The best desicion that I made!!!!! - Oklahoma City, OK

My surgery will be in 6 days. I am a 34 A and...

My surgery will be in 6 days. I am a 34 A and I'm going for a 350cc High Profile Silicone "memory gel" implants. Is that too big? I am small, swimmer's body. I'm not sure what what size implant to get, a 325cc or a 350cc? I want a very nice full natural look.

So I am curious what happened? What did you go with?
If there is an in-between implant size available between these that your thinking of getting, say such as 335/340 something like that, perhaps get that size; this way you won't be concerned if you go too small or too large. Good luck!
I am sure you tried on sizers- so that is the best way to get an idea what that will look like on you. Just remember the sizer you liked when you tried it on, will look smaller once in your body.
And good point Watermarine had about the High profile implants. Depends on the look your going for.

I am sure either size will look fine!

I'm sooooo happy!!!! I have big breast :-D The...

I'm sooooo happy!!!! I have big breast :-D The surgery was great and the healing process too. I'm very happy with the results so far.

Height: 5' 2"
Weight: 115 lbs
Pre-Op: 34 A
Post-Op: 34 C
Brand: Mentor
Type: Silicone "Memory Gel"
CC amm: 350
Profile: High
Shell: Smooth
Placement: Under the muscle
Incision: Inframammary
Surgeon: Dr. Juan Brou, Oklahoma City
Cost: $4,500 USD
Date: March 19th, 2012
You look great! I am getting the same exact size/placement/type of implants as you. I hope I look as good as you!
Oh wow, look at you! You look great and your plastic surgeon did a wonderful job! Congrats!
Thank you!!! ;-)

Hello ladies!!! I'm very happy.... I just have 2...

Hello ladies!!! I'm very happy.... I just have 2 1/2 weeks post op and I'm feeling good!!! I went to the mall three days ago and I tried on lot of clothes.. it was very very fun!!! Each piece fits on me perfect!!!! :-D The swelling is almost gone and my bubbies are fluffy and soft. The incisions have glue yet but that is not a problem for me. I had no problem with my nipples. I do my massages three times every day. My husband is deployed and he comes back the next week :-D I'm sooo excited!!!!! I will post more pics in my one month post op!!! Thank you for all your support!!! Good luck ladies!!! ;-)
I just got mine today. I got 325cc in the left and 350cc in the right to balance unevenness. I am happy with the size I chose. Your pics look great! I can't wait for mine to drop and fluff.
Thank you for sharing! My hubby is also military and i am going in for my BA in 12 days. im a mommy of 2 and im freaking out. lol Both girls were C sections so im hoping that its less painful than that. I will be going from a small B/A to hopefully a large C/ small D.
You look great, perfect size for you!! My BA is 9 days away!! Im thinking HP around the 350 cc range as well....thanks for sharing!!
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Brou and his staff are awesome!!! I'm very happy with my results!!! Dr. Brou is the best!!!!