Will I Feel Better After Drain is Removed?

I am 9 days post op from my full tummy tuck with...

I am 9 days post op from my full tummy tuck with MR and Lipo. I am satisfied with my results so far, but I do have a small bulge around my belly button. Nothing huge, just not washboard flat like I was hoping for. PS is leaving my drain in until Monday to help with swelling.

My question is: Can I expect my stomach to look better once the drain is removed?

Hope you are feeling better and healing well. I'm sure your results will get better with time. Post some pics if you feel comfortable and let us know how you are doing.
I just had my last drain removed July 28th 2 weeks post op and I feel better without them but so worth having them in better than having the fluid aspirated with a large needle
where is your drain? it might swell a little more because the fluid has no where to go, but your spirits will feel better and you wont have the tugging from the drain. i will forwarn you, most PS dont tell you about the depression and sadness you will feel week two! its normal and its most likely from the narcotics!

Outcome was as expected, with adequate follow up care. Nurses were awesome.