Full Abdominalplasty (tummy tuck) with Lipo of Hips and Thighs & Breast Lift

Im a 42 yo SAHM of 5. Actually, 2 are in college,...

Im a 42 yo SAHM of 5. Actually, 2 are in college, 1 has graduated college and temporarily moved back home, and my two youngest are 8 & 10. I have wanted a breast lift since I finished nursing my youngest. My husband used to joke that when I laid on my back, my boobs would flatten and looked like fried eggs. He was right, ya know, and it was pretty darn funny.

Before my surgery, I was 5'6-1/2, 153lbs and wore a size 36D/DD bra. Since my surgery, I am still 5'6-1/2 (thank God I didn't shrink!), and 149lbs - so I haven't lost an excessive amount of weight. I am currently 12 days PO, and still very swollen.

I'm still not sure how I feel about the tummy tuck. My tummy is flat and I actually have a waist - which is totally cool because I haven't had one is over 20 years. No more jelly belly or belly button that looks like a butt (sorry. that's a little crass, but it's how I feel). My belly button is pretty frightening, but after looking at others ppls photos, I think it will eventually heal nicely. I certainly hope so!

I wish I had really grasped ahead of time, just how much time it was going to take to heal. For some reason, there was a disconnect in my mind from hearing it from the Dr and nurses, and experiencing it first hand. My family seems to think I'm 150% simply because I'm standing. It's been a hassle to have to constantly remind everyone that I'm really not and I'm still healing.

With all this being said, I don't think I would change a thing, given the chance. So far I am very happy with my breast lift, although I think my nipples are lopsided. (I asked the nurse and she assured my that I still have uneven swelling, causing them to appear lopsided). The lipo on my hips and thighs has been surprisingly painful to me. But each day, they get a little bit better and a little less sore. I am going to start wearing the next size smaller in pantyhose to hopefully keep down any more excess swelling. As for my tummy tuck, well, time will tell. I really do look forward to wearing my skinny jeans, sans muffin top, and doning a new bikini this summer during my trip to Mexico!!!!

2-1/2 weeks (19 Days) po and doing well. Typical...

2-1/2 weeks (19 Days) po and doing well. Typical swelling in the evenings, but nothing too terrible. Except yesterday when I had a bowl of Chicken Chili during the Super Bowl. That left me pretty miserable for the rest of the night. For the most part, I believe I am morphing into a slug. Or a sloth. Or a slug on a sloth. My house is absolutely filthy, but nobody else seems to be real bothered by it. What a gross family I must have. I am calling the cleaning lady today, though. I truly cannot take the dirt! I look forward to the day my PS says I can vaccuum again. I know it sounds weird, but I actually enjoy vaccumming. I think its the instant gratification! lol!

I found a spot last night, in the center of my incision & where the tape is starting to peel, that looks pretty nasty. The tape appears to be pullling my skin off and the area is pink and gross looking. I started researching Necrosis last night and now I'm paranoid. I really think it's just the tape causing skin irritation at this point, but the thought of having rotting skin has me a little freaked out! I posted 2 pics (warning! They are graphic), and would appreciate any thoughts on that.

I still have my darn drain in, but am SO excited to report that finally, at 19 days po, I woke up with only 25ccs!!!! Now, if only I had a ride to the ps, I could have the darn thing removed. I guess at this point, I might as well wait until my appt on Thursday. It's not like it's hurting anything. But the thought of having a real shower tonight, vs having to wait until Thursday - OMG! Heaven!

Well, gotta get off of here and do something. I was going to say "productive", but not really allowed to do ANYTHING!!!!

Feeling pretty good again today! Just tired. Had...

Feeling pretty good again today! Just tired. Had myself a little fashion show this morning and posted pics. I haven't been able to fit into these clothes for a very long time!

I must have overdone it today. I'm swollen and my...

I must have overdone it today. I'm swollen and my thighs are so sore! And, I'm seriously so exhausted I can hardly think. My poor family. I have been barking all evening. Dr appt in the AM. Hopefully will get this damn drain out. I talked to the nurse today, and she said they might even start removing stitches!!!!! Day by day, ever so slowly, I can feel and see the results and I'm loving it!
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Dr Bruneteau did a great job with my tummy tuck and breast lift. My tummy tuck scar is really low, so I know I will not have any issues with any swimsuit I purchase in the future. My breasts were quite large and heavy, and I am amazed every day at how wonderful and perky they look, as well as completely natural. His staff is absolutely fabulous and I just love my nurse, Autumn! She has been extremely patient and helpful with all of my post op questions and concerns. I would definitely recommend Dr Bruneteau to anybody looking to have these same procedures done!