Momma Makeover - Omaha, NE

I am so nervous and excited about my upcoming...

I am so nervous and excited about my upcoming surgery. I am getting a breast augmentation, breast lift, liposuction on my thighs, and last but not least a tummy tuck. I have been up and down with my weight for about 10 years. I have lost weight and gained it all back. It is aweful. I work out at least 4-6 times weekly at a kick boxing class. I am hoping I can get my old figure back before I had 3 kids. My kids are 21,17 and 10 years old. I am trying to get everything worked out before the surgery. I have an at home business, I run it with my sister. I m trying to get some extra help for my sister so I can take a full 2 weeks off. This website is definitely helping me with a lot of information. My weight right now is 159 lbs. and I am 5 ft 2 in. tall. I am hoping this surgery will help.

Photos before

Should I get lipo with my tummy tuck?

I can't seem to lose any weight. I was really hoping to lose at least 10 pounds but I am not having any luck. Should I get get lipo with my tummy tuck to at least help out. I don't want this to out bad. Please help.

More ino.

Also I do work out every morning for 45 minutes at a kickboxing class.

Worried

I am getting worried about my upcoming surgery. I talked to someone last night and she said someone had a bad experience with my doctor. I am scared now because I only went one place for a consultation and I loved my doctor that I decided to go with him. Should I go for a 2nd consultation with another doctor? Please help!!

Newer before photos

I lost 3 pounds but you can't tell yet. I am trying though.

Getting excited

I have my pre op on Friday. I only have 24 more days until surgery!! I am getting really excited and nervous. I need to make a list of things I need to get and do before my surgery. I need to make sure my family will be taken care of. I have not lost my 10 pounds yet, I only lost 7 pounds. I did walk/jog 8.25 miles this morning though. My feet really hurt. I am trying but it is hard to eat healthy. I am on the go all the time so we eat out a lot. I will keep trying though.

3 more weeks

I am getting so excited now. Three more weeks to the day!! I can't wait to see my new body!! I didn't lose the 10 pounds I wanted to but that alright. I lost inches instead. Two more days and I go to my Pre op. I have so much to get ready before my big day. I am should be ready though!!

Pre op today

I had my Pre op today. They are paid up. On my way to that appointment I was so nervous I almost threw up. I can't imagine the day of surgery. I am really scared now. I want this surgery so bad but I have only had one surgery my whole life. It was an easy surgery, I got my tubes tied. I was up and shopping the next day. I know that this surgery is much more severe. I can handle it but I am really scared. I have 19 days left. I have to start getting all my supplies. I am very excited to see my new body!! I also have a question for anyone who can help me. I read that I have to wait until my drain tubes are out to take a shower. Is that true? Also how long do you usually keep the tubes in?

Only a few more days

I am getting so nervous now!! My surgery is on Wednesday. I am trying to get everything ready. I am kind of obsessing. I cleaned the heavy cleaned the house, did most of the laundry and getting groceries tomorrow. I think I got everything I need for my surgery. Here is the list that I have.
Lots of gauze
2 pair of pantyhose
Pill organizer
Camera
Camera memory card
Necklace to hang my drains
Crackers
Bottled water
Walker
Stool for my bedside
Kleenex
Tums
Neosporin
Hibiclens
Please let me know if I am missing anything. I can't think of anything right now.
It's so weird to have this nervousness and excitement at the same time. I am going to take a few more pictures tomorrow.

Pre surgery photos

The night before my surgery. I am so scared. Don't get my wrong, I want this surgery so bad. I don't think I will be getting any sleep tonight. My surgery is at 7am. I have to be there at 6am.

3 days post

The day of my surgery wasn't bad at all. I got up all day and tried to go to the bathroom. I couldn't pee until it was around 8 pm though. Yesterday was horrible though. I was in pain all day I went to the doctor and got sick while I was there. That was embarrassing. Today I am feeling pretty good.. I am bruised all over my hips from the lipo. From what I see I like it

Boobs

I got a breast augmentation and a lift. They are so high up right now. When do they drop and begin to look more natural?

Post op

I am 8 days post op. I still can't get out of bed. I am really getting frustrated. I am getting fevers in and out. I have already gone to the emergency room once and they said everything was fine. I am hardly draining from one of my tubes but the other one is draining a ton. I am suppose to go to work on Monday. I don't know if I can. I am freaking out. Has anyone else gone through this?

Update

I am now 10 days post op. I feel absolutely awful. I am constantly getting hot and cold flashes. I can't hardly bend over. I still have both my drains in. It feels like this is never going to end. I can't tell what my body looks like what. I also have been stuck in my house the entire time. And I can't take a shower yet because of my stupid drains. Can someone give me some suggestions on what to do?

1 tube out

I got one tube out. The tube was stuck inside me. That side feels 100% better. Now the other side is stuck. I am hoping and praying the Doctor will take it out tomorrow. This pain I am feeling is worse than anything I have ever felt. I had three children totally (no medication at all) natural. This pain is worse. I can't even tell tell what my body looks like yet. I am crying all the time. I don't know why I am so freaking emotional. This surgery is a lot harder than I thought it would be.

Drain free

My 2nd drain got pulled today. I feel so much better now. I have to wait until tomorrow to take a shower though. I am going to take the longest shower. I am so excited. It's funny the things you take for granted like taking a shower until you can't take one for 12 days. Sponge baths are no fun!! I will take pictures tomorrow and show everyone my progress.

Updated Pictures

New Questions

It has been about 2 1/2 weeks since surgery and I still feel light headed all the time. I feel dizzy and not all the way there. It is weird, I haven't taken any pain medication for over a week. Has anyone else felt this? I just feel like I am in a dream. I am starting to work again on Monday so I am a little nervous. I also would like to know if anyone has had a lot of gross pusiness in their TT wound?

Stitches out

I got all of my stitches out today. My stomach is still a little nasty looking because I have an open part in it. My boobs look awesome though. I am so excited about them. I hope my stomach heals up quickly so I can wear clothes comfortably.

New photos

New photos

Questions

I had a mommy makeover in October and I am still having complications. My belly button starting getting a big blister on it about 2 months ago. Come to find out my body was trying to fight something off. My doctor couldn't find anything for about a month. One month ago he found a stitch that was wrapped around my muscle and pulled it out. It was about 2 feet long. It hurt so bad. I am still trying to heal up from that. I am very worried that the stitch was suppose to be there. I keep reading the muscles are suppose to be stitched together. Can someone please let me know if that's true. Thanks
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

I had my consultation with Dr. Bruneteau. He is amazing. He made me feel totally comfortable. He told me all about himself and his education and experience. He was amazing.