button

I can't wait to have a normal belly button!!!

good luck!!!
Thank u!
Oh thank u so much!

Me with clothes on

I can't wait 3 more days!!!

Good luck. I will say a prayer for you

I almost have everything ready

Oh yea today was my last day working and I got some stuff for my surgery!!
Mid soap
Glaze
Meds
Some snacks
Oh my so excited :D

Best wishes to you my TT sister.. I'll be thinking about you tomorrow I am twice your age at 60 yrs. LOL Just a number to me! My surgery is 1:30 We are both going to do well (((Hugs))) and good ((((Vibes))))
Tomorrow is the big day for both of us!!! Best of wishes
Good luck on your TT tomorrow; it's going to look terrific! Keep us updated!

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is the big day I have to be there at 6am surgery is at 7am!!!
Stocked up my frige and all the food my mom well me needing to make me diff kinds of soup!! Yes I love my mommy lol I'm so scared but I well try to post something tomorrow on how I'm feeling :)

Is your doctor Bruce kadz?
Yes he is why
Good luck :-)

After surgery

Well I did it :)
I was in a lot of pain when I work up but they have me med to help!
I'm back home now and not so much in pain. Ate a apple sauce and and took my Antibiotics and Vicodin so feel good!! Here are some pic but can't take off the Garment until 42 hr when I have to shower!! Dr kadz took me :)

Welcome to the flat side! Congrats
Thanks
my TT is scheduled for oct 29 , I'm super excited but nervous at the same time, thank you for sharing your experience. wishing you a speedy recovery. :)

2nd day PO

Well I feel like I have done a million sit ups lol I feel so tight!! Good thing right!! The pain isn't too bad ill give it a 5. It just hurts to get up to go pee, but today my mom bought me a walker which helps bc u hold urself up with ur hands and not ur back!!

Glad your feeling ok !:) a walker sounds like a good idea!
Im glad I found this website... it calms my nervous just a tiny bit:) My bod type is similar to yours, so im excited to see your journey.:)

Rest rest

I have my little helper here next to me :)

Hang in there! I used to use the walker and stretch towards my toes ...it was a great relief for my back! Try it and feel better. What are you taking for pain?
Thanks yea the walker helps a lot I'm taking Vicodin
Happy healing Hun xx

2nd day OP

Oh my today I took a shower and my mom and hubby helped. i didn't take any pic's bc it's not very pretty yet :( I'm so Swollen everything just looks so crazy lol maybe in a couple of days ill take pics!!

I'm still wrapped up like a mummy a shower sounds delightful Sounds like you're doing pretty well When you try to stand up make sure you breathe out and then breathe after you get standing.... Breathe through the pain! I'm still totally wrapped in surgical tape I go this afternoon to my doctor to unwrap my Christmas gift LOL (((((Hugs)))). ((((( Healing)))).
I was only wrapped in a garment and glaze and I had to take it off after 42 hrs and had to shower but I'm glad ur going better :) xoxo happy healing my friend :)
Glad your doing well! How's the incision line, did the dr cut real low and nice and straight?

3rd day PO

Today I feel a lot better, am able to walk more and finally went # 2!! :)
I'm down to just one pain med every 4-5 hrs instead of 2 every 6hrs!!!

Drains

Well the drains don't hurt just when i took off my garment they burn my skin :( where they were at!!! So after when I wash my garment and put everything back on we put glaze first on my skin and than the drains and than the garment back nice and tight! So the drains wouldn't be directly on my skin! But I was so glad to put my garment back on it helps so much to put everything in place!!! And it's less painful having it on!!

A cotton round works great too..just cut a slit for the tube. I bought them in the dollar store.

3rd day not feeling well

Well I told a shower again today and I just feel like my line isn't straight and it's wrinkled :/ WHY I know I'm still swollen but I don't know how's it's going to heal straight!!! Feeling sad! I feel like I'm worst than i was before my tt!!! Please tell me my tt friends that's the way it heals??!! :(

Hey girl, I would definitely call your ps. Im not sure if thats normal I know mines was really flat. I swollen but not like that. I would see him and hear his opinion
Thanks I called and I asked if I could send her pics bc I really don't feel like driving 3hrs to Beverly Hills if it's just swilling :(
Hey girl, just wanted to send prayers your way! Has any of the swelling went down since yesterday? I haven't had my TT yet so I'm not ready knowledgeable on how it should look but I'm sure it will flatten out with time. Please keep us posted..... I'll keep praying for good healing!

4th day post op

So I feel a lot better today and able to walk a lot more :) my mom is going to bring me tea that helps with swelling and later I'm going to shower again and this time wash my hair lol I know nasty but i'm afraid of my shampoo to wash down my body and make my incision infected because of the fragrance!!! So have to wash it in the sink ;)and post more pics of my tt I hope it has gone down!!! Let's pray

Hey there. I had dr. Kadz as well. I am so sorry about your tummy. I am actually looking for someone to clean up his work on me. My tummy looks horrible. Look at my pictures.

? I had for my PS

So I emailed my pics to my PS and he told me that's normal some ppl just get that swollen lol I guess I was one of them and the winkles well decrease and the swelling goes down just be patient!! Which I understand! :) oh and to finish things off I just started my period ugh lol 0_o

How are things looking & have you tried the ice? I feel you are going to have a great result.. Stay positive :)
Hey girly, hope things are getting better for you!
Hey girl! Congratulations :). Hope you're feeling better each day! A seroma is a pocket of fluid the gathers better the abdominal wall. The drains help keep the fluid from building. Sometimes people have the pockets of fluid that is more than average and needs to be drained- many times the fluid absorbs in he tissues. Best to you! :)

5th day post op

So I feel a lot better today and i'm able to walk more and. Today I took another shower and not much improvement with the swelling :( but my scar line is looking better on the sides it look pretty straight and super low to me!!! :) it's just the middle of the line where everything bunches together :( but I just have to give it time :) bb looking good so far

Just need to

I hope the wrinkles go away and I'm super blowed I can feel it!!

Thank u girls my app went really well and he told me that the wrinkles well Smooth out :) so I just have to be patient!!
Everything go ok at the doc?
Hey just wondering how your appointment went today.

7 dpo

So today was my follow up and my ps told me that the wrinkles should go away!! So I just have to trust him :) but as far as I could see it does look like it's going down little my little :) I just feel like the swelling is crazy! Around my bb it's so swollen :( my tummy is as hard as a rock!!

Glad your doc visit went well. Swelling will be crazy for a while yet. Don't get discouraged. I'm 8 weeks tomorrow, still very swollen front center consistently and sometimes I swell above the incision and today above the navel (depending on what I'm doing) Happy healing!!! Glad he put your mind at ease. :)
Really ugh swelling go away lol but thank u :)
So sorry for the swelling! Feeling your discomfort with ya :) I'll be 8 week PO Wednesday and still wear my CG because of swelling :( mornings are good- end of day is TIGHT lol. Heal quickly girl! ((((((Hugs)))))

Some pics

It is looking better and I'm so glad he said it was all good! Be patient and enjoy your resting....soak up the pampering!! Lol, I don't know about you but I'm looking forward to my recovery time just so I can rest and have someone finally wait on me! =o)
Lol yea ur right :)
I do too Cindy. They probably will. Maybe the swelling is the cause. Heal quickly my TT sister :)

8 dpo

So right now I'm feeling like, why did I do this ugh I just want be able to walk straight! I'm Frustrated, my back hurts :/
The healing takes forever!!! I see improvement with the closing of the scar!! I'm going on vocation on sat and were going to Mexico for a wk on the beach and now I feel like I don't wonna go!! Bc I don't wonna be walking funny lol I hate this!! :(

How are you going hun? I can sympathise with the swelling it is driving me insane! You are like a week ahead of me so I hope you can tell me it does get better!
Hope u r feeling better!

back from my vacation

Well my vacation was good the first couple of days and starting Thursday my tummy started getting infected :( so I got more cream and antibiotics today before I got home! Bc I couldn't wait for my app Monday I hope it gets better :( I'm so sad bc of it!!! But my vacation was good but I wish I could of stayed home!!!

Hi Cindy, I was just checking in to see how you made out at the doc today!!
It went good he told me it wasn't infected!! But idk :( it put me on anabiotics for 6wks but my incision is open alittle and he said it's going to close on its own!!!
Oh no!! Hoping that the jump on antibiotics has gotten it under control quickly! Glad you had a great vaca :)

Doc app today

Went to my doc app and he told me that it wasn't infected, that sometimes incisions open!! That the yellow is just part is the closing and it's not yellow discharge!! But he still put me on antibiotics for 6 wks :/
That u have to let my opening close on there own!!!
I hate this, I feel like this hasn't changed my body but make it worst!! I don't want to add pics bc it looks nasty!!

I am sure it'll get better! I've seen other reviews where it all works out!
Well I hope it does :( it makes me depressed
Ahhhhh I'm so sorry :(... That is physically/emotionally rough and scary. I'm sure it will close and I know a few other ladies went through that and their incision/results turned out good.

Back at work :(

So yesterday went back to work longest 8 hrs of my life lol my scar opening in the front for bigger like the whole front like open. But my ps told me that it gets bigger before it starts to close!!! So just waiting :( I Clean it twice a day and I hope it heals fast it's depressing for it to look like that!!
Bc I'm scared that it won't close straight and I'm going to look like a monster!! :(

Hey girl, So sorry you are having such a stressful scary experience...the antibiotics should definitely clear any infection...keep your spirits up, try your best to get extra rest.... our bodies are amazing machines, the incision will improve with time have patience, your body will heal. You are in my thoughts and prayers... Try to be positive, keep us posted...don't feel like your alone because your not.... you have lots of love and support here on RealSelf take care, ((( healing))). (((Hugs)) LoveLoveBelieve
So sorry about your incision issues :-( It sucks but all you can do at this point is wait it out, the antibiotics will ensure that you dont get an infection, so at least you dont have to worry about that. Praying for a speedy incision closing!

Some pics

Here are some pics of the scar that is healing good and my bb!!

Sorry to hear your incision opened. I know it doesn't seem like it now but with time everything will heal beautifully! Have you got any opinions from any plastic surgeons on RS? That could be helpful
Thank u I hope but it just doesn't look like it's going to close anytime soon!! I see no good change but more worse :(
I would love to see a picture of the open area of your scar! I hope it's getting better day by day. Good thing your surgeon put you on antibiotics as, even though it's not infected (according to him) at least that will prevent you from picking up another infection. Praying that you will heal well and SOON!!!

Feeling better

So I'm able to stand straighter and feeling a lot better!! Saw my ps yesterday and he told me I'm doing a good job in keeping it clean and it should start to close in a few wks, well see!!! I'm loving how I'm looking everyday :) ex the holes lol!! I can't wait for them to close! I don't want to post any pictures bc it looks gross!!

Glad ur feeling better. Not sure if u have heard of medical grade manuka honey. They use it for diabetics when a wound won't heal, it's also a natural antibiotic. I have a friend who used it on an open wound that wouldn't close. U may wanna look into it...
Oh I well thanks yea I'm taking Herbal remedies that my mom tells me lol
Glad your feeling better ! How are your wrinkles doing ? Mine are slowly smoothing out.

Hi

So I decided to post pics of my open scar so lady's going though what I'm going see the out come!!!
I've been searching of before and after pics and I can't fine any myself to see how my scar will close!!!

Today

This is how my tummy and scar look today my tummy is looking so amazing and the open scar is making it look so nasty!! I still have to use surgical pads everyday and change it twice a day and use my garment! I can't image how my scar well look yet!!! I'm scared it going to close huge but my ps promised me it won't so well see!!!

Hope you are doing better
I'm feeling better thanks it doesn't hurt almuch anymore it's just that it Bugs me lol
Hope your healing alright, Are you seeing any improvement from last week? I think you should see a second opinion.

So I'm feeling better

I don't know if I see any improvement yet!!! But it doesn't hurt as much!!! It just bugs me that it's open and I can't wear my clothes right and be sexy yet lol and buying surgical pads every 4 days sucks!!!

Still thinking of you!!! Things will heal an be beautiful soon!!!
Keep your chin up!

5wks

Progress update 5 wks I don't know if it has gotten smaller! I asked my ps about santyl yesterday and it told me that he would look into it bc he has never heard of it!! He said whatever makes me more comfortable :) at least he's being nice!!

Hey sweetie, how are things?
I see no change :( in the hole getting smaller
 Your wound looks better than at your previous update!  It WILL heal eventually.  I can only imagine how disappointing this is for you!  Sending healing vibes your way.    Did you have your surgery in Ontario or on Palm Springs??

So I feel the same

I feel like the holes haven't gotten smaller :( I've been using santyl for about 5 days now and I see it cleaning the yellow hard stuff that was there so u hope once that gone it well close fast!! The ointment wasn't cheap either $121.00 :( ugh I just hate this!!!

Forgot a pic

Hey sweetie how are you doing?
Hey Cindy, Just checking in .. hope you're feeling ok and everything is finally healing up? Hang in there…. xo
Hey girly, how ya doin? Are you feeling back to normal yet? Hope all is well!

So finally back lol

It's been a long time!!! Holiday and my kids birthday party my son turn 1 yesterday and my girl dec 29!
Did there birthday party dec 14 :) that was fun
So it's almost close it's a little more to go I don't have a pic of right now one of 2 weeks ago

It's coming along beautifully! You have such a nice shape! I can't wait to see the final results!
Glad to hear its almost closed. You have been a real trooper. Glad you will be able to rock your flat belly for summer!!!
How is your scar do u have any recent photos

Hi tummy tuck friends

So I finally log back in lol sry that I took foreverrrr!!!
I love the way I look ex for the scar. I am thinking of getting it redone!!! My PS said he'll fix it for free :))

It's great that your surgeon is willing to fix your scar for free but that being said I wouldn't personally feel too comfortable with this same surgeon if this had happened to me. Other than the scar you do look great!!!
Oh no so sorry that happened! So glad it looks like it healed well. Was there anything that caused it. I fear I do too much in my day and sometimes it literally feels like it rips open.
Don't put to much tension on ur tummy, like don't try to stand straight and force urself! That was my problem

So finally had my scar revision :))

I'm so excited my PS cut off all the nasty scar!!! Even thou I had a bump on the road with my tummy tuck my PS has always said positive comments so I wouldn't be stresses over it and I know it wasn't his fault, Now he fixed it for free!!! I have to say he was so nice threw the whole thing!!! He took off about 4" of scar it's like a whole new tt lol my tummy looks even more flat! I well post pic if my new tummy in Monday!!!!!

He should have done that next one for FREE!! He messed you up, i've never seen anything like that, and YES IT WAS HIS FAULT !!!!
I can't wait to see pictures of your revision. I'm curious though why did that happen? I talked to my ps at my 5 week check up and he said that the reason he didn't do lipo on my sides is because it cuts off your last blood source to your tummy tuck area and your scar opens...but you didn't have lipo did you?
No didn't have lipo

So day after my scar reversion

So it doesn't hurt like the first time!! My scar just burns like a cut :( and when I move!
And I've been feeling super nauseous ugh hate the feeling! So I would like everyone to look up why a tummy tuck scar opens up after. It has to do with diff reasons like bacteria in the incision
Line or too much tension or bad history with bad skin, I did a lot of research on it and believe me when I say it's not the PS fault! But tomorrow I will shower lol gross huh I wish I could shower today but I can't! And I well post pictures!

Have to say

That the nurses in Beverly Hills office were super nice and sweet to me! I've never had such nice nurses like them, one of them even held my hand threw the whole surgery!

Hey hon..... So happy he took care of you! Can't wait to see your new pics. ... happy healing again

Finially took a shower lol

I feel good not to much pain. I do still feel like my pressure goes down or something I get dizzy idk why!
I feel like my belly button looks funny now it looks pulled down but I think it well fix itself!!! Here are some pics

I'm so glad your surgeon fixed your scar. Keep us posted! Would love to see your results when the steristrips have come off!
I'm so happy your doing better!! Looks great :)
Good he fixed it, you lood great, have fun with the new you !!!

Looking good I'm so happy

I've never been so happy about a scar lol

Your scar revision looks amazing! I'm constantly looking at mine for signs of it opening up
Was looking at ur profile and u don't wear a compression garment why?! Umm doesn't look like u well open up mine never heal right I feel like I had a lot of scabbing :/ I should of put neosporin on everyday but I didn't
Looking great..

Feeling great

I feel so good and flat I love my tummy

HI, Dr. Kadz did my BA and I love em I am looking to have him do my TT but I've saw some bad reviews and i'm scared. Yours looks really good after the revision.
Check out my profile...I wish I had gone to a different ps. He ruined my tummy.
Looking fab Hon. ...so glad you can finally enjoy your new body
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

He was so nice though the whole thing he kept telling me that im going to look beautiful! That I'm going to love my new tummy :) I hope so!! I hope everything turns out good and I have a straight line which it doesn't look like it now but I have to trust my ps :) and be patient!!! So I got my revision don't for free :) and I'm so happy with him and it wasn't his fault my scar opened up! Things happ something and he was willing to fix it for me!!!