MTT and Lipo - Oklahoma City, OK

Hi ladies I'm excited to have MTT and lipo . I'm...

Hi ladies I'm excited to have MTT and lipo . I'm 50 yrs old 5.4 143 lbs . I have 3 boys and 3 grandchildren . I have had a BA and 2 revisions . I didn't think I would ever have a MTT . When I weigh 120 I have a flat stomach but a little loose skin . But at that weight I'm to skinny . I'm going to try to get to 135 or 130 before surgery . I also smoke so I would like to quit smoking . I would have liked to do surgery now but I need to pay on my last revision . If all goes well I can do it sooner .

My ugly fat !

Its really amazing how much are bodies are the same. I am also redoing my BA. I had him take out my old ones and put new ones in, but i didn't do a lift. Just used strattice (internal bra). So I'm gonna make them a tad bit small and have a lollipop style lift done. Today if he says lipo will fix me then we will both have had the same stuff done to our bodies. I am 53. If he does a full tt I'm hoping he can do a slight thigh lift in the process!
I know our bodies did look a lot alike , but now yours looks awesome . I'm happy the lipo is going to fix what your not happy with . I've had 3 breast surgeries . I had revion twice the last time I got internal suiters and 600 cc HP gel . I love them .
             sissy your tummy is nothing compared to what mine looked like before my tt! i dont think it looks that bad! i still think a full tt is not  for you! but i understand you got to do with what makes you happy!

Loosing weight

Well girls I'm on my way to loosing the 15lbs I want to loose . I hope to move my surgery date . If I get this weight of before March I will do it sooner .
Sissy, you are going to have such fabulous results!!! You are doing a full TT, right? I'm so excited!!! (Singing voice) :)
One more thing, did you see my belly before? I had way more loosy goosey skin before. He fixed all my stretch marks- love it!!

Pic from 3 yrs ago before my weight gain .

Thank you ! No I'm doing a MTT with lipo of upper&lower abdomen . I need to go check out your pics again . My dr said I don't have enough skin for a full TT . I posted a pic of me 3 yrs ago before my weight gain .
I keep asking myself do I really need to spend the money ? When I get this weight off I have a flat stomach . But I do have a little loose skin when I'm thiner .
I may ask for another opinion. I did lipo upper lower abds- made my skin a lot looser.. Which I knew that was the chance but I took it "just in case it worked" lol. I went back 6 months later and did a full TT and LOVE it! With the lipo I has happi-er but not satisfied. I'm satisfied now. I would ask more than one PS just to be on the safe side. I know you love yours- but js..... My breast almost were jacked up- had I not checked around I would have gotten "over treated" for the issues I had. So glad I went for other opinions. Yes! Spend the money! Invest in you, you will be happy you did :) just set you mind, jump and don't look back :D

Pics of me now

Pic

Good luck! Your tummy looks is like mine above the BB and I am doing the full TT. If you lose the 15 you may see more lose skin that can go.. Loved your boobs BTW!
Thank you elijanh !i have a slow colon so when I'm heavy it has a out line . I've had it all checked out and it just moves slow . But I will be re checked after my weight loss . I know 3 yrs ago when I was to skinny I didn't have much loose skin so we will see what happens . I have had a BA with 2 revisions . I love my new boobies .
Re checked on MTT or full is what I meant to say . I wish I had a pic of my tummy when I think I was to skinny . I wore a bikini then but I have no pics of my tummy .

Treadmill !

Today I'm going to get my act together and get on my treadmill . It will take time to build up to what I used to run . While my husband had cancer it was a out for me . I would run 5 to 7 miles a day . It took awhile to get to that . After his passing 3 yrs ago one day I just stopped running . I could kick my self for that . If I get this weight off I will do surgery sooner . Still haven't gave up the cigs completely so I need to get that done too . I was a smoker and quit for 5 yrs . After my husbands passing I started back up . I could kick my self for that too . We live and learn ! I was married for 25 yrs and he was a awesome man . I thought I could never find another man that could compare to him . But guess what I did . I'm remarried and have a awesome man to spend the other half of my life with . I have 3 boys and 3 grand children . My boys and my husband spoil me . I would do the MTT before weight loss but I want to make sure my weight has nothing to due with not needind a full TT . I don't believe it does but better be safe then to have to have another surgery . I know before when I was thiner my upper tummy was flat and not loose and I didn't have much loose skin on the bottom half either . My biggest baby was 8.13 so he was pretty big . So we will see . Good luck to all you ladies having surgery .
You will look awesome after your TT.
Thank you Robin Texasmom ! I'm thinking of doing it sooner I'm getting impatient .
You have such definition in your waist and I see your results looking much like D's! Im so glad you are going to quit smoking!! good for you! I'm inspired by you ladies to run. I have never been able to run more then a mile:-( but I'll get on the treadmill with you today! :-))

Mixed emotions

Well ladies I'm having a hard time wondering if I shoul wait until March . I'm getting impatient knowing its so far away . I was thinking maybe Nov . But then I think no . Whorls love to have some input on it . I really want to loose the weight first . If I wait until the middle of Nov that givese 8 wks . So what do you ladies think ?

Darn phone first was should the second one was would then gives me . I sure hope this helps
If you do it now, then by spring/summer next year you will be looking super hot in a bathing suit. I like I'm doing mine now, got the down time with fall and winter weather. So come 2014 I'll be a whole new woman. You will lose weight after surgery anyway. You just won't feel like eating much from what I hear. The new tummy is tight :-)
I'd get it sooner. Your ps is gonna lipo first which will then leave loose skin that he will cut out doing the mini tt. I wouldn't just do lipo or you will be left with the loose skin. Go for it girl. You only live once so do what makes you happy. I just found out one of my best friends has stage 3 colon cancer at age 41. So live it up I say.
I would ask your PS. Mine said best results if you are within 10lbs of your ideal weight. I was thin when I got my TT. Just had loose skin and didn't need lipo.

Changed surgery date

Ok ladies biting at the bit . I changed my surgery date . Now I'm so excited . Changed it from March to November 19th .
Good for you
Sissy, I'm so glad you are happy about your upcoming mini with lipo. I am ecstatic. So will you. I think my stomach bothered me more than my boobs, so this meant alot to me. We are both so lucky to be able to do this for ourselves. Christmas is coming early for you and because you've been such a good girl santa is giving you a gift of a flat tummy and you earned it. You are worth it! Every cent! I'm sure your family feels this way about you. You have given an enormous amount of support to many girls here on this site. For that alone you deserve it! I can't wait to see you on the flat side. I also pulled my back the week before surgery and had to go to the chiropractor. I jumbled it up jumping out of our pickup truck when we were looking at our peanut crop. The ruts are all uneven out there. Anyway, hope you get it cracked and better real soon.

7 wks to go

I'm so ready ! Thank you Great2BMe for getting rid of my doughts . I felt like why am I spending the money . Do I really need to do this the answer is yes . I'm worth it and you other ladies your worth it too . I'm in a happy place now and I'm ready . Thank you to my RS sister Violet . It will be my turn soon . I've been lazy and haven't been back on the treadmill . I'm not worried about loosing weight now . I can loose the 10 lbs after my surgery . I'm going to ask my dr if she thinks I should lipo my flanks too . If I need to I hope there's no charge . Happy healing ladies !

Dumb phone !

Doubting
Hi Sissy48! I finally felt up to getting on and posting today. Yay! I am happy for you that you've moved up your date for the mini TT; you are going to love the way you look afterwards. The 1st 5 days were the toughest but you will get thru it well with such a loving and supportive husband. Cheers!
That's great AnaScott I'm happy your feeling better . Now it's going to get better every day . I do have a awesome husband . I think the worst part is going to be the pain from the lipo . From what I have read that's painfull. Hugs and happy healing I'm going to your profile now .
I posted some 9 day post pics. Not much change other than the tape has been pulled off. I think the 1 month mark is when the real changes will be noticeable. Still some swelling everywhere. I also hope by then to have lost 5-10 lbs. I almost wish I had went with 250cc rather than 350cc. I still think they are bigger than what I want to end up with. Oh well. I'm stuck now, not doing any more changes. I'm tired of surgery. I want to get lasek next on my eyes! Ugh... Will I ever be satisfied?!

My back !

Not good news ! I have had lower back problums for many yrs . I've been going to the chiropractor for yrs . Yesterday when I was walking I lost movement on my left side of my lower back and fell to the ground . My husband got me up and I couldn't walk or put my left leg down . So be got me to bed and put ice on my back . He said I have a big bulge on my left side of my back . I can walk this morning but very slow . I can't bend over at all . I have went to the ground before with my back but if I layed there for awile I could get up . I hate the ER so I'm trying to tuff it out until Monday . There's no way I can work today . I have never had a MRI on my back . 2 of my boys have blown disc . One is only 23 . One has had three surgeries and he is lucky he is not paralyzed . He next surgery he will be fuzzed down his spine and won't be able to turn or bend . So it's sounding like I won't be having surgery now . We will see what I need do e first . It's not looking good at this time .
OMG! What a bummer. I'm so sorry this happened to you. Back pain is awful. You want to avoid surgery for that if at all possible cuz of the domino affect on the other vertebrae. Zanaflex helps alot with the back muscles seizing up. You must take it easy. There is also a physical therapy trick that helps with bulging discs. It helps pop them back into place. You lay down on your couch with a small pillow beneath your head, bend both knees. Then pull the foot and calf of one of the bent legs onto the thigh of the other bent leg. Then lift both legs in the air 4 inches only. Take your hands and push down on the knee of the leg that is crossed over the other and push as hard as you can until you feel a pulling feeling in your lower back. You need to push and hold for 20 seconds and then let go. Rest 5 seconds and repeat for 15 to 20 minutes. Alternate legs and repeat. When you push the knee down it opens up the vertebra and allows the bulge to slip back in. This has saved me from having to go to the chiropractor many times. I feel it coming on, do this exercise and voila it goes away. If I don't do this my back always gets worse. I hope this helps. If you don't understand what I'm telling you to try I can privately send you a video of me doing it. I really want to help you if I can.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and I hope your chiropractor can get you straightened out. I am sporadic too about going and wait until I am really messed up then go 3 times in the same week. I hope within this month if you go to him three times in the next three weeks he can get this straightened out for you. Have you tried Rolfing? This helped me tremendously once and may help you. Stay in touch and let us know how you are progressing. We are all hopeful that you will beat this without surgery. Hugs! I am glad that the song I posted moved you, it is powerful.
AnaScott I have never had Rolfing just a regular massage . I went today and got a adjustment . He  did X-rays I go back tomorrow to get adjusted and find out what I need . I have went to long too and had to go three times in a week . Thank you ! I will post tomorrow after I go to the chiropractor .

Changing surgery date

Well I messed my back up pretty bad . It tweaked and bone on bone on my right side . My chiropractor can fix it but its going to take 3 times a wk for 12 wks . If I don't do it it will cause me to have surgery . I'm so upset but that's life . I can go on the Harley ride to Branson . When I get back I will be going 3 times a wk . My spine looks pretty bad on the X-ray it's a wonder how I'm walking now . I will call my dr today and change my surgery to feb or march .

No surgery

Well ladies I just cancelled my surgery . When my back is better i will have it done .
How's your back feeling... I have a weakness as well, but it's mainly in my neck, perhaps if I get a breast reduction some of the weight from my boobs will lighten the load. LOL ..... yes I am thinking about going under the surgeons blade again, after the 1st of the year 2014 for a reduction and lift....my surgeon proved that he is skilled and assured me it would be right for me. Hummmmmm My wizard isn't totally on board...he's still trying to get used to the new woman sleeping next to him. Wink wink. Keep in touch. Sissy48 (((Healing hugs))) LoveLoveBelieve
I have a bad back too. Took 9 months, an excellent chiro w/ultrasound therapy, 2 epidural steroid injections and lots of stretching and reconditioning to get over the first year. I'm still left w numbness and tingling in my left foot and siatic pain. I have 4 bulged discs (2 desicated), bilateral pars fractures, and hypertrophy of facet joints all in my lumbar spine. I'd suggest seeing a doc to get MRI, xray won't show soft tissue damage. Take it easy, but not too easy, and don't let it get u down. Surgery won't be an option, for most, until your pain doesn't respond for least 3 months w conservative treatment (antiinflammatorys, PT, ect.). Good luck.
Thank you elijanh , you have been there with your back . I do know the MRI will show everything . I will get one if I need to. I don't want any injections unless I absolutely need to . My 28 yr old son has had 3 back surgeries . Now all he can have done is to be fused all the way down his spine . The pain he lives with every day is bad . I sure hope yours stays under control . Hugs !

Harley vacation

My vacation was just ok considering my back pain . We rode the Harley to Branson with friends . We go every year and stay in a beautiful 6000 sq ft house on Table Rock Lake . The house is one of our friends clients and we stay for free it's awesome . I go to the chiropractor today and have to go 3 times a wk for 15 wks . Then every 3 wks forever . It depends how close it is to summer wether I will have surgery when my back is well enough to have it . I will wait until around October if it isn't well enough . I'm not upset anymore about not being able to do it in Nov. . I guess it's better because I can get my last revision on my breast pd for . I hope all of you ladies have been doing great . I haven't kept up on everyone because I was on vacation .
Just thought I'd check in on you.  I hope you are getting better.  I'm still so sorry this happened to you.
Good morning. You've been in my thoughts lately. :) how are you? (((((hugs))))
Thanks D ! I think of u too . I'm doing ok . My back is still pretty messed up . I'm taking one day at a time . Hugs !!!

Sad !

Well Ladies I have been fighting depression . My boys are in a fued with each other . My oldest has disowned me for pertecting my youngest son . The hardest part of this if my husband their dad that passed away was here this wouldn't be happening . I cry about it almost all day . My youngest is probably moving out of state over this . So I stay sick to my stomach . I eat when I'm depressed so I have gained 5 lbs . I feel like im about to loose it .
Hope all works out for you and hope your back is okay and hopefully you will get your surgery one day
My girls fight on and off all the time!  Right now they are getting along.  Don't stress too much.  Blood usually wins and they will get back together.  Sometimes, they need a timeout and you need to let them have it.  Tell your oldest your sorry you upset him and then just step back.  Please don't stress over it.  It will work itself out eventually.  My girls didn't speak or like each other for 5 years and today they are talking and getting along.  I let them work it out themselves but was always there for each of them.
Great2beMe it hurts when our kids fight . I can't step back my oldest is a strong willed person . When he says something he stands by it . So until he stops with going to beat his brother up I have to protect him . My oldest was in the Iraq war at the beginning of the war and sometimes his temper is hard to handle . He is mad at his brother for what a room mate did in his house . My you gets was renting my oldest house .the room mate was smoking meth in his house and my youngest told my oldest and he kicked the room mate out .  My youngest told him so it would stop . So he is mad at his brother for no reason . The middle son and the oldest are in a fight because the guy that was doing drugs in his house works for the same company as my middle son . His work told him he will loose his job if he doesn't stay out of the guys off time life . Yes the guy still has a job . It's just a mess . I will get through it . I'm happy your girls are talking again .

Sad

Well ladies I have been fighting depression . I'm trying to pick myself up . I haven't made it yet . My boys and my back have got the best of me . Just thinking of the holidays brings me to down . I used to be really strong . After my husband of 25 yrs past away I became weak . I hope all of you are doing great .
Hi Sissy, Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. ((Hugs))
Thank you Newmeaug13 . Having surgery on the 20th . You look great ! Hugs !
Hi Sissy I miss you; how are you doing?
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

I really like my Dr she has done my BA and my 2 revisions . I'm so comfortable with her . She is so easy to talk to its like talking to a friend . If any of you ladies want a great Dr she is the one .