Dr Wayne Best - Oklahoma City, OK

Went in for botox and filler for first time...

Went in for botox and filler for first time several years ago. was scared to death. dr wayne had me in and out in less than 20 min. i went back twice. unfort he moved his office from ou to edmond. more than 1 hr from norman! grrrr went to another doc had botox but didnt do it right so going bk w/ dr wayne. :)

Oklahoma City Facial Plastic Surgeon

OU Medicine, and write ups about him. he also did a filler under my eyes once and i havent had bags again! he will be my doc if and when i do a facelift!!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Botox community.

I have looked at pictures here and this guy is doing great jobs. I look forward to meeting with him on my appointed date with my daughter which wants a very minor procedure done on her nose as she got a volleyball spiked and landed on her nose about 3 years ago and she is 14 (small cartilage bump). She wants to correct it and naturally, I am and her mom, afraid of any surgery. I also have a great recommendation and saw his work with a friend of mine that went and did her nose with Dr Wayne. Hoping for the best.