RIP OFF. Did NOT Work Even a Little! 300+ Dollars Spent! - Ontario, CA

I ordered the wraps.. And after 3 weeks, they...

I ordered the wraps.. And after 3 weeks, they discovered it was lost in the mail, I was sent a new pack, and my distributor sent me one of her packs. I used all 5 wraps, I drank BOAT loads of water, I didn't sweat for any, and I lost NOTHING. Nadda. Not even HALF an inch! I've ordered thermofit and it also did nothing that I didn't do myself. I lost a mere 2 pounds in a MONTH, however I changed my diet.. So I mean, healthier foods will make anyone lose weight. I've ordered the skinny pack now, fat fighters, defining gel, wraps.. (It's my last month as a loyal) and I'm eager to see results, but in my heart I'm confident in saying I most likely will see none. Trust me people, your wasting your money.

The caffeine content in the wraps along with some other ingredients tighten and very temporarily tone the skin. That's it. The rest of it is just diet and basic biology- maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Crazy how eating healthy can actually make you lose weight, huh ? Luckily the latter is a much cheaper solution.
Hello there, I was looking for information about these wraps and stumbled over your review, I can relate to you. I tried everything out there to lose weight and inches. I do my own wraps and scrubs with ingredients from my own kitchen. I got results from them, is just a matter of consistency and patience. Good luck with your journey Instagram : **removed link**
Hey there, you can always try using saran wrap and an electric blanket. Drink lots of water over the course of a few days and do some light exercise. I do want to point out that these products are falsely advertised. The It Works wraps do work for most people, but not because they flush out toxins or shrink fat cells. Please remember that drinking water doesn't flush out toxins, nor does applying a wrap with "natural" ingredients. The human body is much more complex than that; your kidneys are what flush out toxins. These wraps are designed to rid your body of water weight temporarily as well as tighten the abdomen with ingredient such as hyaluronic acid, a product you can buy for fairly cheap and use as a serum. I use a hyaluronic acid serum after using my plastic wrap "skinny wrap". The exact same results can be achieved this way.
If you drink lots of water, it helps with excess bloating, contrary to popular belief. That is the real reason these companies tell you to drink water...NOT because it flushes out toxins.
Go read in WebMD about the benefits of water. I'm pretty sure you'll find information that is contradictory to your post.
I'm not sure which part of my post you think is contradictory so I'm not sure how to respond to that. If you feel these wraps are worth the cost, by all means, continue to use them. I definitely do think they work, but again, not in the way that they are advertised.
The part about drinking water not flushing out toxins. Do we need to drink 8 glasses a day? No. Is water essential for our bodies and removing toxins? Yes. WebMD has an article that explains the benefits of drinking water.
I'm not saying water isn't essential, of course it is. I even stated in my post that drinking water can help with excess bloating, but as far as it directly ridding the body of toxins, absolutely not. Your kidneys do a fantastic job of this on their own, and while being hydrated can aid the process, it's hardly crucial to be drinking a lot. Most people are drinking adequate amounts of water through food and fluids, and yet many of these people still have excess body fat. Body fat has less to do with "toxins" and more to do with other factors like overeating and lack of exercise. These wraps can provide only temporary improvements.
Apparently doctors have been incredibly misled in their findings then.. The wraps are advertised to tighten, tone and smooth skin. And if you go back to eating and doing exactly what you were before the results definitely won't last. Just like any diet, exercise program ect. Wraps aren't advertised to lose weight they are advertised to tighten, tone and firm skin which is exactly what they do. Dr Oz even discusses ridding your body of toxins to help reduce fat. I do believe you might be highly misled on exactly what the wraps do, how water helps to eliminate toxins and how toxins align with body fat. I'll stick with facts but I'll agreeing to disagree with you because we neither one have the time to continue going over the same thing, at least I don't.
I'm not offended that you believe otherwise, but might I recommend giving the saran wrap method a try. After all it's a fraction of the cost, especially you already have an electric blanket. :) That has given me good results along with some of my friends. I've used before big events.
One thing I wanted to quickly point out is that there is an article on WebMD explaining why body wraps don't detoxify your body. It's titled" Body Wraps: What to Expect" By Kathleen Doheny Reviewed by Debra Jaliman, MD. It states that is indeed water weight loss.
While the article does have a lot of information they are talking about spa body wraps which are completely different than the It Works wrap. During a spa wrap you sweat. When you wrap with an ultimate body applicator you are not supposed to sweat at all! Of course it is water loss when you are sweating but as indicated in the guidelines you are definitely not supposed to sweat.
Sandra Fryhofer, MD, and past president of the American College of Physicians, agrees. "I don't know of any scientific basis for the detox," she says. Can a Body Wrap Slim You? As for slimming wraps, "any loss of inches is going to be temporary,'' Fryhofer says. ''Wraps cannot take the place of a healthy diet and exercise." Ellis agrees. "After you take the [slimming] wrap off, there will be an appearance of tightness," she says. "It is definitely temporary." It may only last a day or two.
This article does talk about wraps that make you sweat, but lists important points that apply to ALL skinny wraps.
How can it be important to ALL wraps when it is talking about a particular "type" of wrap? The wraps she is referring to are those where they wrap you like a mummy. You can't apply tips from wraps like that to any other wrap. It would be like taking tips from golf and applying it to football. They are both considered a sport but completely different.
Again, she is talking about a mummy type wrap.
Dr OZ....hahaha He is a quack.
Did you follow these guidelines? Every single one of these guidelines? Not skipping any of them or kinda sorta doing them... Fully follow them? 1. Take a warm to hot shower to open up your pores. Do not use any soap that has oils, lotions etc. in it. Do not use Dove soap of any kind before a wrap. 2. Take pictures of the area you are wrapping. Take a front picture and side picture. Make sure you can see the entire area in the picture. If you do not have a picture you may not see results because we are used to seeing our bodies one way and generally we have a distorted view of our bodies. I am guilty of that. 3. Take the wrap out of the package, open it and place it on your trouble area. When I wrap before I open it up all the way I will rub the wrap together so it spreads the ingredients all over. 4. Secure the wrap. I used plastic wrap. Whatever you use make sure it is breathable. It is just meant to hold the wrap in place. 5. Relax - NO SWEATING what so ever. Sweating is the production of fluids SECRETED by the sweat glands in the skin which means that instead of the ingredients in the wrap absorbing through your skin they are being pushed back out. 6. Drink half of your body weight in ounces of water while the wrap is on. (120/2=60 oz.) I was 117 at the time of this wrap. I round up. So currently I am 123, I would round up to 125. This is not necessary, just something I do. 7. Wear the wrap for 45 minutes. This is suggested for individuals who have never wrapped before. I generally wear mine for an hour but never less than 45 minutes. 8. After you remove the wrap rub the cream in. You will have excess on the wrap and your skin; I rub it all over until it is gone. I never waste any of it. 9. Take pictures - same as above front and side pictures 10. DO NOT take a shower for 6-8 hours and try not to sweat. 11. Drink ONLY water over the next 72 hours. Avoid alcohol, cigarettes, sweets, fast food etc. The point of wrapping is to rid our bodies of toxins and adding toxins while trying to rid your body of them is defeating the purpose. 12. Take another picture after 72 hours. Use a photo combining program such as Photoscape or Muzzy to put your pictures side by side. I can tell you I was not a water drinker before. To reiterate this it is NOT water weight you are losing. You are drinking the water to help flush out the toxins. I can tell when I haven’t had enough water during any point of my day. I will get a horrible headache and the reason is because when our bodies aren’t flushing out toxins it builds up. Drinking water flushes out the toxins. So make sure you are drinking at least 1/2 of your body weight in ounces daily regardless of wrapping or not. This is something my ex tried to tell me over and over again from 2007-2011. I didn’t believe him, I do now because after I drink more water I feel better. Tip for women: Do not wrap while "mother nature" is visiting wait at least 24 hours after before you wrap. A lot of people get the results they want after just one wrap, while others do not. A full treatment is 4 wraps which is why they come 4 in a box. You can order a full treatment as a loyal customer at my cost which is $59 plus taxes and shipping. Per corporate: “For best results, concentrate on the same area of your body every 72 hours for several applications before moving on to another target area. Be sure to drink half your body weight in ounces daily to help eliminate daily toxins.” *Individual results can and will vary. These statements have not been clinically proven or evaluated by the FDA.
These statements have not been clinically proven is all that needs to be read
Here here!
I have used 8 wraps and 1 bottle of thermo fit it worked. I have all my before and after pictures on my page if you care to see. I would like to ask how you wrapped etc . My 15 lbs has stayed off, and so have the inches. Did you maintain a healthy diet, do some exercising like yoga, walking etc?
No ur diet worked not the wraps itself
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

@countrystrong11 The wraps "work" but not in the way they are advertised. I've tried them, and it worked, but I got the same results from using plastic wrap, topical products (hyaluronic acid and caffeine which is a main ingredient in the wrap) and drinking lots of water as I normally do. I can go on all day on reasons why these are a scam and not worth the money. Bottom line is, if you tried them, liked them and think it's worth it to spend the amount of money on them, why not? I'd rather spend a fraction of the price on my own routine that works well but that is just me