Hot Mess - Omaha, NE

So I got a "mommy makeover" which consisted of...

So I got a "mommy makeover" which consisted of breast augmentation and a full TT with loop of my flanks. The recovery has not been painful just way uncomfortable. The breast I haven't felt anything but the TT is a whole new feeling.. I feel like I'm having contractions whn I get right and my tummy looses flat until you get down towards the incision then I puffs I just need to hear from others who have had this that this is the swell hell you talk a about.

In addition to being uncomfortable I have become emotional and cry at a so g a movie kinda like when I am on my lady thing. I need to know or some kind of motivation that you can give to get me through this because.. Momma is losing it. Lol!!

Photos

Sorry I so not have photos to show I hated the way it all looked I avoid cameras like the plague but I have had 2 kids and they both were not small my youngest was 9.6. I have battled weight my whole life and I have lost and gained and lost and gained many many times.

I chose to get the tummy tuck because no matter what I lost I still had a pudge that wouldn't go and as far as my breast that was personal wanted boobs sine I was like 13 lol. Once I get my before and afters I will post pictures.

One down 2 too go!!

Well I got one drain out today and go back on Thursday... Fingers crossed I need these babies gone!!
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Love my doc he is very nice and funny makes you feel comfortable when you feel kinda violated and his staff is amazing!!