The Twins have arrived!!!

Hello, I am 38, female, 5'11", 153lbs,...

Hello, I am 38, female, 5'11", 153lbs, mother of three and husband of one and work full time. I have scheduled my surgery for March 20th, 2012 and I am really excited and cannot wait! I selected Dr Justin Jones due to his reputation and amazing results. He has a great bedside manner and made me feel comfortable throughout the consultation. I have decided to go with 450cc due to my height and bone structure. I am currently an A (sadly I thought I was at least a B). While breast feeding I was a D and feel comfortable going to that size. I have been considering breast augmentation for more than 8 years. In 2006 I had a tummy tuck that had me too scared to go back under the knife. It left me with an offset belly button and bad scarring (different doc). Dr Jones is going to revise my scarring and move my belly button over for a nominal fee. I am really excited about that!! I am taking 1 week off to recover and my kiddies will be my nurses!! Only 56 days to go!!! I will post again soon!

I too was worried about 500. I think it is the number. I am 140, 5'6" and could not be happier. For me I was glad I went with 500cc. Take several shirts with you including summer tops when trying on the sizers. But you have to go what you feel comfortable with. For me there was not a lot of difference between 450 and 500. Good luck and keep us posted.
51 days to go! We checked out a super comfy microfiber recliner at Sam's Club today, I was so comfy in it I didn't want to get up! I think I will get that one to use during the recovery period.
I am so excited for you....I have my surgery this Friday and I can't wait. Like you I have waited for about 8yrs, I always found something that I thought was more important (things for my kiddos) but now they are older and have everything they need, I am finally doing it!! I am a little shorter then you 5'5, 145lbs and Im a small B..getting 500cc for a full D. Its a little scary thinking about 500cc but I trust my physician and he said in order for me to get the look of the 475's that I tried I would have to do 500. Very excited...I'll keep you posted and you do the same.
Good Luck!!!!

48 days to go....feels like forever :(. I have...

48 days to go....feels like forever :(. I have read some great tips from Mackenzie. Bought the sports bra she recommended and am gonna get some comfy socks and satin jammies. Hopefully my regular yoga training will help with my recovery.

You will do great! Best to you.

46 days to go, I called the office today to see if...

46 days to go, I called the office today to see if I can schedule sooner (feb 16) so far they are fully booked but then have me on wait list. Waiting is driving me nuts!! Lol
I purchased some silk button up night shirts (I decided against PJ's because I am having my TT scar revised) from www.softsurroundings.com, they have them in talls so that was great! (i am 5'11") They are also on sale! Yay for me!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I am totally bored and decided to do the rice test...

I am totally bored and decided to do the rice test to feel out what 500cc would be like (I have only tried 450cc at office). Its not so bad, except rice is heavy!! lol I bit lumpy coz its rice, my chest feels tight with this sports bra on!! Guess I will need to get used to it eh?

I believe you are only looking at a difference of two tablespoons per side from 450 to 500. I personally am glad I went with 500. After surgery they were swollen and big. But now I could not be happier. I think the pictures look great on you.
That is what I was thinking, I am going into the office tomorrow to get sized again so I am gonna take some pics
Ocean7 how was your surgery?

OMG!!! I am so excited!! My surgery got...

OMG!!! I am so excited!! My surgery got rescheduled for Feb 16th!!! Yay!!! Only 1 week and 1 day to go!!!
Oh and I resized today, I am going with Mentor silicone high profile 450cc (or 500cc if he thinks he can fit them)

Thanks, every woman needs to do at least one boudoir session! It's an amazing experience!!

Zexy! And that was before your implants!

There you go! I am so proud of my pics that I couldn't block my face!

So it's Friday, yay for the weekend!!! As my...

So it's Friday, yay for the weekend!!! As my surgery is next Friday I have a busy weekend!! Gotta clean my house (ug), get a mani/pedi, wax, shave (TMI!!!) and basically prepare for the recovery phase. I am so excited but nervous, but mostly excited!!! I am taking 5 days off work and then when I return I only work two days before its the weekend again. I think that will really help my recovery. I have a desk job so no lifting or standing, but lots of typing!!

Next Thursday not Friday

Next Thursday not Friday

Realself will comment on this but it takes like a day to show up

Hey Christine, you definitely didn't do anything wrong! Hopefully by now you have seen your review here.

Thanks for following my journey, too! More updates to come this weekend. So excited for you! Can't believe all three of you have the same date.

Cleaning the house....I am pretty lazy with...

Cleaning the house....I am pretty lazy with cleaning, I really have to be in the mood. It's looking good though. I am washing my bras/clothes I will be wearing and basically preparing the house for my recovery. I am really excited!!! Only 4 more sleeps to go!!

Twins, you are going to look just like the photo you want I bet!  You have the body for it. :)  I am so excited to see your after photos!

Thank you!! I cannot wait! Just 2 more sleeps!!
Happy Valentine's Day Ladies, just think in a few days we will be getting a great "gift" - an enhanced version of ourselves ! ;)

Hey everyone, so it's the eve of my surgery, I...

Hey everyone, so it's the eve of my surgery, I cannot wait!!! I was totally watching the clock today and could not wait to leave!! Tonight was my last night of yoga for awhile.... I will really miss it!! I hope it has prepared me some for my recovery. Think of me tomorrow at 11:45am (CST)!!!
I have washed my bras, PJ's, my outfit for tomorrow so I am all set. I bought extra stuff (face wipes, socks etc) so I think I will be good to go. I am going to watch all my Twilight DVDs and read on my IPad to pass the time. I am off work for 5 days, work for 2 then off for the weekend so that should help. My kids are adjusting better, in fact my 13 yo is going to come with us to the surgery (she was totally against the idea at first) so I am proud of her!
I am going to take a shower then try some clothes on as my preoutfits so I can use them as comparison afterwards.
Everyone I have told are really supportive, that really helps even though I am doing this for myself, it feels good to have support. In yoga the other night my instructor was saying to not try to become perfect but be whole, and that is what I am striving for, to be whole. I am sure many of you can relate to that!!
Well that is it for now, not sure if I will do videos, but I will definitely share my progress, I will not have a pain pump so I want to give the girls another version of recovery from Makenzie (love you girl!!)

I will be praying for you tomorrow. My surgery is scheduled for 10:30 west coast time. : ) I hope I'm able to sleep tonight. I will check in with you tomorrow night to see how you are feeling!
Good luck tomorrow! I'll be thinking of you :-) I can't wait to read your updates - I'm curious about recovery without a pain pump. I'm not sure if I will have one, but I'm going to ask on Friday, when I have my pre-op appointment. I wish you all the best tomorrow!
Thanks musical!!!

Alrighty!! It's just under 2 hours until surgery,...

Alrighty!! It's just under 2 hours until surgery, I am nervous but excited more than anything!
I posted a video, if you notice there is a slight accent, I am originally from Australia but been here in the U.S. for 16 years.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Just arrived home, all is well, sleepy from...

Just arrived home, all is well, sleepy from Percocet! Talk later

Woo hoo yay for cleavage I know int it great! I hope you can sleep tonight I'm watching tv can't focus long enough to read yet not into it have you eaten? Try to get up every hour or two to avoid blood clots I force myself to but getting up isn't that easy lol chat soon take care
I have gotten up a few times. I ate some applesauce, butternut squash soup and some chicken fajita meat with squash and rice, sounds a lot but I didn't eat much of it all. I was not hungry but I made myself eat.
Getting up has been easier than I thought, I think it's because my abs are pretty good from yoga, even with the revision of my tummy tuck scar! I am not overdoing it by any means, I know my limitations!
Hopefully I am more chatty tomorrow, sleep well, I have Ambien because I have chronic insomnia. Night!
I haven't slept at all, I want to, but cannot. I have beet watching my Breaking Dawn extras, and now the movie. I am taking 2x7.5mg/500mg Percocet every 4 hours. I have not left the bed except twice, once to try to pee (unsuccessful) and then again (successful!). Apparently I had stage fright because once I had my daughter walk out of the bathroom, I pee'd straight away!!!
My throat is really dry from the intubation, I am constantly drinking water to help. I probably the most annoying thing! Second would be my tummy scar revision, the boobs aren't a problem at all, but I am taking pain meds!! My tummy scar revision feels like a constant burning sensation, my chest just feels like I have something sitting on them. I am telling you, the cleavage is awesome!!! Lol
Post op is tomorrow at 10am

Hi everyone!! So it's the next day after...

Hi everyone!!

So it's the next day after surgery (17th) and I just woke from a nap and was alarmed at the time (1:52pm) because I had thought I missed my post-op appt! So after my husband talked me off the ledge, I realized that yes, I did go see him this morning!!! Drugs I guess! My doc wants me to decrease to 1 Percocet each time instead of 2. I have to take my Zofran like every 4-5 hours because I am still experiencing nausea. After the surgery yesterday I walked out to the car and promptly threw up all the 7-up and water I had drank in recovery. Then on the way home I threw up in the car (we had a container) my daughter didn't even complain (I love her so!) the nurse got me a script for transderm-scop - that patch you put behind you ear for motion sickness, we haven't filled it yet but they are good to have. She thinks it's a reaction to the anesthesia.
I zipped off my bra today and holy cow!!! I got me some nice boobies!!!!! The cleavage is awesome! I cannot wait to take pics!
I should be resting right now because of the lack of sleep I have had over the past 24 hours, but I wanted to keep my peeps in the know!!!
I have my videos but I will need the hubs to upload them, I am tech challenged, the one that is up is all his doing!!

Thank you for posting your videos! You are soooo beautiful! Remember what Makenzie said "ask for help". I wish you a speedy and comfortable recovery. Once again, thanks for posting video and can't wait to see the "after shots" Makes me wish I was having my surgery next week! Oh well...hopefully soon!
Good Morning Twins! How are you feeling this morning? I'm doing pretty good. Helped my husband get the kids on the bus and now I'm enjoying the day on the couch watching movies and surfing the internet. I get to take my wrap of tomorrow to shower so I'm really excited to see what they look. They seem a bit big now, but I'm sure that's the swelling. Happy healing!
Hey mama, I am doing well, I will post an update at the top

Ahhh had my first shower, but geez it took all my...

Ahhh had my first shower, but geez it took all my strength!! The hubs showered with me, but a few times I had to squat from the dizziness. So now I am back in the bed, taken a Percocet and reading on my IPad. I really want to get out and about but I know my limits, it's just kinda frustrating to be so dependent in resting.
My recovery will be somewhat different from everyone else because I also had my tummy tuck scar revised. Actually I think that is worse than the boobs! (I may have already mentioned that before!!)
I wanted to do a video tonight but I am just too exhausted after the shower, so maybe tomorrow.
I just finished reading Hunger Games, it was great! Can't wait to start on the next one!
Well that's it for now, I have a craving for mushroom risotto..... Lol

Hi Twins! How are you doing today? I'm off my pain meds, just taking them at night so I can sleep. I made it to 2 basketball games today, but was definitely tired by the time I got home. I'm hoping to make it to a couple more tomorrow. It will just depend how well I sleep tonight.
Oh well that isn't near as bad as I thought it would be. I was anticipating like $300. Thats exciting to hear! Thanks so much!
Hi Alysa- my doctor had me pick up all kinds of meds. 2 different anti nausea meds, 2 types of antibiotics, pain killers, and muscle relaxers. I was shocked when I went to pick it all up. But I totally recommend getting the anti nausea patch behind your ear, that helped me a ton.

I woke up this morning with some back pain but...

I woke up this morning with some back pain but after walking around I feel SOOO much better!! I stopped taking Percocet yesterday and am just taking a Lortab every 6 hours or so. I finally feel "with it", I do not want to get into bed again! I think today I will go to the mall or something, just to get out of the house. I would love to walk around the neighborhood, but its currently 37 degrees, too cold!!
My tummy feels great and the pressure around my boobs is not annoying anymore! I was starting to feel down yesterday thinking I would never get to feeling better!
I was going to take a shower by myself, but I think I will wait until my hubbie is up, just for backup.
Hope everyone else is doing great.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Just came back from eating lunch and shopping, did...

Just came back from eating lunch and shopping, did well, only shopped at 3 stores, back relating on the bed. Have mt sheets in the wash and gonna chill and read a book

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Oh I forgot to say that I actually received...

Oh I forgot to say that I actually received 425/475cc HP Mentor smooth Silicone gel implants

What's the word, ladies, on stretch marks on the boobies?! Have any of you received any kind of cream or topical from your PS for helping out with that? I forgot to ask my PS about it so I'll give him a call this week so I know if it's something I should get with all my other pre-surgery swag. Twins! You look fantastic!!
Thanks Lady!! I already had stretch marks from nursing, but bio-oil or Merderma would be good

Oh my gosh your bikini photos! So amazing!

Feeling quite swollen today, my right breast hurts...

Feeling quite swollen today, my right breast hurts more than the left, it is the one with the larger implant. I am taking 800mg Ibuprofen every 8 hours for inflammation/pain. Right now I have a heat pack on them to help reduce the swelling. I am doing massages, but can only do the massages on the top. I go to see my PS tomorrow for my 1 week follow up. I go back to work Thursday, my back hurts from bending over (due to the tummy scar revision). I need a massage!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

So I switched to an ice pack after reading Q&A...

So I switched to an ice pack after reading Q&A about swelling.

I just watched your last video! You look stunning. I am so impressed you did your hair and makeup on Sunday, and even more impressed that it looks flawless. I still get tired doing mine... though I do have pretty long locks.

That red dress -- wowza. Absolutely fabulous. I hope today you are feeling even better than in your last update. :) Lots of positive thoughts from Seattle!

Thanks Makenzie, Sunday was a good day, but I think I overdid it some because Monday I was exhausted. I have done absolutely nothing today so I can recharge

So far I have not seen any stretch marks, at 3 weeks out. I did use cocoa butter during week 2, but I wasn't sure if that was irritating my skin or not so I have stopped. May start again though.

Had my 1 week visit with PS today. He said...

Had my 1 week visit with PS today. He said everything looks great! My shape is perfect, he showed me the rest of the exercises, 10 reps, three times a day. He said I was doing all the right things for the swelling (ibuprofen and ice pack). He will see me again in 2 weeks.
Back to work tomorrow!
I included a few extra pics of me in a Gap Cami - my PS said I can just wear that if I want seeing it has a shelf bra in it. YAY! They are super comfortable!!

The cami pics are fabulous! And I love the name change of your review :)

It's amazing how good those massages feel, isn't it? My reminder alarm just went off and I jokingly said to my officemate "Well, time to touch myself!" She laughed and asked who I was thinking about (FTR, Zac Efron). I've also found it funny that now people who see me go "Oh, I won't hug you too hard," and I say "No, actually a tight squeeze feels quite nice!"

I'm so happy to see you looking and feeling great. I'd like say you've made it through the worst, but honestly this whole "I feel fine but still have to wait to wear a real bra" period is almost as aggravating as the initial pain... I just can't wait until I put on something sexy!

So yay it's Friday!! It was tough coming back to work, my belly hurt more than the boobs! It's going to be nice to have 2 days off again.
So when I went back to work My colleagues had a "twin" cake for me (I will upload the pic) for "Sandy and "Candy" (my nicknames I have given them). It was a funny surprise!!
Everyone asks if I feel it was worth it, but I cannot say it with certainty until the pain/swelling goes away and the "girls" drop!!
I look forward to no pain!!
Hello stopping by to see how you are. Your red cami looks fab. I need topmost pics here hubby is taking pics I just need him to upload. so I wanted to share I'm also exhausted from showering. I feel like it takes everything out of me. Hubby has been taking with me but today I had my dr appt and had to droit alone. We went to a few stores after the dr and I was hurting and wiped out. Tomorrow I will do less. I did get my daughter off to school but my good friend is driving her for me. I have not driven yet. I'm only wearing camis now with gauze over my incisions and a nursing pad for extra comfort it works great. I also put on polysporin as dr recommended. I cannot wait to clothes shop. Well take it easy and happy recovering

Yesterday I felt almost 100% better, my tummy area...

Yesterday I felt almost 100% better, my tummy area was great (no pain) my back didn't hurt and I was walking upright to no strain. (the first week I was walking hunched over some to allow the tummy incision to adhere better). My boobs are the only thing that is affecting me right now, swelling/tightness. Oh and the HIGHLY sensitive nips! OMG! I have band aids over them because it hurts when the bra or cami rubs up against them. They are also on constant high beam so that is probably the reason they are so sensitive!
I am back to wearing regular pants (swelling from tummy incision) which is fantastic!!! I had to wear yoga pants (not tight ones) to work. We went out to dinner last night and I wore my jeans and I was so excited!!!

I am with you on the swelling and tightness.... I didn't really get it bad until yesterday (almost 4 weeks out now). That night was the first time I iced -- maybe because I was on my feet all day? I just find myself wanting to massage them all the time and/or press up against things. It's really hard to making firmly squeezing your boobs inconspicuous in public... pretty sure I've been caught by more than few waitresses!

will someone tell me how much dr jones charges for saline? I know he does silicone for 4600-4800.. thanks in advance if someone can let me know!!
Saline $3400 with Dr Jones

Hi everyone!! 12 days out and feeling great!! I...

Hi everyone!! 12 days out and feeling great!! I still have some tenderness around the sides of the boobs and the nipple region is WAY off limits!! I have to wear band aids to reduce the irritation. I took the surgi-strip off my belly and I have to say he did a GREAT job fixing the "hack" job the previous PS did!! It's a nice thin line (previously it was up to an inch in width). I am so happy with the results!!
The girls are slowing dropping, "how do I know that?" well the surgi-strip is starting to be hidden by the bottom of the boobs. I have nice cleavage, even though they are still high up they do not look like 2 coconuts stuck on my chest.
I go back to the PS on March 7th, probably will get my stitches removed. I didn't know they were not dissolvable until I took the surgi-strip off!!
I am starting to fall in love with my boobs!! Its was not love at first sight, I am big enough to admit it! The pain/swelling was outweighing anything else, but now they are settling they are taking on a great shape!
Trying on clothes is lots of fun, I rock just about every outfit I put on!!

That cake is cracking me up! You are obviously very loved.

Yes I am...but any reason to have cake was probably their incentive!!

Happy 2 week birthday to my twins, Sandy and...

Happy 2 week birthday to my twins, Sandy and Candy!!! I love you more and more each day!!!!

Happy two week birthday, Candy and Sandy! Love that you're in love with them :)

You look gorgeous!! It says here you payed $4,600 for silicone implants and a scar revision can you tell me how much Dr. Jones charged you just for the breast augmentation?
Sorry, that price is just the implants, I paid an extra $1400 for the revision.

Happy 3 week birthday to my twins, Sandy and...

Happy 3 week birthday to my twins, Sandy and Candy!!! Doing great, swelling has subsided and dropping more each day. Went to see my PS yesterday, he said everything looks great, the shape is excellent and in no time I will be ready for the beach!!! YAY!! I go back in one month.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

HAPPY 1 month birthday to Sandy and Candy!! ...

HAPPY 1 month birthday to Sandy and Candy!! Everything is looking great, hardly any pain or uncomfortableness. Will post pics soon!!

Glad to hear Sandy and Candy are doing well at 1 month! Are you having a blast trying on clothes yet?

Thanks Makenzie, yep loving the clothes shopping!! But I love I can wear just about everything I already have, and just like you said before, I just fill them out better!!! I am really loving strapless tops!! I look fab!! Now I have the boobs to keep them up! Haha
I'm just curious what size of bra were you before and now?

6 weeks today!!! I am so excited! I went to yoga...

6 weeks today!!! I am so excited! I went to yoga and had a great workout. Its been frustrating not being able to do a full workout! I feel flabby and fat!!
I looked at the girls tonight and saw my left one has dropped into place (yay) but the right is still sitting up higher. I cannot wait for it to drop!!
I am going to wear my new lacy bra (no pushup/padding!!)
This procedure is not for the faint of heart! It's been a long journey and I am not done yet!! I will post pics soon.
Hope everyone is doing well!

I am using your PS because of your review and then started research on him. I live in Tulsa and having surgery this Tuesday...thanks for the updates

Hi everyone!!! Wow it feels like forever since I...

Hi everyone!!!
Wow it feels like forever since I have been on here. Since my 6 week checkup I have been working out furiously trying to catch up from the 6 week recovery!!! I am working out daily (Bootcamp, yoga, BodyPump, kickboxing, Zumba) basically anything I can do to get back in shape!! The "girls" set me back physically but I am working well with them now. I do not even feel I have had implants they feel that natural!!!
I saw my PS on Wednesday, everything is great! My left side implant has some muscle distortion due to being left dominant, but he said to wait it out a bit as I will keep changing in the next 9 months. Basically my left pec muscle is stronger than my right so it pulls the implant up a bit more when I flex. Apparently it happens to ~75% of women that are very active and get sub muscular implants. I will post some new pics too!
Later!

I'm going to Dr. Jones for a tt on the 26th. I like him, he seems to be very confident and his before and after is awesome. I will be going back to have the girls done this summer. Your results look amazing! I hope mine looks as good too.
They really look awesome! My ps suggests saline but every pair I see with silicone I really like.
Looking great!!!
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

So just had my surgery yesterday, but it feels like it was just hours ago!!! Everything went smoothly, love everyone at the office, very professional and caring.