Breast Implant Removal!!!!!

Hello! I had a breast augmentation 3 years ago. I...

Hello! I had a breast augmentation 3 years ago. I have since had a back injury which I have chosen to get them removed now. I have 300cc saline implant under the muscle with the incision under my breasts. I went from an A to a C. I am very active and they have only hindered my performance. I simple want them removed and nothing else; no lift or revisions of any kind for now. I am in my early 20's and take very good care of my body so I am not concerned for the negative outcomes for now keeping it positive! I had them done in Wichita, KS. I have since moved to Oklahoma City and and looking at doctors here. I have narrowed it down to a few and I have a consultation soon with Dr. Jones. I apologize I do not have before and after pictures really but I have some pictures. I would love and feedback on experiences, doctors, and especially pricing!!!

Its a shame about your back problem, buts sounds like you are making an educated decision that will improve your health and fitness in the long term. Thats far more important than implanted boobies. I am due to have an explant soon and from what I have read and been told from lots of supportive ladies on here is that when you havent had them in long, which you haven't youve got a real good chance of a good result. Good for you : )
Good for you doing this now.. You will have an awesome result at your age.. Doing your research and finding that board certified surgeon is a must. We are with you...
Wow thank you everyone what enlightening advice!!! I am not easily persuaded so I will stand my ground on only removing them lol. I have thought about it for a long time and am ready. I was researching about local with sedation and I would prefer that because I really do not like to be put all the way under. When I had my consultation with my first doctor he has a set price I guess no matter what anaesthesia which is highly disappointing considering the cost. We shall see. The support of this site is unbelievable and I feel lucky to be a part of it now. I will keep updating and thank you so much for your support and help!!! :)))

Ok so I met with Dr. Jones today and I absolutely...

Ok so I met with Dr. Jones today and I absolutely love him! He was empathetic to me situation with my back and the fact that I only want them removed. After explaining the procedure he simple said if I wanted implants in the future it would be possible, it was a very classy way to say that it was a possibility shall I want them again. We decided to do local anesthesia and no drains yay!!! I am doing the surgery mid may just have not set a date but I am so unbelievably excited and I feel comfortable with him as my surgeon. He was much more supportive than my original doctor. Ready to do it!!! Ill keep updates!

Hi Myzzmarie. This site is great and the girls here provide so much support. Congrats on arranging explant date. Keep us posted. X
Who was your original doc?
Dr. Matthew Conrad in Wichita KS

Hi everyone! Good news...I was able to move my...

Hi everyone! Good news...I was able to move my surgery date up to May 9th whooooo! I'm honestly just ready to move on with my life. I'm getting a bra, coconut oil, sterri strips, vitamin C, and maderma. Any last words of advice or care suggetions :)

Hey Myzzmarie, wishing you well with your upcoming surgery. I have similar sized implants to you , under the muscle also and will be getting them removed in about three weeks. I'm late 20's so here's hoping our youthful skin will bounce back and give excellent results. Good luck, let us know how you get on.
Congrats myzzmarie. You will find a wealth of info and support in this site! Good luck on your upcoming explant! Healing thoughts coming your way.

Hi everyone!! I am curious as to what loan...

Hi everyone!! I am curious as to what loan programs are good for plastic surgery?!! Or any successful financial aid? Thanks :)))

You might check it out Care Credit at www.carecredit.com as one option.

THE DEED IS DONE! IMPLANTS REMOVED!

Could not be happier :) more pictures later...

You look great already! Take it easy and get lots of rest!
Thank u I'm trying. How are you healing?
I'm doing pretty well and ecstatically happy that I had them removed! You can see my updates under my profile if you'd like. I've had a minor complication and developed a hematoma in one breast but that can be taken care of easily. :-)

After Photos

Congrats on your explant. You're looking great. Take it easy for the next wee while. Wishing you a speedy recovery. X
You look so good with your own boobies!!! Congrats & happy healing :-)
You look amazing!! I go in next Friday..yikes!! Happy healing to you! :)

Day 4 results

So far so good. My right stitch bled a little yesterday. I have pretty much no pain in my breasts. My stitches still hurt a little. They seem to be fluffing well, firmness has increased, and my nipples have shrunk. I feel amazing so far!

Congratulations Myzz! You look awesome! I hope you get some back relief from your explant as well.
Much thanks! I hope so too
I called and made my explant consultation today its set for 6-16-2013 they said it should be between $2, 500 & $3, 000

Day 11 update

I continue to be happier!!! Firmness has improved drastically. They are still a little looser than originally but it has only been 11 days. I feel 10x better, no aches or pains as I did from the implant. The weight on my back has noticeably declined and I feel much more supported. My breast tissue is fluffing nicely. I massage a few times a day with coconut oil. As well as an ace wrap and bra. Love love love my results!!!!!!!!!!

Ohh yea you are looking good I'm get me some coconut oil too , welcome back to being natural there's nothing like feeling happy and free I bet.

2 WEEKS POST OP!

I have no complaints once so ever! Dr. Jones was amazing and I could not have asked for a better person to give me my life back.

Showing support for my OKC ladies! Hope you are well. We need a 1yr update!!! :)
Hi there, how are your scars now please? I'm getting mine out and the scar is my worst fear about it all. Thank you xx
I know you haven't updated in a while, but I just wanted to say that your review, along with many other young women who have done the same, has been very helpful. Your removal boobies are super cute. I remove tomorrow, I'm scared, but hoping it will be okay. :)
Dr. Justin Jones

So far it is great. My consultation was great, he was informative, supportive, and the amount of time my appointment took was good. He did not try to get me to replace them or anything. His office got me in fairly quick so very sweet staff.