Rhinoplasty in Omaha - Omaha, NE

Hello all. I'm getting Rhinoplasty done in Omaha,...

Hello all. I'm getting Rhinoplasty done in Omaha, Nebraska in 7 days. I'm really excited. I'm 37 year old male, healthy in general. I'll post some before and after pictures soon. I picked this doctor because I've done some extensive research and so far everything looks great with this doctor. Also, I will post all the useful details about this procedure as I go through it. Wish me luck...

Hello all, I had to postpone the surgery due to...

Hello all, I had to postpone the surgery due to cold and sickness. The date was moved to Nov. 28th. So, next Wednesday. I'll post all the before and after pix and other helpful tips right after the surgery.

Update: my surgery was on Nov. 28th. I met with...

Update: my surgery was on Nov. 28th. I met with my doctor the day before. He was very thorough and detailed. I've never met a doctor like him. I knew I was in good hands right away. I was at the clinic by 9 AM. I woke up around 4 PM (I think.) I stayed at the near by Double Tree hotel. A nurse stayed with me the first night. I passed out completely. But I could tell nurse was changing a sightly warm bandage and was fixing the way my head was every few hours. Her fees were $325 but it was totally worth it. Specially I've a bad habit of rolling over and sleep on my stomach!! Would NOT be good for my new nose!

Next few days were un-eventful. I had codine for pain control. Which came in handy. Yesterday doctor removed my bandage and the results were like a dream. I'm still swollen. So, I'll post my before and after in a few days.

I totally recommend this doctor. It was totally worth flying from Atlanta to Omaha.
Omaha Facial Plastic Surgeon

Online researches.

Hey there! Glad you like the result. Could u post some pictures here so we can see the result?
Please keep me posted and show photos when you can. I just contacted your doctors office today.
Glad you had great results with this ps. I had my primary fone by him 12 years ago and I regret my decision to do it with hime. It was only a routine hump removal but he completely messed up my nose. Now seeking revision to fix his mess.
I am considering this doctor too as his after photos are amazing! On his website there are so many photos that you know it must be real skill as they all look so much more attractive with their nose in proportion. So excited. Think i may be spending christmas in the states ;) please please please can you post a before and after shots as sooo helpful. Its so nice that a nurse was able to stay with you. Never heard of that before and did not even know that could be an option. I guess you must have been quite unwell though so maybe that was why. x

Good, good luck! I have never regretted my rhinoplasty. Here's a list of supplies you might want to consider getting for your recovery. Looking forward to reading more of your story as you progress.

Thanks!
Good luck, Shawn! Yes, pics please!