Only Do It if You Have Enough $$ to Do It Twice

I had 2 augmentations done-$13K total for both....

I had 2 augmentations done-$13K total for both. The first set never dropped (I was an A and got 350 cc's and I'm 5'3" and 114lbs) -they were almost in my clavicle and looked awful. I found out I was pregnant 1 month post op (Lord knows if I was pregnant during) and they got even larger.

My doc just told me to put a band over them but they never ever looked normal-I was so disapointed but she acted as if it was normal to look like this a few months post op. I was spilling out of D bras pregnant and just about a D I ended up moving cross country and to my horror, they never "dropped."

I went to a surgeon down here (they were still a 34D 6 months post pregnancy and I didn't breastfeed) and so far 6 days post op-they already look 100% better than my others ever looked! I wanted smaller and so far so good with 300cc's.

In hindsight, knowing what I know now, I would have never had them done although this second set (or as I refer to them-my corrective set) look great. If you do decide to get breast augmentation, I suggest having enough funds to get them done twice. Great results are never guaranteed although expected, as I was reminded and do remember that they do not last forever-they do need to be replaced every 8-10 yrs or as they necessitate.

Coral Gables Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lenny Roudner is amazing. He can do breast augmentations with his eyes closed-well I don't know about that but seriously he made my horrible-looking breasts look great. His office is convenient-in Coral Gables and his staff is also very friendly. Whoever you choose to go with-do your research!! (although seriously go with Roudner:) FYI-he was also cheaper than my first surgeon was

I checked out his work, you are right. Beautiful breasts there. Glad to know the doc that helped you. Will look into this guy and study him some more, thanks!