The best desicion that I made!!!!! - Oklahoma City, OK

My surgery will be in 6 days. I am a 34 A and...

My surgery will be in 6 days. I am a 34 A and I'm going for a 350cc High Profile Silicone "memory gel" implants. Is that too big? I am small, swimmer's body. I'm not sure what what size implant to get, a 325cc or a 350cc? I want a very nice full natural look.

I'm sooooo happy!!!! I have big breast :-D The...

I'm sooooo happy!!!! I have big breast :-D The surgery was great and the healing process too. I'm very happy with the results so far.

Height: 5' 2"
Weight: 115 lbs
Pre-Op: 34 A
Post-Op: 34 C
Brand: Mentor
Type: Silicone "Memory Gel"
CC amm: 350
Profile: High
Shell: Smooth
Placement: Under the muscle
Incision: Inframammary
Surgeon: Dr. Juan Brou, Oklahoma City
Cost: $4,500 USD
Date: March 19th, 2012

Hello ladies!!! I'm very happy.... I just have 2...

Hello ladies!!! I'm very happy.... I just have 2 1/2 weeks post op and I'm feeling good!!! I went to the mall three days ago and I tried on lot of clothes.. it was very very fun!!! Each piece fits on me perfect!!!! :-D The swelling is almost gone and my bubbies are fluffy and soft. The incisions have glue yet but that is not a problem for me. I had no problem with my nipples. I do my massages three times every day. My husband is deployed and he comes back the next week :-D I'm sooo excited!!!!! I will post more pics in my one month post op!!! Thank you for all your support!!! Good luck ladies!!! ;-)
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Brou and his staff are awesome!!! I'm very happy with my results!!! Dr. Brou is the best!!!!

I just got mine today. I got 325cc in the left and 350cc in the right to balance unevenness. I am happy with the size I chose. Your pics look great! I can't wait for mine to drop and fluff.
Thank you for sharing! My hubby is also military and i am going in for my BA in 12 days. im a mommy of 2 and im freaking out. lol Both girls were C sections so im hoping that its less painful than that. I will be going from a small B/A to hopefully a large C/ small D.
You look great, perfect size for you!! My BA is 9 days away!! Im thinking HP around the 350 cc range as well....thanks for sharing!!
Thanks for posting your progression pics! I had my BA done on 4/16 (I wanted 400cc high profile ended up with 325cc high profile) and I can see how they really do drop and fluff!
You look great! I am getting the same exact size/placement/type of implants as you. I hope I look as good as you!
Oh wow, look at you! You look great and your plastic surgeon did a wonderful job! Congrats!
Thank you!!! ;-)
Yaaay! Congratulations! They look great!! Thanks for updating!
Thanks Ladies!!!!!
So I am curious what happened? What did you go with?
If there is an in-between implant size available between these that your thinking of getting, say such as 335/340 something like that, perhaps get that size; this way you won't be concerned if you go too small or too large. Good luck!
I am sure you tried on sizers- so that is the best way to get an idea what that will look like on you. Just remember the sizer you liked when you tried it on, will look smaller once in your body.
And good point Watermarine had about the High profile implants. Depends on the look your going for.

I am sure either size will look fine!
Hi and congrats on your upcoming surgery as well! I don't think that will be too big however like previous comments the high profile might not give you the natural full look you are looking for. I just had surgery as well and went with 325cc....I weigh 112 pounds. Hope this helps and good luck!
Congrats for you upcoming surgery! .the high profile implant does have a major projection but sometimes doesnt give you that "natural" look the all we are looking for.the hp implant give you the look like if you are wearing a push bra always...if is this what you want go for it girl.my surgery it willl a summer .I'm 5'2"104 punds very pettite and i will get so far moderate profile silicone 371 cc,good luck to you!

The difference between 325 and 350 is very minimal. I am very petite, 5'3, 110lbs, 27 inch waist. I just recently got implants. I was a 34 A before, if even. I got 265cc, moderate profile silicone gel implants, under the muscle, which put me at a C cup. I honestly don't think that size will be too big on you. A high profile implant does have more projection than a moderate one, but is not as wide.

Feel free to look at my review. I have many before and after pictures. You can click on my name and then click on my review link or just copy and paste this:

Congrats on your upcoming surgery!

I saw your process and I'm very happy for you!!! Thank you for all the information :-)