Sculptra Injections - Oklahoma City

I've has sculptra injections 4 different times...

I've has sculptra injections 4 different times over the span of a year. My main treatment areas have been crows feet area, temples, tear through hollows (very conservative in this area) and cheeks. I have a thin face, so volume was what I needed. The results look very natural and makes me look young and fresh. I love it and will continue to use it as needed. There was one area on my face that had a very defined sunken in area, I had to treat it with a different type of filler.

Sculptra before and after pics

Here are the before and after the pics. The pics have number of treatments and how long it had been since the first treatment.

My sculptra face

After I read some of the other sculptra reviews, I felt I should add some more details regarding the look and shape of my post sculptra face. Some of the negative remarks I read said it made their face too full and changed the look of their face to the point that they didn't look like themselves anymore. On some level I do agree with these comments. I have always had a slim angular face. After sculptra, Initially I didn't notice it as much looking at myself in the mirror, but when I see pictures of myself, I am surprised at how totally different the overall shape of my face looks. Once I noticed it in the pictures, I started noticing it more in the mirror too. My whole adult life I would catch glimpse of myself in the mirror and see so much of my mother looking back at me. It suddenly occurred to me that I really don't see it at all anymore. With all that being said, I am still thrilled with my sculptra results and I consider it the best option for me. You just need to know what it is you are getting into and decide if it is right for you.

Pics of the sunken hollow area

Here are some pics of the sunken dented area I had filled with radiesse. The area is located the back of my right side jaw and extends up into the lower cheek area. The hollow area is due to bone loss in my jaw. Here is review for that.

More pics of the sunken hollow area

Oops, accidentally hit post button. Here are more before and after pics of the dent at the back of my right side jaw.