Breast Implant Removal!!!!!

Hello! I had a breast augmentation 3 years ago. I...

Hello! I had a breast augmentation 3 years ago. I have since had a back injury which I have chosen to get them removed now. I have 300cc saline implant under the muscle with the incision under my breasts. I went from an A to a C. I am very active and they have only hindered my performance. I simple want them removed and nothing else; no lift or revisions of any kind for now. I am in my early 20's and take very good care of my body so I am not concerned for the negative outcomes for now keeping it positive! I had them done in Wichita, KS. I have since moved to Oklahoma City and and looking at doctors here. I have narrowed it down to a few and I have a consultation soon with Dr. Jones. I apologize I do not have before and after pictures really but I have some pictures. I would love and feedback on experiences, doctors, and especially pricing!!!

Ok so I met with Dr. Jones today and I absolutely...

Ok so I met with Dr. Jones today and I absolutely love him! He was empathetic to me situation with my back and the fact that I only want them removed. After explaining the procedure he simple said if I wanted implants in the future it would be possible, it was a very classy way to say that it was a possibility shall I want them again. We decided to do local anesthesia and no drains yay!!! I am doing the surgery mid may just have not set a date but I am so unbelievably excited and I feel comfortable with him as my surgeon. He was much more supportive than my original doctor. Ready to do it!!! Ill keep updates!

Hi everyone! Good news...I was able to move my...

Hi everyone! Good news...I was able to move my surgery date up to May 9th whooooo! I'm honestly just ready to move on with my life. I'm getting a bra, coconut oil, sterri strips, vitamin C, and maderma. Any last words of advice or care suggetions :)

Hi everyone!! I am curious as to what loan...

Hi everyone!! I am curious as to what loan programs are good for plastic surgery?!! Or any successful financial aid? Thanks :)))

THE DEED IS DONE! IMPLANTS REMOVED!

Could not be happier :) more pictures later...

After Photos

Day 4 results

So far so good. My right stitch bled a little yesterday. I have pretty much no pain in my breasts. My stitches still hurt a little. They seem to be fluffing well, firmness has increased, and my nipples have shrunk. I feel amazing so far!

Day 11 update

I continue to be happier!!! Firmness has improved drastically. They are still a little looser than originally but it has only been 11 days. I feel 10x better, no aches or pains as I did from the implant. The weight on my back has noticeably declined and I feel much more supported. My breast tissue is fluffing nicely. I massage a few times a day with coconut oil. As well as an ace wrap and bra. Love love love my results!!!!!!!!!!

2 WEEKS POST OP!

I have no complaints once so ever! Dr. Jones was amazing and I could not have asked for a better person to give me my life back.
Dr. Justin Jones

So far it is great. My consultation was great, he was informative, supportive, and the amount of time my appointment took was good. He did not try to get me to replace them or anything. His office got me in fairly quick so very sweet staff.

I know you haven't updated in a while, but I just wanted to say that your review, along with many other young women who have done the same, has been very helpful. Your removal boobies are super cute. I remove tomorrow, I'm scared, but hoping it will be okay. :)
You look FANTASTIC. Do you feel like you look the same as you did pre-BA? This is what I worry about! I have only had my implants for 5 weeks now and I'm removing next month. I also have 300cc unders, but they are silicone! 300 in my R, 280 in my L.
Wow!! I'd say perfect results:) Hope I'm close to your result, I'm scheduled for next Thursday. Thanks for sharing.
Appreciate that! Good luck next week I think you will be so relieved and happy, keep me posted.
Fabulous result! What kind/brand of coconut oil do you use?
Thank you...I use Spectrum Organic Coconut Oil from Walmart it's about $5 :)
I was reading olive oil and ice too . I guess womens breast contract a little while cold , so cold showers might help to.
That's a fabulous idea...I did ice a little and that helped. I've kept them wrapped tight in an ace wrap too and they just keep perking up :)
Ohh yea you are looking good I'm get me some coconut oil too , welcome back to being natural there's nothing like feeling happy and free I bet.
There is nothing like it!
Congratulations Myzz! You look awesome! I hope you get some back relief from your explant as well.
Much thanks! I hope so too
I called and made my explant consultation today its set for 6-16-2013 they said it should be between $2, 500 & $3, 000
That's awesome good for you! You are on your way to feeling better
@ nonfatblonde who is this doctor that removes 4 $1350.00 ? I am desperate 2 have mine removed
It was a typo...it was $3350. My doctor did it under local for $1800 without removing the capsule there was no need because it was very thin and soft. His name is Dr. Justin Jones in Oklahoma City, OK. Hope this helps a little :) It feels amazing to have the weight off!
Thank u! I am very excited and pleased with the whole process this far
You look wonderful - so perky :-) It's amazing how warm and natural they feel...its only been a few days for me, but I find I cant remember what my old breasts felt like. Looking at my before photos seems surreal, they look huge, and so fake. Anyway, best wishes with your recovery.
Congrats on your explant. You're looking great. Take it easy for the next wee while. Wishing you a speedy recovery. X
You look so good with your own boobies!!! Congrats & happy healing :-)
You look amazing!! I go in next Friday..yikes!! Happy healing to you! :)
Thank u...good luck next week! You'll be releaved and much happier!
You look good girl !!! I'm happy for you. Now it's time to rest and heal I wish you the best recovery.
Thank u so much!
You look great already! Take it easy and get lots of rest!