One Breast Lower Than the Other, 325cc's

• larger
  • more porportionate figure
  • confidence

Con's:

• one dropped more than the other?
  • bottoming out?

Reason to get surgery was to look proportionate. post ba-32aa

My Results are fairly good, however, when you take a pic of you look straight on, you can see aprox. 3/4 inch diff in the crease of one breast to the next one.

Lack of communication, seems to always say things are looking good when i can see a obvious difference in breast size

You should post another picture where you are standing up straight with both your shoulders at the same height and the camera directly infront of you on a flat surface. I find it hard to determine if one breast really is higher up or if you're just slouching/have one shoulder higher then the other.
Hi Newme and others with surgeon from Kirkland. I too had a surgeon in Kirkland and one breast never dropped. Really bad communication, almost to a point of verbal abuse. Was told to wait and then told I have to pay to have it fixed. Just wondering how many of us are out there with the same doc? My surgery was February 13, 2009.
Please can someone give me advice!! I had a breast uplift with silicone implants 4 wks ago exactly. They are a funny shape, square looking and the left is noticeably bigger than the right. Has anyone else experienced this? Maybe I'm just being impatient,I expected them to be the same shape and size.
Did your breasts ever settle and become the same shape? I just had a lift with small silicone unders and I too have one shaped different and one bigger than the other at 3 weeks.
I think i might have the same problems... Please come and look at my pictures... Mines are much worser than yours... Did the doctor ever fixed them?
I had surgery two years ago and about six months ago I noticed my right breast was smaller than my left. The doctor said maybe the left breast had more scare tissue. Anyway I don't like it.
Hi. Can you let us know how things are now?
I am also having the same problem my right breast is higher than the left and makes it look like one is bigger than the other and its already been three months way past the recommended time I was told that it was suppose to drop. Asked my doctor about this and she said it can be corrected right there in her office but she wants me to wait at least 6 months also could have something to do with it going thru the armpit so I feel your pain but it can be corrected so dont worry.
I had BA last week. I replaced my saline implants with silicone. I went from 450 moderate profiles to 650 HP silicone. My left breast is much larger and higher than my right. Can it possible for my right breast to feel and look so normal after surgery and the left to be so swollen in comparison? I am very discouraged. My first BA went beautifully (same doctor), but I can't see why this second one is so different. I thought second BA's were easier. Any ideas on why such a difference from one breast to another. I actually like the size of the left one better, but apparently it's just swollen.
Hi there.....I am having a similar problem. Yesterday I posted a similar question. I am 2 weeks post op and my Right breast looks much lower, I can feel the bottom of the implant as well. I tought my implant was bottoming out already. I had an appt with my doctor this morning and he told me it would settle.....we'll see! Good luck.
I just had a similar issue with a doctor in kirland as well. I had a mastopexy with a capsulectomy with implants. One implant did not drop after 2 months. Now I have to have a revision capsulectomy as the 1st pocket was not large enough. Guess what...I get to pay for the revision.
Really? Even though it wasnt anything you did?
No problem. Let me know how it goes...
thanks girl. I will keep you posted. Did you read what the other doc had to say? I have an appointment on the 13th so we'll see how that goes. Thanks for the positive reinforcement!
I wasnt trying to discourage you. I am sorry if I sounded like that. It's just when I saw your picture for the first time it reminded of me because mine looked like that too. I was very unhappy,my doctor kept on telling that it is fine, the left one is taking longer to heal and because it's swallen it looks higher than the other. He also told me to massage it more, with both hands and circular motions but very gently. And he was right, because the left breast came down alot and they both look very even now. I am just afraid to sound very positive for you because you may have a different case than me and that is why I suggested you to seek a second opinion. I really hope the best for you. I wish I had the pictures from before, I would have posted it for you to see and have a peace of mind. Let me know of any changes.
Thats discouraging to hear. How are they having you massage your breasts? Did they look exactly like mine does?
If you had your surgery March 10th, that's less than 3 months ago, your breasts are still healing. Like I mentioned before my left breast was much higher than the right and gradually with daily massages it came down and they are perfectly even now. I didn't have to wear a band. I just had to massage the left one more than the right. Your case might be different than mine though. I suggest for you to still go for a second opinion, you will have to pay a consult fee. And if you will need a correction that would cost money as well. Good luck.
I got my augmentationon the 10th of march. I have voiced my concern to my doctor and they say that i need to wear the band around my chest and the other will drop. You dont really notice in clothes but, without, you can. What do i say to the doc though? He says everything is fine. Will i have to pay for this?
If you are more than three months out from your surgery, there is unlikely to be any significant change to the position of the implants. The difference is secondary to the either the pocket that was developed at the time of surgery, capsular contracture, or an implant deflation (if saline). Your preoperative anatomy may affect your final results. Regardless of what your surgeon says, the right implant is higher than the left and will likely require a second procedure to correct.
When did you have the surgery? Because that happened to me in the beginning. My left was more swallen than the right, therefore it looked more higher than the other. The swelling is completely gone now and they both look very proportionate. If your surgery was more than 4 months ago then I suggest you seek a second opinion. Albena.
does anyone know if the implant deflats im i responsible for cost or manufactors