Hot Mess - Omaha, NE

So I got a "mommy makeover" which consisted of...

So I got a "mommy makeover" which consisted of breast augmentation and a full TT with loop of my flanks. The recovery has not been painful just way uncomfortable. The breast I haven't felt anything but the TT is a whole new feeling.. I feel like I'm having contractions whn I get right and my tummy looses flat until you get down towards the incision then I puffs I just need to hear from others who have had this that this is the swell hell you talk a about.

In addition to being uncomfortable I have become emotional and cry at a so g a movie kinda like when I am on my lady thing. I need to know or some kind of motivation that you can give to get me through this because.. Momma is losing it. Lol!!
Thank you for the support and advice I'm doing better with the emotions but ask me tomorrow after my appointment because if I don't get these drains out I will probably loose it.

I'm sorry you're having a tough time emotionally! It doesn't sound all that unusual from what I've read on the site from others. It looks like you've already got your own mini support group going here. Please keep us updated on how you're feeling.

Awwwww precious. You're right. It's IS horrible, physically and emotionally. It is an assault on your body and you MUST baby it, rock it in your arms, listen to her voice and find the patience to wait for her to absorb the shock, deal with it then get past it, which she will. Expect less of yourself right now. Find the outrage to ask ppl for what you need. Eat simple , pure foods as close to their original state as possible. Drink decaf teas, sip water all day and drink a little fruit juice high in antioxidants like acai, pomegranate, etc. Take 3 deep breaths all the way down to your belly as often as you can remember to throughout the day. Stay away from salty foods (chips) and sugary stuff. Sleep or at least lie down as much as you can. And remember you are not alone, baby girl. We are all going through our own versions of the same crap, hey we all get throu to the flat side okay. {{{Hugs}}} and sister love coming your way.

Photos

Sorry I so not have photos to show I hated the way it all looked I avoid cameras like the plague but I have had 2 kids and they both were not small my youngest was 9.6. I have battled weight my whole life and I have lost and gained and lost and gained many many times.

I chose to get the tummy tuck because no matter what I lost I still had a pudge that wouldn't go and as far as my breast that was personal wanted boobs sine I was like 13 lol. Once I get my before and afters I will post pictures.
You definitely want to keep the drains as long as the PS says is necessary - once they are out, you collect all that fluid inside and your tummy swells up lots more...it is not all paradise to get them out. Lol!
They way the pull right now I'm expecting some pain if he pulls them out today.. I don't know what he is going to do I have 3 of them and they are only doing 10cc every 24 hours I'm hoping for the best but we will see..

One down 2 too go!!

Well I got one drain out today and go back on Thursday... Fingers crossed I need these babies gone!!
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Love my doc he is very nice and funny makes you feel comfortable when you feel kinda violated and his staff is amazing!!