Generic Version - Oklahoma City,OK

Yes, it works! To save money, I buy the generic...

Yes, it works! To save money, I buy the generic version and purchase it from an online pharmacy which ships directly to my home. I use a qtip by removing most of the cotton portion. My only word of caution is about every couple months I get a couple small eyelashes growing on the inside corner of my eyes. Probably application error by me. :). It's an easy fix to pluck them but OUCH!

It come in a small bottle. Each morning I take a qtip and remove most of the cotton and the place 2-3 drops on the smaller qtip. I rub the qtip with the medicine on it along my eyelashes. After it dryers I put on my makeup for the day and viola!
I have read your genric version. But not understood .Can you tell me how to use these medicine.

Eyelashes are supposed to grow on the inside corner of your eye. Very tiny ones. Thats normal.

No, I haven't noticed that. But I have noticed if you don't keep applying everyday...it effects the results.
I read that some users of latisse lost a lot of eyelashes around the 4th month, did you expurience that with the generic?
I'm not sure... What is it?
How long have you been using this product? And have you expirienced the "lash loss phase" others have posted expiriencing with latisse?
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

What is the website that you use to buy this stuff and do you recommend it?

Oh my gosh, just thinking about plucking out an eyelash makes my eyes water!! Ouch is right!!

How long have you been using the product?