Will I Feel Better After Drain is Removed?

I am 9 days post op from my full tummy tuck with...

I am 9 days post op from my full tummy tuck with MR and Lipo. I am satisfied with my results so far, but I do have a small bulge around my belly button. Nothing huge, just not washboard flat like I was hoping for. PS is leaving my drain in until Monday to help with swelling.

My question is: Can I expect my stomach to look better once the drain is removed?

Outcome was as expected, with adequate follow up care. Nurses were awesome.

Hope you are feeling better and healing well. I'm sure your results will get better with time. Post some pics if you feel comfortable and let us know how you are doing.
I just had my last drain removed July 28th 2 weeks post op and I feel better without them but so worth having them in better than having the fluid aspirated with a large needle
where is your drain? it might swell a little more because the fluid has no where to go, but your spirits will feel better and you wont have the tugging from the drain. i will forwarn you, most PS dont tell you about the depression and sadness you will feel week two! its normal and its most likely from the narcotics!
Don't be in a hurry to get the drains out. I know they aren't fun. I'm 6 weeks out now and feel great. I didn't have my drains out for 3 weeks and I was ok with that. If you get them out to soon, you can get fluid built up and look more swollen. When they come out drink lots of water. This will help your body absorb the fluid that isn't being drained any longer.
Your tummy will be swollen for several weeks but it will get better. It takes time but you will love it in the end. I am 14 weeks post op and still get some swelling in the afternoons around my belly button. I am told this could last up to six months so just be patient. Watch your sodium intake and drink plenty of water. I can always tell when I have taken in too much sodium in a day and not had enough to drink. I really do notice it.