If Nature Gave Me Any Other Imperfection - I'd Go Back! - Omaha, NE

I love my body, I work hard to maintain my body....

I love my body, I work hard to maintain my body. No amount of calorie counting or hours invested in the gym will change my breasts though. I had invested nearly 1000$ in the expensive -bombshell- bras so that everyone already thought I was a Full C Cup (even though I was an AA). I felt like a very attractive young lady but needed a chest to feel like a sexy, mature woman.

I Felt no pain, just tightness, I'd do it again. The only negatives are other peoples' ignorance. That is by far the biggest CON in the world.

Yesterday, I finally made an appearance at my place of work. (when I say made an appearance, I MEAN it. EVERY coworker was counting the days with me until my surgery.) So, go in yesterday. Wearing a tank top with built in bra and low cut, tight shirt. First response from the first 5 people I ran into was "WHY IS THE RIGHT BIGGER THAN THE LEFT?" I was so self-conscious all night after that. But a good friend reminded me that most people are un-educated on how this surgery really goes and I'm only one-week post-op. My advice? Don't go posting it on facebook- Don't tell it to your extended friend's fling. Keep it to a small circle. Then no one has high expectations about anything.

hi i was wondering how long it took for right to catch up with ur left? it seems like my right is still tighter and higher then the left and still a little tighter, so im wondering how till it catches up? and how r u doing now? how do they feel?
In my head, it felt like forever. It wasnt long. Two months maybe. Im severely right hand dominate, so I blamed the difference on that. Just relax (: you'll be fine by summer, im sure of it!
I dont want to say "regret" ... But if I knee things would be the way they are, I would have done like 350s or 375s.. Honestly. Im areolar incision.. No scars, all sensation still here (:
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Dr Finkle gave me a chest that I only dreamed about! He's very polite so I didn't feel nervous or intimidated at any time. The surgery center is FANTASTIC, didn't know nurses could ever make a person feel so welcome and calm before a surgery. I paid with my own personal check, so i'm unsure about a payment process. I called for my consultation a MONTH in advance but they were ready to have me in a WEEK. I chose my surgery date in the SAME phone call, it could have been as soon as two weeks after my consultation if i chose. I've already recommended him to people! (: