Scheduled for March 8th, 2011 - Ontario, CA

I am having my surgery on March 8th and I am so...

I am having my surgery on March 8th and I am so terrified to do so.
I have had other surgeries and was not the least bit afraid, but this one scares the crap out of me.
Have anyone of you experienced this? I am reading all of these letters and I must admit that I am feeling a little better about it.
I am about 40 lbs overweight too and I am reading that it won't be as effective if you are not at your ideal weight.
I also have a large scar from gall bladder surgery alongside my belly button and don't know if this will be affected.
One day I am ok and the next day I am going to cancel.
I need help, lol

Has anyone heard of anyone dying from this surgery?

Has anyone heard of anyone dying from this surgery?

I am so nervous I can't sleep at night. I have...

I am so nervous I can't sleep at night.
I have to make my final payment today and I dont' know what to do.
I had a dream last night that I died during the surgery and I am not sure that I can go through with this. Help!!

Horrah!!! I am 4 days post op and I feel...

Horrah!!!
I am 4 days post op and I feel absolutely terrific.
I had barely any pain, was able to walk around, although not a lot, the next day.
I had tummy tuck and breast reduction at the same time.
My doctor was totally amazing as were the staff at this office and the hospital.
I have a nurse coming each day to change the drainage tubs and dressings. My dressings had virtually NO blood on them from the getgo. This doc is so good at what he does.
The draining has almost stopped so hopefully get them out tomorrow...really looking forward to a nice hot shower.
I had one night stay in the hospital which I would really recommend to everyone.
I would have this surgery done again in a heartbeat. I have a flat stomach now that I havent' had since I was 17!

Feeling even better today..........This is good!! lol

feeling even better today..........This is good!! lol

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Derek Ford He's amazing. Very small incision and no bleeding after surgery...Very little pain overall.