Browlift Threadliftt Puckering / Pinched - Lifestyle Lift, Ontario, CA

I believe it was conned by Lifestyle lift. This...

I believe it was conned by Lifestyle lift. This procedure was not explained to me correctly, i was told it would be it easy told that barbed stuchers would provided a lift on my eyes. I was informed these would be placed in a v that would heighten the corners and lift my brow. I was informed also this procedure would allow for return to work within two weeks.
There is more that happened to me, but now I need to find out if their is anyway the pinch rd and puckered skin on my forehead (w brows) can be fixed.
Also, is it true this procedure is no longer in the USA? if so why does lifestyle lift perform it?

2 hours meeting with lifestyle manager

So finnaly I get a response from lifestyle life, (before I bought in, I had to ask them several times to quit calling me). This is the offer, we'll send you to another lifestyle lift r doctor in Orange county. Oh and here's the topper, manager states "I've had a bad foot operations, one was good the other foot bad". REALLY, my God, no one compares a foot to a face. And to top it All off she tells me she had been in the field of plastic surgery for 40 years, yet she hasn't ever had a thing done. 66 yes old And looks every day of it. What on earth are these people trying to prove, (stupid, mad, unhappiness, lierers, con artistry......because certainly that's where the artistry lies, not in the promised.

would not give me my medical file

So while I was speaking withy manager, I requested over dozen times to see my file, I stated it was my right, after listening to her tell me about her stories of whoe, (foot thing) she leaves the room and comes back with a condensed version of file. I know what he file looked like when she was speaking with me and I know what he notes stated, as the Dr. Michicha told me on my second consultantation, he had wrote down information about my resent trip from Italy. My God pls let the bullshit stop.

photo

minimally invasion procedure - dont get conned

lifestyle lift offered to fixed botched procedures- but never answered emails or calls

Like stated above, they were going to supposedly send me to a liftstyle Doctor in Orange county, but they stopped taking my emails, and didn't call to confirm appointments. Basically they admitted the procedure was botched, and lying again.
These people don't CARE what they do to peoples lives. I've been to several board certified plastic surgeons, and they have all stated, the threadlift procedures were taken off the market several years ago from the FDA. They were astonished that LSL would even consider this procedure, and none could fix the dents and puckering.
One doctor told me to go to the California State attorney general and the American society of cosmetic and reconstruction surgery, one gave me an attorneys phone number, stating he would get my medical records.
I asked them over a dozen times to give me a copy of my medical records, while in the two hour meeting, to date I still haven't received them, I don't even no who manufactured these threads or what the name of them are.
Conned, lied too, and deceived again. There is alot more, they've stated, but I hope any one considering LSL, will not reply to the numerous emails and phone calls they send telling you how easy and wonderful you'll look, it's a scam, your on a chopping block, and you'll never be the same,they just don't care after they slice you up and get the money.

Dr. Brian K. Michida, medical Records

So, I finally received medical records, and the Doctor Michida, states that I would both see him, when in fact I did see him and ask him what to do. He just looked at me and started to leave the room, I r him I wasn't donkey speaking with him and I can't live like this, he came back into the room and told me to massage it and drink a bottle of vodka, what kinda of SOB, tells u to drink vodka, after they've disfigured u for life.
Furthermore, the medical records contain no informative on the structures input, only Quill being the manufacture, I have no idea if they Will dissolve, but no amount of massage will fix me.

see Fat Injectiion/Brow Lift Ontario CA

For more pics, can't update this blog
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon