Finally Removed my Breast Implants! - Omaha, NE

15 years ago, I had breast implants during a...

15 years ago, I had breast implants during a mommy-makover type of surgery. Always was very self-conscious about how large the implants were, and I hated the way that most of my clothing had to be altered or sized-up to accommodate my large breasts. Size of my implants was larger than I had asked for during pre-op consultation. After one implant recently deflated, it was finally time to correct the problem. After consultation and exam with Dr. Bruneteau, he suggested a different option than what I was prepared to hear. I had thought that my only option was to replace both implants with smaller-sized ones or to remove them completely. Having reached the age of 50, I really did not relish the thought of anticipating yet another surgery in my future.
Dr. Bruneteau recommended a breast lift. After having 5 children, my breasts were pretty stretched out too. If I was not happy with the results after surgery, then we discussed the ability to put smaller implants in at a later date.
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bruneteau provided me with a better outcome than I could have imagined when he informed me that I did not need to replace the breast implants that I had had for 15 years. Since I was not ever happy with the large size of the original implants (inserted by another doctor), he suggested that I could consider not replacing the implants with smaller ones, but choose to have a breast lift instead. I had not even known that it was an option. What a huge relief to think that I won't have to ever fix a deflated implant again.