Breast Aug, Tummy Tuck and Lipo on the Hips Scheduled for Feb 21st, 2011 - Oklahoma

I have 3 kids...largest was 9lbs 7oz. My belly is...

I have 3 kids...largest was 9lbs 7oz. My belly is flabby and saggy. My breasts are small.
I am excited and nervous all at the same time!!! I've been wanting to do this for a long time and now that it's here I can't hardly believe it!

Good luck to you! My surgery is set for the same day. I totally understand how you feel. I've been having the same feelings.
Good luck!

Everyone: What pain meds did your PS prescribe????...

Everyone: What pain meds did your PS prescribe???? I'm really worried about pain management!!

Omg phenigran is awsome it actuly helps u sleep! ;) ilove it! Lol I'm not a pain medcine person nd honestly the vicodin wrkd jus as good, but everyone is diff:) goodluck;)
Are you ready??? I'm totally ready. Paid all but $500.00 of my surgery and will pay the rest at my pre-op on Friday.

I picked up my meds today, the doctor gave me vicodin for pain, he also gave me a few other meds to take before and after one is a muscle relaxer and the others are for infection which I have to take before and after the surgery and the others are to relax me. Ya that's what I need is to be relaxed.
I'm totally ready! I'm all paid up..check cleared Monday and I'm ready to go as far as that goes! Just so ready to get it over with!! I can't take Demoral so he's giving me Percocet for pain. And then I get an antibiotic and Phentagrin for nausea. I hope that's enough..I think it will be!

I was a little vague in my first post......

I was a little vague in my first post....here's a little....ok lot more about me:
I have had 3 kids...not having anymore. I weighed 120 lbs when I got pregnant with my first son, I weighed 197 lbs the day I had him. I lost all of that weight except for 10 lbs and I looked fine! I got on "the shot" and I gained about 55 lbs and could never get it off..no matter what I did. Well then came the second son...I weighed 164 lbs when I got pregnant with him and I weighed around 235 lbs when I had him. I got back down to 170ish and then I got pregnant with my daughter. I weighed around 240 lbs when I had her.
With diet and some exercise I have managed to get down to 175 lbs (I'm 5'7"). I have a very saggy belly...no breasts and some extra fat on the hips that won't go away.
On Monday, Feb 21st, 2011 I am having a full tummy tuck, breast augmentation (under the muscle 500cc saline) and lipo on the hips.
Questions that won't stop running through my head:
(1) What if something happens to me? (God forbid)
(2) Am I going too big on the implants? Will I look stupid???
(3) Am I going to go stir crazy the first week?? lol!!
(4) Am I going to freak out and back out??

Ok...too many things to mention!! I guess I'm looking for some "it'll be ok" and "you'll be fine"...and all that warm fuzzyness!

;)

Hi, just wondering how everything went....please let us know when your better.
Good luck, how did it go?
just thinkin about u? :) hope ur doing well im sure u are..

It has been a little over 6 weeks since my Mommy...

It has been a little over 6 weeks since my Mommy Makeover. I am sorry I am just now posting but my home computer would not let me log in here. Anyways, I love my results!! I am still swollen in some areas and I expect to be for a while. My breasts are looking and feeling great! They are still settling in. My belly is flat and my belly button is awesome looking...very round and natural looking just like I wanted! My hips are still a little hard from the lipo, but getting better every day.

I had little pain through recovery. I would say the lipo has been the most painful and it just feels like a deep bruise, so nothing major. I would do it 10 times over!!

So glad to see another February gal here! I'm so glad your recovery is going well!

So I decided to start tanning today....wow! ...

So I decided to start tanning today....wow! Should have covered my entire belly. I covered my scars, but didn't know I was supposed to be covering my belly as well! I immediately felt burnt as soon as the tanning bed came on. I got out after only 5 minutes b/c my belly was on fire!!!! I called the doctor's office and they told me that I shouldn't tan for 6-12 months and if I do to cover my belly up with a towel. :(
I guess I will have to live with a white belly for a while....oh well!!

Otherwise I am doing great!! I went to Wal Mart and bought a neoprene Gold's Gym workout band ($5) for my belly to help with the swelling. It makes me sweat some of the fluid out. And it adds a little extra support.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Dr. Greg Ratliff

Excellent Doctor! My results are better than I imagined! He is wonderful and his staff is absolutely amazing!!!!!